• Published 12th Oct 2017
  • 723 Views, 14 Comments

Friends Forever - Chatty Cathy



She knew it was for the best. It was for Equestria, after all. This was for them. They needed to accept it.

  • ...
4
 14
 723
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Okay make another chapter showing HER to be the villain she's talking about. You can't just end this on such a cruddy note.

8483717
Oh, but I can xD

This is really just a short story, nothing more or less. If you want to believe that she becomes a super crazy villain after this is over, go for it! However, I don't expect to continue this any further than I've already written. Considering I'm working on a couple other Halloween stories right now.

I might write another chapter. That's a big might though

8483725
There ain't no 'believing' about this. She's fallen off the deep end and drank ALL the crazy kool-aid.

8483727
XD Most definetely

:twilightoops:

So what will happen when LUNA goes into the dreams of the Mane 6 and finds out what Twilight did, not to mention what if Starlight finds them or Sunset coming through the portal while Twilight isn't in the castle and stumbles across them, then what will happen to Twilight.

:trollestia: And because of Twilights actions Dragon Lord Ember and the Dragon armies burned Equestria to the ground leaving no stone or structure unscorched. No gem or crystal uneaten as the elements slept . . . They called it the Spike Reciprocity - Dragons don't do friends but Spike did, (Discord turned Twilight into grape pudding)

orig00.deviantart.net/7e19/f/2017/224/6/5/lizard_mine_by_hillbe-dbjuds8.jpg

8483854
Not sure, I'll leave it up to everyone's imagination!

8483975
:rainbowlaugh:

Oh my gosh, best comment I've ever gotten on one of my stories

Login or register to comment