• ...
5
 50
 2,308

Intermission 1: I hate this part of the job -part 2

Peirha was still having trouble finding Twilight, even after she tore through the dimension like a chainsaw. After a few more minutes, she finally found something. Bastion. He was roaming through the forest, probably trying to find his Parrot friend. Seeing this gave Peirha a wonderful idea.



Twilight and Ganymede had just reached an open area in the forest. In the canopy they saw a large castle, obviously in ruins. Twilight was drooling at the sight of such an old structure, human no less if what Bastion said, or wrote was true. Ganymede flew in front of her view, reminding her of why they came to this specific spot.

And now that Twilight observed more than just the castle, she saw just how good of a vantage point it was. The canopy was huge and a great place if Bastion wanted to be spotted by them. Just then gunfire was heard, it sounded like it was coming from somewhere near the castle. Without even looking at each other, both Twilight and Ganymede flew down towards the castle.

As they approached they heard more gunfire, it sounded like Bastion was trying to tell them where he was by sound. Eventually they were close enough to see the bullets fly into the sky, allowing them to track down where Bastion was more easily. They saw that the bullets were coming from the opposite side of the castle, thus they went around it.

They found the presumed spot, only to find a powered down Bastion. But not the one they knew, this one was red and looked like it'd been powered down for quite some time. Suddenly the rainbow portal reappeared and begun to drag Twilight in. She used all her strength to dig her hooves into the ground, then she flapped her wings to assist her from being dragged.

Ganymede grabbed onto Twilight's ear and tried to pull her away from the portal, but only ended up tearing a part of it off. The sudden pain made Twilight lose her grip and her flapping become rapid, allowing for the portal to easily suck her in. Just as the portal closed, the sky darkened and the sun began to glow bright. Earthquakes rippled through the earth and Ganymede could feel every aspect of life be drained away by... Something... Something not rig













































Twilight was chucked into a wall by the portal, then slid to the ground as it vanished. She felt like every bone in her body was aching, in fact she could tell that one literally was. She slowly but painfully moved to look at herself. Most of her coat looked fine other than a few scuff marks, but her left wing on the other hoof... She passed out, either because of the sight of her mangled wing, or because of the portal's unstable magic.

Either way, she knew that Bastion and Ganymede's dimension was gone. It was somehow erased from existence, she could feel it. She passed out right then. Right after, Spike entered the kitchen because of the noise the portal made and saw Twilight. He immediately ran over to her and made sure she was breathing, then turned to Rarity, who just entered the room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well Twilights back... With a few scars. I honestly didn't meant to destroy that universe, of course it wasn't Overwatch's core universe, it was only one of many in the multiverse. But nevertheless, it's gone.

I guess that's why the boss didn't want me to abuse my powers, oh well, as long as I don't tell him he won't know.

Either way, subjects 2-a and 2-b's universe has been destroyed.





........ I missed Ghost Rider kill a bunch of Changelings and be a baddass!? Ugh, anyway's the test seemed to go well and the Changelings are really scared now... Wait the test only ran less than a day?

Ghost Rider didn't die so why was he sent back early? Better question, how!? Grr I should have known something would go wrong in my absence... Well at least nothing went with him through the portal.

Subject 3 has survived and managed to kill a good number of Changelings. Further notes must be taken on how the system works.

Author's Note:

Vote the Character for the next chapter.

Sans From Undertale

Link From The Legend Of Zelda

Ash From the Pokemon anime.