• Published 16th Feb 2018
  • 791 Views, 5 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode XVII: Revenge of the Alliance - sonicdash123



The time has come to fight Mephiles and his alliance. Charming Thunder and his new allies must stand together and put an end to the war once and for all.

  • ...
18
 5
 791

Chapter 10: Peace At Last

Charming Thunder walked with Mephiles in the Canterlot gardens as they spoke in private. Mephiles thanked Charming Thunder for taking care of his son and hoped for good things in the future. "Can you ever forgive me for what I have done over the years?" Mephiles asked.

"I already have," Charming Thunder said. "Your wife told me that you were a nice being before what happened."

"I was...controlled by something dark and sinister. I fear that it will come for you next."

"If that ever comes, I'll be ready for anything. That's a promise."

---------------------

Twilight was writing in her book at the School of Friendship while her friends were teaching the students. Charming Thunder entered the room without disturbing her. She then noticed him and smiled. "What are you smiling about?" Charming Thunder asked. Twilight puts down her book and quill and approached Charming Thunder and gave him a hug.

"I'm just glad that this is over," Twilight said. "The war, the darkness, everything. And that you are safe."

"I am glad too, Twilight." Twilight nuzzled Charming Thunder and kissed him on the cheek. She then whispered in his ear very important news.

"I am pregnant." Charming Thunder's eyes widened and smiled with excitement.

"That's great news! I'm sure we will raise a great mare or stallion!"

"Oh, it's a boy."

"A boy? How did you know?"

"When I told the girls, Discord showed up and did an x-ray on me."

"Oh, he did that, huh? How did you take it?"

"I always wanted a baby boy after all. I took it well." Charming Thunder walked towards the window and gazed. "What is it?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking about what would become of our stallion in the future. And what would become of me and Danny now that he has reunited with Mephiles."

"I'm sure that Mephiles will understand that his life as a pony is more important than being a Mobian as well as take care of his family." Charming Thunder sighed with relief as he turned to face Twilight and smiled.

"Maybe you are right about that, Twilight." Charming Thunder walked past Twilight and left her back to her work as he returned to his duties as king.

---------------------

Three years later...

Nyx was telling a story to his baby brother and baby Flurry Heart about a tale of Charming Thunder. "And there he was, standing there waiting for the proper moment," she narrated. "He tricked Mephiles into attacking him and used the Blade of Harmony to redeem Mephiles to the good side and ending the war in the process. The end." The two clapped their hooves at the end of the story until the voice of Sunset was heard.

"Dinner time!" Sunset said at the other side of the door.

"Okay, mom," the young colt said as he got up. Nyx carried Flurry on her back while the colt stayed in his room and used the Force to put away his toys in the toy box. He then gazed out of the window and saw the stars sparkling in the night. Sunset Shimmer's voice was heard again.

"Starshine!" The young colt then rushed out of the room to join his family for dinner.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment