• Published 15th Aug 2017
  • 985 Views, 4 Comments

The Mare With a Dragon Tattoo - RDDash



On the day of her entrance exam Twilight Sparkle is about to get the unexpected. Dragon's Tattoo a very rare magical ability with the loyal familiar as a compliment.

  • ...
4
 4
 985

Chapter 7


Everfree Forest, 2:00 pm.


.
"Darling, what are you doing?" asked Rarity.

"What does it look like, I am panicking," replied Twilight.

"Now, now, while I do admit that this ghastly forest is well awful, l have to admit that it could have been worse," said Rarity. Twilight stared at her. "As Pinkie would put it, we would be here all alone."

There it was recently established ambassadorial group has been escorted in the forest by the squadron of Solar Guards.

"Where is Pinkie anyway?" Rarity asked.

"She couldn't go, she said that even on Sundays library needs her," replied Twilight.

"Surely there is somepony else available for Sunday shift?"

"Possible, but Pinkie is the only one who is willing to work on Sundays unless I can find someone else. In fact, I'll probably need to find another volunteer. Besides I need to do it anyway."

Twilight, I can help if you want," said Moondancer

"Thanks, I appreciate it, I 'll see if I can consult Mayor Mare in case all of us needs to go somewhere."

"Thank you for being this optimistic, but aren't you going to go back to Canterlot when all of this is over?" Asked Rarity.


"As a student of Princess Celestia, I gain certain privileges. Ideally, she would prefer if I would remain in Canterlot. However, she doesn't really mind If I would relocate myself into Ponyvile."

"Do you mean it?"

."I... Um! Yes, yes I do!"

"That reminds me," said Moondancer. "I'd still had to go back to Canterlot to finish school."

"Oh, I forgot everything about that. I am sorry." Said Twilight.

"Oh, you don't need to apologize, besides it is just a case of unfortunate circumstances."

"Thank you for joining me on this. I don't think I wanted to be alone here."

"Oh don't worry about this, Twilight, we always happy to help you."

"Speaking of Pinkie. Fluttershy refused to go too. She said she just doesn't want to go. You know how she is right, she just doesn't feel comfortable with the forest, even if she lives right on the edge of it," said Rarity.

"I guess that makes sense, and the Rainbow?"

"She is flying just above the tree tops, dear, from what I heard she just finished arguing with AppleJack."

"Really, about what?"

"She really didn't want Applejack to go, so just to make a deal with her she volunteered to go in her place. Now that I think about it this whole thing is kind of silly."

"Yeah, maybe!" Twilight muttered. Did you say she was flying above the tree tops? Does she know where to find us?"

"Why, of course, she is part of Weathermare Corps. Part of their job is to map and explore the territory, so she is probably flying to the castle ruins. That's where we are probably going to," Rarity answered back. "I think I heard there was quite a scandal with the Madam Mayor way back then, about three years ago when Rainbow adopted Scootaloo."

"Scandal?"

"Yeah, I don't know what kind of gossip you might be heard about me, but I actually dislike gossiping myself."

"Rarity, you should know me better than that, I don't need to listen to rumors and gossip when I knew you for years."

"Right well, it's not really my story to tell, maybe if you ask her she will tell you herself."

"I believe I understand," said Twilight sensing rune of secrecy.

"Anyway, I heard that you gave Pinkie a job!"

"Yep, I looked at her documents, did you know she has an engineering degree. She even showed her helicopter bicycle."

"I had to agree, that sounds very impressive," said Rarity.

"Glad you agree, that girl could go very far in the industry, yet such a talent just buried here."

"Oh look we already here," said Moondancer. "And, look our feather friend is already here."

"Hey, where have you been? I've been waiting here for years!" mocked Rainbow.

"Didn't mean to slow you down! We took a scenic route!" Yelled Twilight.


Castle of The Two Sisters.

19 minutes before the arrival of Ambassadorial Group.


Rainbow Dash landed right in front of the castle. "Now then looks like I have time to burn." Rainbow took a cigarette from the pocket and lighted up.

"Didn't take you for a smoker type," said Nightmare Moon.

"Cigarettes are a luxury in space, as well as on the Moon, I am sure you are aware of that, roommate!"

"Yes, quite true."

"So what do you go by this day, Nightmare Moon or is it, Princess Luna."

"Both actually, if you don't mind," Nightmare Moon laughed. "So what do you want?"

"I would like my boys back if you don't mind."

"Uh those," Nightmare Moon said like she was bored. Instantly the smoke surrounded the area. When it dispersed the group of 6 ponies showed up dressed in purple blue uniforms. "Are you sure, It's been such a very long time since your last time on active duty High Commander?"

"Not long enough to be your grandmare! Now hand them over!"

Nightmare Moon just laughed again "As you say grandmare!" she continued to laugh. "Tell you what you can have them back, and I can also give you the complete ownership of the Moon. I've spent thousand years on it, and frankly, I don't want it anymore. You get Shadowbolts and the whole Moon for the price of," she took a pause. "Oh very well, one lost Princess Luna making a reunion with her lost sister. So is it a deal?"

"Sure, Its a deal."

"Good, then let's see," Nightmare concentrated and dispelled an illusion, In her place stood Princess Luna. "How do I look?"

"Smashing!" replied Rainbow with a tired voice, She received what she came from, she was satisfied.

"What are your orders High Commander?" asked Shadowbolt who was in front of her

"All of you are on the standby orders until called, and for your benefit, I do suggest that all of you take on a civilian cover."

"Yes, High Commander! May we all use our civilian names?"

"Yes, you may!"

"As you wish High Commander!"

"One more thing, drop the High Commander nonsense, and all that crap."

"Of course High...I mean of course mother," smiled Lightning Dust. "Well, you heard her boys, dust off!"

All of the remaining Shadowbolts took on the flight and dispersed.

"Now then, looks like they finally arrived, Rainbow took a breath and screamed. "Hey, where have you been? I've been waiting here for years!"

"Didn't mean to slow you down! We took a scenic route!" Yelled Twilight.

"Well, come on then! The big bad Princess is ready to negotiate the unconditional surrender from her tyranny of years of endless nights!" Rainbow shouted back.

"Did Applejack really said that?" Twilight asked

"Yep, she sure did!' Rainbow replied.

Author's Note:

Did I just make Lightning Dust a Shadowbolt and Rainbow Dash's daughter? I sure did.
It kind of came to me to a logical conclusion.

We can't really blame Applejack for being upset about the idea that her apple trees will be threatened.

Thank you, everyone, for reading this chapter.

Comments ( 4 )

What. The. Fuck?!? Is this story on crack or something?

8382725
Something like that

Is the description "she also have a dragon". Is meant to be "she also has a dragon"

8473099
got it fixed, thanks.

Login or register to comment