• Published 16th Feb 2018
  • 791 Views, 5 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode XVII: Revenge of the Alliance - sonicdash123



The time has come to fight Mephiles and his alliance. Charming Thunder and his new allies must stand together and put an end to the war once and for all.

  • ...
18
 5
 791

Chapter 3: The Secrets of the Crystal Empire

At the Canterlot castle meeting room, the princesses, Danny, and Charming Thunder sat in their seats as they discussed about the Dread Ponies being freed from their prison. Charming Thunder only grew concerned with why Mephiles would free them. "With the Dread Ponies freed from their prison, the fate of Equestria has changed," Celestia said.

"We need a plan on how to stop them from whatever they are planning with their new master," Luna added. The terminal began to beep as Charming Thunder pressed the button on his terminal and revealed a hologram of a unicorn Jedi Master.

"Pardon the interruption, your highnesses," the Jedi said. "I have made a recent discovery about the Crystal Empire."

"Then you must reveal them quickly," Charming Thunder said as he stood up. "For even now, our enemies grow even powerful by the minute."

"Of course, your highness. We have reached the roots of the kingdom and found some fascinating work. Symbols and iconography and revanoush of the report I found in the Equestrian archives." An image of two ponies appeared that were familiar to all of them.

"The creators of the Elements of Harmony."

"Yes. They are key to unlocking something I am sure of it."

"There has been a great disturbance in the force. The death of one Dread Pony who went to the other world has altered the fate of the Mephiles Alliance. Though how, I cannot say."

"Perhaps access to the area would provide some clarity, your highness."

"We must seize whatever power is stored within. A conduit between the living and the dead." Charming Thunder paused and thought for a moment. "Once me and Danny arrive, we will proceed, Master Jedi."

"Of course, your highness." The transmission ended and Charming Thunder got up from his seat along with Danny leaving the princesses with their discussion about the Dread Ponies threat.

---------------------

Arriving at the Crystal Empire, Charming Thunder and Danny followed the fellow unicorn Jedi who contacted them deep into the castle. They then arrived at the room where the carving of an image of the creators of the Elements of Harmony stood in front of them. "Amazing," Charming Thunder said. He then went up to it to get a closer look at the carving. "It is the two creators of the Elements of Harmony."

"How did you find this?" Danny asked.

"It was found during our digging here," the unicorn Jedi said. "It is fascinating work done by the architects of this carving." Charming Thunder placed a hoof to feel the carving and felt something through the force.

"Danny, come and look at this," Charming Thunder said as Danny approached and placed his hoof on the carving as well. "Do you feel that through the force?"

Danny closed his eyes and said, "I feel it alright. Strong in both the light and dark." When Charming Thunder moved his hoof to another spot, voices was heard and the ground began to shake. A portal then appeared in front of them. Charming Thunder slowly walked up to it and placed his hoof through it then out. He then looked at Danny with concern then back at the portal. "Wait here. We will investigate." He then stood next to Charming Thunder and jumped into the portal together.

---------------------

Danny and Charming Thunder made it through the portal and they looked around as they stood in a world between worlds. They heard familiar voices from their masters who taught them in the ways of the force. "What is this place?" Charming Thunder asked.

"This place looks ancient." Danny said; amazed. "Like a world between worlds."

"What do you mean?"

"This place is strong with the force." Danny and Charming Thunder then walked up to a door and gazed through it. An image of a moment when Charming Thunder killed Danny to weaken Mephiles. "These doors and pathways exist between time and space, like this moment for example." Danny pointed to the door of the scene Charming Thunder was watching.

"I wish I could've discovered this place sooner so I could save lives with it."

"This place is not a toy, brother. We can't just enter and change time." Charming Thunder and Danny began to walk away from the door as the image faded to black.

"Perhaps I can," a sinister voice said behind them. The two ponies then turned to see a deformed figure in a golden robe standing at the other side of the door. Danny stood in front of Charming Thunder in a battle stance. "Charming Thunder and Danny Eclipse. Mine at last." The figure then laughs maniacally then begins to chant something in a language they never heard of. He then began to send blue fire through the door towards Charming Thunder and Danny, but they blocked the flames with their force abilities. The flames vanished as the figure approached the door; laughing.

"Run!" Charming Thunder said as him and Danny began to fly away from more blue flames came through the door towards them. They flew as fast as they could as the flames came closer. A blue whip came out of the flame and grabbed Charming Thunder's leg. He landed on the ground as he got pulled into the flame. "Danny!!!" Danny stopped to see Charming Thunder.

"Don't run away, Charming. Help me." The figure's hand came through the door as he tries to come through.

"He's coming through!" Danny flew towards Charming Thunder with his lightsaber active and sliced the whip causing the figure to withdraw his hand from the door. They then continued to fly away from the flame. They then see a portal where they came from and flew into it.

"NO!" The flames impact on the portal, but never went through.

---------------------

Charming Thunder and Danny land on the ground as they flew out of the portal. The portal then closed as the Jedi unicorn approached the two. "What happened?" the unicorn asked. "What did you find?"

"Something that shouldn't be used in this kingdom," Danny said. "I suggest that you seal this place and stop the research so that nopony opens the portal again."

"But all the hard work we put through!"

"I would do what my brother says," Charming Thunder agreed. "It is too dangerous to use."

"Y-Yes, your highness." Charming Thunder and Danny walked away from the site as it began to shut down.

"Who was that figure, brother? A friend of your dark masters?"

"No, but I have heard rumors about this person from my masters when I returned to the living," Danny explained. "Only one name matches the description given to me; Supreme Leader Snoke."