• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 2,604 Views, 73 Comments

I'm the Princess of Equestria!? - OtakuBrony47



What would you do if you woke one morning, and discovered you were an anthropomorphic pony princess from a magical kingdom? One young teen is about to find out. Weather he's ready or not.

  • ...
10
 73
 2,604

Chapter: Nine and a Half. Maid Clairol.

Author's Note:

Just a bit of filler to entertain you guys while I work on the good stuff. Please bare with me. :twilightsheepish:

Anyway. Chapter Nine and a Half. Enjoy. :twilightsmile:

Taking up on Discord's advice, I decide to check out this privet theatre. That's of course, if I can find the damn thing! Discord said it was on the third floor of the castle, but where is the third floor? I haven't found a single staircase leading to third floor in this god damn castle! I did find manage to find Luna's room, however. And my god is she a slob. Almost reminded me of my room. Expect with actual bed. A really fancy one at that. Similar to the one in my princess room. And a some kind of game console.

I also found a Really Interesting room. I don't why I, or rather this princess, would need to have a room like THAT in her castle. And I really hope it just exists as a gag, because uh... Well, you guys ever heard of 50 Shades of Grey. Because, uh... I think I found this world's version of it. And I'm just gonna move on, and forget I saw that.

I keep walking down the various hallways, occasionally passing by a guard, who bow and salute to me. I eventually come to dead end in the hallway, forcing me to turn back, and go down a left corridor. And as I walk around the corner, I end up bumping to something, for I was still pretty distracted by décor of this place. I fall down on all fours, and on a pile of towels. Behind a soft feminine voice squeals out.

"Owwie!"

I slowly get up from the floor, and turned around to see the source of the voice. It was a servant girl. And conveniently enough, it was the same servant girl from this morning. The one with the light blue hair and skin. I never thought I'd be glad to see someone like her again. She angrily got up from the floor and whined over her dropped towels. "Hey! Why don't you look where you're going, you dumbass!" she shouted, only to realize who I was (or rather suppose to be).

"Oh my! Your majesty! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to yell at you!" she pleaded.

I wanted to mess with her a bit. Poke fun at her basically insulting her princess. However, I couldn't do that without the possibly of risking being out of character. So I decide to play it off. "Don't worry" I shrugged, "I have been pretty airheaded and clumsy lately." The maid fell to her knees, grabbing onto my legs. I jolt my body, wings partly extended, and in aw. "PLEASE DON'T BANISH ME!" she cried.

I wiggled my waist and struggled at my feet, trying to release her grip on my legs. Eventually I manage to free myself. "Calm down!" I demanded. "I'm NOT going to banish you!" The maid looked at me with a confused tearful face. "R-Really?" she asked. "Not even throw me in dungeon?" I shook my head, and huffed a slight chuckle. Not even throw you in a dungeon" I replied.

Slowing picking her self off the floor, the maid asks, "What about throwing me in a dungeon IN the place that you banished me to?" I gave a look of both confusion, and awkward smiling. What the hell kind of bizarro princess am I suppose to be that would justify a scared servant asking me that!? "N-No dearie" I reassured her. "I am not mad at you, and you are not gonna be thrown in a dungeon." I bowed slowly.

"Thank you, your majesty" she tearfully thanked me.

"Yes, now here, let me help you pick these up." I said, reaching down for some towels

"Oh no, your majesty!" she cried, "You shouldn't worry yourself with servant work. I insisted you let me..."

"No, really" I persisted. "It was my fault anyway, so its only right."

"Oh your highness, that's so thoughtful, but I insist that you..."

"Look sister, we can do this all day!" I said, slightly annoyed. "Just let me pick up some freakin' towels!"

Finally allowing me to help her, I reached down to pick up a few towels, and folded them. Once I've finished, I handed them to her. "Thank you, your highness." I smiled and patted her on the head. "Think nothing of it" I replied. She blushed a little and slowly looked at me with a confused look her eyes. I guess she's never been petted before.

"Umm, s-sorry" I said nervously.

"Oh n-no, no, its fine" she said, sheepishly grinning.

You like me to help you carry some to your destination or?"

"No-no, your highness" the maid said, nervously. "I can manage from here."

"Are you sure? I don't mind at all."

"Please, your majesty. You don't have to worry yourself over our chores" said the servant girl.

"I'm not worrying, I'm offering help" I stated. "Besides you look like you got your hands full."

"Well, if you insist..."

I grabbed a handful of towels, and followed the servant girl down the hallways, until we eventually come across a small hatch by a wall. I assume it must be a laundry shoot. She set her towels on the floor and slowly opened the hatch. "You can go ahead and toss them down here, your majesty" she instructed. I nodded and proceed to toss the towels into the hatch. She then tosses in the towels she had set down. "There" she declared, "finished."

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" I playfully teased.

"Of course not, princess" the servant girl replied, with a giggle. "But you really didn't have to."

"I know, but it was my fault in the first place."

Before our chat could continue, we were interrupted by a sudden voice calling out in the distance. "Clairol~!" We turned to find a figure walking down the hallway towards us. As he got closer, it was revealed to be Reginald. My castle steward. "Oh, its Master Reginald" said the servant girl nervously. I looked at her with a confused look. "Is that good or bad?" I asked.

"CLAIROL!" Reginald shouted.

The servant girl straightened her hack bowed as Reginald slowly approaching closer. She was nervously shaking. I stared in curiosity. "Is Reginald some kind of threatening figure?" I thought to myself. Finally Reginald arrived. "M-Master Reginald, sir..." Before she could continue, Reginald held out his hand, and paused to catch his breathe. I rolled my eyes. How is this servant afraid of him?

"Clairol..." he said.

"Master Reginald..." replied the servant.

(Oh so that's her name.)

"Your late!" he exclaimed.

"L-Late for what?" she asked.

"You don't remember!?" he scolded. "The trainees!"

"AAAAH!" shouted Clairol. "I'M...I'M SO SORY SIR, BUT I WAS DISTRACTED WITH MY OTHER CHORES AND THE TOWELS AND..."

"No excuses" he said firmly, before turning to me.

My wings suddenly tighten up, and my eyes widen as I look into his eyes. Now I see. Reginald isn't just some old man (or horseman). He's one intimidating looking mother******. The black color eyes, the wrinkles in his nose. Those harry as hell eyebrows. I was about to crap my pants in fear. "Uh, hello" I said.

"Princess, Your nephew-in-law wanted to see you, BTW" he said.

"Oh he does?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll explain on the way." He said before slowly turning back to Clairol. "Get to it Clairol!" he exclaimed. Clairol nodded and went on her. "Oh, and Clairol!" called out Reginald. She slowly turned back. "While your at it, spray some air freshener in here" she instructed. "It smells awful here."

At those words, I slowly raised my elbow to my nose and slowly sniffed my underarm. "Yes, ha-ha. Yes it does" I say with a nervous giggle. "So~, what's this about my nephew?" I asked.

"It's about your campaign in North Coltrea, Princess."

"Okay... Wait WHAT!?"