• Published 21st Sep 2017
  • 1,190 Views, 36 Comments

Equestria girls: Shadows - Tunefulsubset72



To serve the light, we work in the dark. Nothing is true, everything's permitted

  • ...
3
 36
 1,190

First Predators Now Prey

---3 days ago---

"Are you certain you saw her?" A woman said as a group of assassins surrounded a table.

"We did indeed." One of the Assassin spoke." Chrysalis has indeed returned."

"It looks like the Templars are moving faster then we thought." The woman said nervously as the door opened as an Assasin limped." What happened?" She said as a few ran to his aid.

"I was spotted following Tirek." He said as he coughed up blood." They brought in someone or something."

"Who were they?" The woman said as the wounded Assassin sat down with the help of the others.

"He called himself the Predator ." He said as he wheezed." And before you ask about the back up you sent with me, he made quick work with them." He sighed as the group looked at each other with worry." What should we do Sage?"

"If we don't act fast, it will be the great purge all over again." Sage said as she looked out the window." The best we can do is go into hiding until help arrives."

"I'll send word to Azreal and her brotherhood." One of Assassin spoke." We should call in the Caribbean brotherhood, and the Egyptian brotherhoods."

"We'll need everyone if it comes to it." Sage said as a gunshot was heard as man wearing a black and red trench coat, he also had black gloves and black boots, and wore a mask covering his mouth and nose, only showing his eyes as a black and red hat covered his head." You must be the Predator?"

"And you are the prey." The Predator spoke as changelings charged shooting at the assasins."

---Present---

"So...what music did you learn while you were away?" Octavia asked as we walked to school.

"Oh..a little this, little that." I answered. "Mostly Piano."

"You always did enjoy Piano." Octavia smiled as we stopped at a light. "Vinyl will be so happy to see you."

"She's at Chs as well?" I asked as Octavia nodded. "Huh...small world, I haven't seen her since...."

"Please don't bring that back up....I still remember it to this day." Octavia sighed as I chuckled. "Marcato...it is good to see you after so long."

"Same sis, I missed you and everyone else while I was in Bristol." We shared a smile as the light changed letting us cross. "By the way, what classes do you have?"

"Sadly, the only one I have that's with you is P.E." Octavia sighed.

"Such a shame, but hey, we got lunch and after school to catch up on old times." I said as the school came into view.

"We do...I think mom and dad were planning something for us tonight." Octavia said.

"Yeah, I think some kinda of special dinner." I said as we entered the school. "See you at P.E."

---P.E.---

"Your bother is nice." Sunset said as herself and Octavia got ready for the last class of the day.

"He usually is with most people." Octavia said as she closed her locker. "Honestly...I thought he would be bitter..."

"Why?" Sunset asked...then it dawned on her."Oh..."

"Yeah, anyway..let's head to class." Octavia said as the girls started to head to the gym.

"Alright, you know the drill...ten laps around the gym followed by ten push ups, afterwards...We'll get to the real fun." Couch Spitfire said as the students started running.

"Somthis is how you start off your P.E. class?" I asked as Octavia nodded.

"Yes, the rest of period we do different activities." Octavia said. "It also depends on if there's some kind of competition coming up."

"Oh." I smirked remembering the training I went through with my aunt. "Now then..let see who's faster." I picked up my pace as Octavia started to chase after me."

-----Outskirts of Canterlot city-----

"So...what cha you tell us?" The predator asked as he looked down at a wounded assassin.

"I won't tell you anything...not to you..not to the Templars." The Assassin glared. "Besides....you haven't told me what you wanted?"

"Equestria....where is it located?" The predator asked.

"I'm sorry...but I don't know what your..(WHAM)..." The assassin was met with a punch to the face.

"I won't ask again....where is the portal to Equestria?" The Predator asked as he aimed his gun at the Assassins head.

"I'd rather die then tell you..."

"That can be arranged." The Predator shot and killed the Assassin as he looked at the changelings. "Hide the body..then started searching this city from top to bottom...I don't care how's you do it..." the Changlongs laughed as they got to work. "I will not fail.."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment