• Published 22nd Nov 2017
  • 6,522 Views, 241 Comments

Mágos Schmidt - Demigod in Equestria - Sky Trotter



Mágos Schmidt is a demigod from Camp Half-Blood that has earned a favor from the gods. Rather than ask for the expected gift of godhood. He asked for a new life away from drama that it is to be a demigod in the modern world.

Comments ( 16 )

good chapter there. hope the next chapter will be great.

The story LIIIIIIIIIIVVEEEEESSS!

cant wait for the next chapter and this story so good i almost thought Rick Riordan wrote this.

9744459
that is a huge compliment. Thank you so much. I obviously draw a lot of inspiration from Rick and love his books myself.

9746727
have you read trials of Apollo yet?

9747012
I haven't had the money to buy anything for a while. I lost my job In May, but I just got a new one. so I should be bringing money in again finally.

Any time frame for new chapter? God damn fell in love with this story all over again when rereading.

9760162
I am working on both this and Quest Online activity. I had been dealing with some severe depression after losing my job. My current job hasn't given me much time to get any writing done. I plan to hammer some out this Monday, but I cant promise I will have a chaper up for it. I do want to say thank you so much for the support though.

Pls continue this story

Celestia and Mr. D had finished their conversation, and Mr. D had poofed off. The group got back together, and we made out way down the hill to see where everything was. Deciding to make a loop, I started by going down to the Arts and Crafts area first. Pinkie and Fluttershy both loved it, Twilight was mildly interested but was a little let down that they didn’t have any instructional manuals. I feel like I was understandably justified in chuckling when she pouted over it. :rainbowlaugh:

I am hope I g that this gets continued soon

This is actually a very good story and I do hope to see it continued!

I’m hoping to see this again this was a good story hope to see a new one coming out soon

It sucks that this story isn't gonna be updated anymore. I was honestly really hoping that the author would post a new chapter instead of ghosting everyone but that happens on this site more often than not. Just suck the potential here was wasted.

More please 🥺

Login or register to comment