• Published 7th Dec 2017
  • 3,345 Views, 6 Comments

The Betrayed Princess - Star Blossom



After Twilight helps reforms Starlight Glimmer, her friends minus Spike, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, betrays her and leaves Twilight with a heart filled with distrust and hate.

  • ...
23
 6
 3,345

Twilight's Talk with Princess Celestia and Princess Cadance's Thoughts

Twilight had flown away after Rarity's reappearance. Spike was wondering if he should still talk to Rarity and the others after the incident, but he decided that it would be wrong since Twilight raised him from an egg and he didn't want to betray Twilight like that. Twilight knew that Spike was thinking, so she didn't interrupt him. Twilight was still flying towards the castle so she could talk to Princess Celestia. When she got there, Princess Celestia was waiting on her. "Twilight, my dear former student, I am glad you are here." Princess Celestia tells the younger Princess. Twilight sighed as she looked at Celestia with a defeated look on her face. Princess Celestia was shocked. She had never seen such on Twilight's face ever since she stopped showing up with bad news.

"I have bad news, Princess Celestia." Princess Twilight Sparkle tells her mentor. The elder Princess figured this as much, but she wondered how much damaged has been truly done.

"I know. You need to talk to your friends." After Princess Celestia told Twilight this, Twilight turned around in anger and she glared at the ground.

"I don't need to talk to them. They did what they wanted to in the first place. They wanted her gone." Princess Twilight tells Princess Celestia. Princess Celestia looked at Twilight.

"Well, how do you feel about the subject?" She asked. She knew that she had lit a fuse and she hoped that Twilight's anger wasn't that strong." This was not the case, however, as Twilight sighed.

"I'm mad and worried at the same thing and earlier, I had hit Starlight and I didn't mean to!" Twilight tells Princess Celestia. Princess Cadance chose this moment to walk into the room and when she heard Twilight's sentence, she was shocked.

"Twilight." She said Twilight's name sadly as she had just seen Starlight with a hoof print on the side of her face. What happened? She wondered as she looked at her aunt, Princess Celestia. Princess Celestia saw Princess Cadance and she looked at Twilight.

"Maybe, Cadance can offer you some advice." Princess Celestia tells Twilight. Twilight turned around and she wanted to cry. Princess Cadance, the Princess of Love was standing in the doorway, shocked at what she had seen and heard.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't want to talk to me." Twilight says, slowly walking away from the two princesses. Princess Cadance looked at Princess Celestia.

"What do we do?" She asked, worried about Twilight's mental state.

"We just let it play out, see what will happen. If anything goes too far, we'll step in. I promise." Princess Celestia tells Princess Cadance. Princess Cadance nodded her head in agreement, but she didn't agree with Princess Celestia's plan. So many things could go wrong, even now! She wanted to talk to Starlight Glimmer, but she'll probably get scared and run off. Princess Cadance sighed at this thought. She didn't want Starlight to run away from her in fear, but she wanted to know what had happened. Princess Celestia didn't tell her anything and that made her worried.

Comments ( 3 )

There so many things wrong with this fic's characterization and the pacing I don't even know where to begin. The writer part of me weeps. Seriously, you could have replaced the "Mane Six" with OCs and this wouldn't have been any different. They're that far off the mark.

"We just let it play out, see what will happen. If anything goes too far, we'll step in. I promise." Princess Celestia tells Princess Cadance.

That’s cap

Login or register to comment