• ...
5
 50
 2,308

Intermission 1: I hate this part of the job -part 1

"Dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit!" Peirha yelled as she searched through the thick and damp forest. She had been searching for at least two hours. Why did her boss forbid her from using her magic in the different worlds? It would make finding anyone that managed to leave Equis much easier, but nooooo. He said something about destruction but that's all she bothered to pay attention to.

Eventually, after almost another hour of searching, she heard voices. More specifically one voice and one tweet. Peirha continued her way past the green foliage and soon caught sight of her target, who seemed to be having a panic attack. She decided not to waste time, now that she found Twilight she was allowed to use her portals again.

With that knowledge she began to move her hands, but just then... She heard a growl. She immediately spun around, seeing a bare glaring right at her. "Oh fu-" Peirha was quite literally cut off as she became a hardy snack for the animal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peirha awoke back up in a random place in the forest. "-my life." She finished her sentence from before she became the bears turkey. She got up, dusted herself off, then continued on her very un-mary way.



She soon found herself staring out into a giant lake bed. There was even a waterfall to her right. Unfortunately she had to now find a way around the lake, which looked like it was gonna be much harder than it should've been. With that annoying thought in mind, she began swimming. Who needs to go around anyway?

... Apparently people who don't want to be eaten by piranhas, that's who.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time she woke up lying in a tree... A very tall tree... Maybe too ta- Aaand she slipped off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was it! This was going to be the time that Peirha would... She suddenly heard a familiar growl. She turned around and was met by a 'grizzly' sight. The bear almost seemed to smile as it it tackled her so that it could chew her face off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peirha was really getting tired of constantly dying, so you know what? Screw the bosses rules! He won't know if she's using her powers. That doesn't mean finding Twilight would be any easier though, especially now she could be anywhere. Nevertheless she began ripping holes through the dimension to find her... Probably not the smartest thing to do.


Ganymede was currently watching Twilight argue with herself for going through the portal without even really thinking. "What if it rejected my attempt to jump through, thus injuring me, or worse?!" She stressed. "Or what if we can never go back!?" She suddenly thought of the worst case scenario. "What if our home dimension gets destroyed because so many things are out of place now!?"

Ganymede hit a tree with his beak, drawing Twilight's attention to him and snapping her out of her panic... For now. "Right, right." Twilight said as she sat on her haunches. "I just need to calm down and think of this logically." She looked around and gathered her surroundings. "Ganymede, do you happen to know where we are?"

Ganymede nodded. "Okay, maybe we should find Bastion first. Where do you think we should start searching?" Twilight asked. Ganymede jumped into a flying motion, then began to lead the way through the forest. 'I hope this place isn't like the Everfree Forest.'

To be continued...

Author's Note:

There will be more intermissions to come as the story progresses. I just released this because 1, it's important to the plot. 2, so you wouldn't have to wait as long for a new chapter.

Also: Curse you school!