• Published 15th Aug 2017
  • 985 Views, 4 Comments

The Mare With a Dragon Tattoo - RDDash



On the day of her entrance exam Twilight Sparkle is about to get the unexpected. Dragon's Tattoo a very rare magical ability with the loyal familiar as a compliment.

  • ...
4
 4
 985

Chapter 5


Edge of Evefree Forest, 2:00 pm.


"Well that's about covers it, now we just need to visit our final stop. After that, we need to make a stop to the City Hall and make the report to the local Bureaucratic Guild office." Twilight said while studying paperwork they already produced. She already prepared four letters of approval that she needed, three out of four had already been filled and documented. Now all they need is to send them to proper channels, and well the rest wasn't their problem.

"Lovely weather isn't it?" questioned Moondancer.

"Yes, quite," replied Twilight, quill pen flickered.

"Not a big fan of nature I take it?"

"Not really, no. Snakes, spiders, other wild animals, kind of iffy."

"Twilight?"

"Yes!"

"Any news about your brother?"

"He is being great if you are wandering, at least that's what he been saying to me for the fifth time in his letters. Just recently he got transferred as a bodyguard to some snotty pink Princess. What's her name was again Mi Amore Cadenza, and she prefers to call herself Cadence. I mean how self-absorbed, that cunt, can she be? Sorry about that, I overreacted for a bit."

"But don't you know her?" asked Spike.

"Why should I? I've never met her before," Twilight sighed "Now let's continue going before I say something I shouldn't."

"Yeah, that seems like a good idea to me," said Moondancer.

They ended up nearby a cottage where the next pony they are supposed to meet was.
According to the file, she was been described as an introverted individual. They could hear the sound of birds singing and sometimes what sounds like a mare voice talking with the birds.

"I think, we need to be a bit careful with this. Let's not spook her while she is doing what she was doing," whispered Twilight

"Why are we whispering? " asked Spike.

"I've just told you why" Twilight whispered in annoyance.

"Hello there," said a yellow pegasus who suddenly materialized right in front of them.

"Guh! How did you?" started Twilight.

"Oh, I am sorry, it's just I heard hoof steps, and I thought that somepony might have come here."

"My name is Twilight Sparkle, and this is Spike, and this is my friend Moondancer, we came here because we were hoping that you could show us the current progress report for Summer Sun Celebration. We could show you our ids if you wish."

"Oh, that's quite alright, let me show you then. As you can see, this is, well, a song bird musical performance, and I've been trying to teach them how to sing in the group. Since you already overheard me doing it would you like to hear it again?"

"Sure," Twilight nodded her head.

Five minutes later Twilight felt satisfied with the performance, she deemed that as acceptable. She was sure of it if other ponies would like it, the Princess herself wouldn't mind it. In a way, this celebration was about other ponies having fun, and very little to do with Princess Celestia herself.

To be perfectly frank during the previous years Princess Celestia would just show up along with the heavy guard of twenty-four members of an elite squadron of UEP military. She would then make some boring speech, and then ponies would just party all night long. What's left of it anyway, 2-4 hours of night time? That's how it always been. Why would this year be any different?

Despite popular belief that Princess Celestia has been the symbol of the Sun, and because of that ponies naturally, assume that the Princess was warm and welcoming. To no surprise to Twilight that ponies have been quite mistaken. Princess Celestia had been very cold and distant, a constant routine for many many years make it so that Princess would wear a mask on her face, and sometimes several of them.


Town Hall, 4:00 pm.

Bureaucratic Guild office of Poniville.


"Hello, I would like to make a report for a Summer Sun celebration of the year 1000 in the Poniville case number 1005634."
Twilight quickly started her business to the earth pony in the suit

"Very well Ms. Sparkle lets look at the paperwork," he then snapped the papers from her telekinetic field "Aha! Aha! Interesting. " he started to mumble "Okay everything looks like it's in pitch perfect condition. Okay, thank you very much for your cooperation. You are free to go, thank you again for such a wonderful work"

Twilight smiled at him again, she hated ass kissers. "Well, bye bye, then."

She walked outside, she met Spike and Moondancer, then they all walked away about 200 feet. Twilight smiled with a glee. "This is finally over, come on Let's go see how Pinkie is doing."

When they arrived at Ponivile library they went inside.

"Oh hi boss," Pinkie waved her hoof at Twilight.

"Pinkie how about that party that you wanted."

"Sure thing boss," Pinkie then pulled on the wall and the wall flipped back up until it replaced by another scene of ponies partying in the library.

"Well I don't know what's happened, but this is kind of cool," said Spike

"Yeah, it kind of was, oh hi Rainbow."

"What's up, Twilight!?"


Poniville Library, 9:14.

"Hey egghead, I challenge you to the drinking contest."

"You? me? You won't dare, darling."

"Okay, I think you have enough drinking," Applejack tried to interfere.

"Jackie, just let me do it damn it."

"Nope," Applejack just sighted.

"Jackie, I am warning you."

"Rainbow you are drunk, just go home," AppleJack kept on pressing.

"Jackie!!!!"

AppleJack flash stepped behind Rainbow's back and knocked her down. "I am really sorry about her behavior."


Poniville Library, 9:14.

Parallel Universe #42.


"Hey egghead, I challenge you to drink off,"
Rainbow Dash challenged Twilight

"Nopony calls me egghead and gets away with it. You are on."

"Dashie dear, maybe you shouldn't."

"But Fluttershy!"

"No buts Missy, go to your room now!"

"You are not my mom Fluttershy!"

Fluttershy sighed "I didn't want to do it, but you forced my hoof," she stomped her hoof down. The room became a few degrees colder, a light flushed pink and Rainbow was trapped in a block of ice. Fluttershy apologized and left the library.


Poniville Library, 9:14.

Parallel Universe #55.


"Hey egghead, I challenge you to the dance off."

"Bring it, feather duster."

"Rainbow sensei, that's enough!"

"Rarity, stay out of this!"

"Rainbow sensei, I afraid I can't let you do this." Rarity pulled the rapier and attacked

Rainbow dash pulled her twin 10mm pistols and deflected the rapier, She then flash stepped backward and fired them. Rarity quickly sliced up the bullets with a rapier.

"I think I have taught you better than this."

"What can I say Rainbow sensei I've been learning, and someday I am going to surpass you."


Room between the dimensions, 9:45 pm.


Discord has been looking at displays. "Pinkie Pie it's always entertaining to watch your shenanigans."

Author's Note:

We are finally here the night before the big event. Black Snooty is coming to town in the next chapter.

Thank you, everyone, for reading this chapter.