• ...
5
 50
 2,308

Intermission: Christmas...

'I've nearly got the next part finished, now I just have to get the Cominity device working and I can-'

"Peirha? Are you still working on that thing?"

"Oh, uh yeah... I am. Why do you ask?"

"Well I don't know if you noticed, but it's Christmas eve. Shouldn't you be on a holiday break or something like that? Everyone else is. Hell, even the boss is."

"But, I still have work to do and I need to keep a-"

"Nope! You're coming with me whether you like it or not!"

"Eeep! Jason! I'm pretty sure this qualifies as kidnapping!"

"I'm pretty sure you're not a kid."

"Gah, you know what I mean! I could just make a portal to escape you know!"

"Then why haven't you?"

"... Quiet you... And put me down, I can walk!"


"Why are we here, I thought we were going to celebrate Christmas, not look at... My mother's grave... Why did you bring me here?"

"Because family should always wish each other a merry Christmas."

"... No, this is a waste of time I could be using on my work."

"Peirha... You know you don't mean that."

"....... Look, I'm fine wasting time with y-... People who are alive, but there's no point in being here. C-can we just go?"

"*sigh*... Okay... If that would really make you happy then sure. Let's go, I had more things planned for you anyway. I'm sure you'll at least like those."

"Are there gonna be any bears there!"

"... Did you somehow develop a fear of bears?"

"No!.. That would be childish."

"Riiiight."

Author's Note:

Merry Christmas to all of you who have continued to read! Just a little thing for the holidays.

I wanted to give more character development to Peirha and introduce Jason, and what better time to do it than Christmas? I hope you enjoyed this little intermission and before you ask, yes. You may ship Peirha and Jason.

Comments ( 9 )

8622536
I have no idea on if those two *squints* bad bad people are really the author of this story themselves and a human pal.

8622660

Patients. Information takes time to obtain.

8623767
Well, I can say that I do not like them very much over killing people. Their monsters.

8623866

Don't count Jason as a bad guy just yet, he hasn't done anything wrong and probably doesn't even know what his co-worker is up to.

8623875
So his co-worker is...evil?
Heh, no wonder she is so...lacking of heart.







...will the guys she killed, like, ever be restored?

8623942

Bastion and Ganymede of that universe are deleted from existence. They are gone for good.

Sonic's body remains in Equestria, but his soul was transferred to a new body and he was sent back to his dimension.

Ghost Rider was simply put back into his dimension.

So really the only ones that are "dead" are Bastion and Ganymede.

Login or register to comment