• Published 16th Oct 2017
  • 9,985 Views, 72 Comments

The Love Of A Rockstar Athlete - Israel Yabuki

  • ...
10
 72
 9,985
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 35 )

When not as good in the clop part as your other stories, this chapter was definitely good on everything else.

Can you write one of the rainbooms getting pregnant in the next story

8566340
I'm gonna work on Sunset in the next story. However, if one of the Rainbooms gets pregnant, it'll have to be either Pinkie Pie, Applejack or Fluttershy, because of how Sunset is still a unicorn in a human body. I'll make sure to use your idea for one of the Rainbooms

8566885
Or you could try get sunset pregnant

8568254
Are there anymore of the girls you want to see get pregnant? If you want Sunset to get pregnant, then consider it done, but it's going to take a little while to get to that chapter.

8568774
This was a nice read, i liked it. And i see your gonna do Sunset next, very nice! gonna have high expectations for that.
But i would like to give a friendly advice: i dont think using the "pregnancy" route again is a good idea, it would just be a rehashing of the "Anthro Waifu" stories and wouldnt feal like a new seperate storyline from its predecasor. There has to be at least some kind of motive behind it other than just: "Ok, im gonna make this character pregnant because... i can"
However, if you do decide to go down this route, i believe that Fluttershy or AJ would be a much better choice.
Fluttershy is a kind,loveable,careing,gentle person who would be a perfect mother, no arguments there. And AJ already has a large family to support her if need be so she's also a good candidate.
You did bring up a good point with Sunset being a unicorn in a human body, would it work or not? well if you wanna get technical than i dont think they would be compatible. Most writers that ive seen tend to make her (and any other creatures from Equestria) not able to get knocked up and i much prefer this method being used. But since its fiction it depends on the writer.

8569149
As a writer, I'll find some good reason for Sunset to have a child. I don't have her go into pregnancy for no reason, otherwise it'd just be like a random clop.

8569322
Well thats good to hear but i still dont get why it has to be her of all people, lets say the girls are in their early 20's i just cant picture them wanting to have a kid that early in their lives, and Sunset doesnt strike me as the motherly type honestly (and im a huge Sunset fanboy) and why would she want to make a family with a person from a different dimension is just another obstacle.
I can see her getting lonely and look for a partner for company and to satisfy her needs and urges but making a family...nuh-uh.
I know im looking into this a bit much but thats just how i feal on this. I still think AJ or Flutters would a be a better choice tho.

8569642
yeah, maybe you're right. I think maybe after I'm done writing Sunset's story, I'll work on Applejack next and see how well it'll plan out when she ends up having a child.

8569646
BTW, would you do more of this on the crystal prep girls after you finished the main 7

8579108
Yeah, I'm actually gonna include the Crystal Prep girls since I know a lot of you guys like them

Comment posted by blaa6 deleted Jan 13th, 2018
Dan

Speaking of balloons, when is Pinkie's turn?

8651190
right now, I'm working on Sunset's story. Don't worry, the time'll come

Comment posted by Dan deleted Jan 6th, 2018

Do you think you will do a friend get together like you did with the anthro world?

I love this. Thanks. Glad she’s busty too.

Just re read the story again and the first chapter remind of of this song

https://m.

8753809
I can say this: I have a high amount of respect for Tupac

8753828
Glad that someone know and listen to Tupac

8754068
I just wish he was still alive. He didn't deserve to die so young

8754617
Same with Biggie and Eazy

8755479
May they all rest in peace

Rainbow "Horny" Dash :rainbowwild:

8755479
Just finished watching Straight Outta Compton, Eazy-E truly was an amazing person, it really sucks he passed away. Biggie and Tupac as well. May they all Rest in Piece.

"W-Why were so against getting banged in your pussy last night, but you're okay with it now?"

There should be a "you" between "were and "so"

"Dashie! Are you alright?!" you asked, worried. You noticed a few droplets of dripping out of her pussy and the look of pain on her expression. "Dashie, does it hurt? We can stop if it does."

The word "blood" should be in between "out" and "of" in the second sentence.

After a few more thrusts inside her, she lets go of you and lays back down on the bed and pants heavily, letting you take the condom off your shaft. You checked if it was leaking anywhere. Thankfully, it held on strong, so without any worries, you got out of your bed and walked into the bathroom and tossed it in the trash before heading back into your bedroom and layed down on next to Dash.

In the last part, you should remove "on" or add "on the bed"

"Oh, that's easy. To tell you the truth, I kinda forgot, I had a few of... these." Rainbow grabs her skirt and shows at least three condoms to you. "I know I take precautions and all, but sometimes I forget that I have still have these on hand just in case I was in the mood. So now, I think it's time we got on with our little main event like I promised you last night, what do ya say, big boy?" she asks, rubbing your cheek.

When Dash says she "I know I take precautions" her sentence is a bit wonky saying "I have still have these"

9641680
tf you bitching about from last year?

That's how you end this story with a bang, and good thing she was prepared

Another sweet story was discovered. Awesome work, bro.

Login or register to comment