• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 2,603 Views, 73 Comments

I'm the Princess of Equestria!? - OtakuBrony47



What would you do if you woke one morning, and discovered you were an anthropomorphic pony princess from a magical kingdom? One young teen is about to find out. Weather he's ready or not.

  • ...
10
 73
 2,603

Chapter: One. Good Morning Princess

Author's Note:

Just a quick story I wanted to write while I figure out how to proceed with the others. Hope you guys enjoy this. Maybe I'll post more chapters.

It was a quarter before dawn. I was sleeping in my bedroom waiting for my alarm clock to go off. Or so I thought. The first thing I noticed instantly was my bed. More specifically my mattress. Usually it feels rather stiff, and cot really itchy during the summer. But for some reason, this time my mattress felt very warm, and soft. Almost comforting. At that moment I didn't care. I was just glad I was sleeping comfortably for the first time in life. Of course, I soon noticed something else. My blanket felt different. It felt like something almost like silk or velvet. I twitch and slowly begin to open my eyes.

It was pretty dark. I blinked a few times to help my vision come to focus, but it was still a bit shadowy to see. But I can tell I was no longer in my bedroom. First off all, lace curtains hanged from a canopy just above my bed. A Canopy? As I looked around, I caught a glimpse of a lit candle sitting on a nightstand to my left. I take a deep breathe to try and calm down, as to not wakeup anyone who was nearby. For all I know, I could've been kidnapped. I brushed my fingers through my hair to try and process my thoughts only to noticed something else.

It was the most shocking thing that has ever happened to me. I felt the area where my ears used to be, and they were gone, replaced with animal like ears. Long, kind of pointed, but rounded off at the tip, and a little bit furry. Rabbit ears? No, they were a bit small to be a rabbit's. Maybe a fox? As I continued to fell around my hair, I felt it. A horn? Impossible. A horn was sticking straight out from under my hair, just slightly above my forehead. I closed my mouth to try and keep from screaming. My mind raced with fear. But soon with horror and panic, as I felt my face was different. My nose felt brawnier and more wide. As did my face. And I felt my skin to be very fuzzy.

"Do I have fur?" I thought to myself. I began to feel my body. "I do, I do have fur!" I wanted to shout, now more than ever. Especially since fur wasn't the only thing I apparently have. I'm surprised I didn't noticed these things first. As I felt my now furry body, I noticed large lumps of flesh on my chest. "Boobs? Why do I have boobs?" My mind was caught between horror and childish. On one had, "Yay Boobies!". But on the other hand, "Oh god, I have boobs!" Not helping was the fact that I was wearing a frill nightgown with lace straps. With that knowledge, if I had boobs, that also means... Oh no.

I slowly placed my hand on my crotch and let out a soft, unmanly, feminine squeal as I noticed the obvious lack of a "Pair". I quickly, but softly, jumped out of the bed, pulling back the curtains. I slowly walked over to the lit candle at the night stand, trying not to trip on anything. It was still too dark to see. With a light source now in my hand I slowly walked around the room, hoping to find a light switch. I eventually did. I quickly flipped the switch on, neglecting that fact that I was in darkness.

For a quick second, there was a bright flash, and I let out a grunt. I quickly placed my hand over my mouth. "Shit!" I though, "I hope no one heard that". I blinked a few times to adjust to the lighting, and soon enough, I now know where I am. It was a bedroom. A very large and fancy looking bedroom. In addition to the canopy bed, there was a corner study with a desk and book case, a dresser with a mirror, 2 nightstands, and 3 wardrobes closets. And there was a chandelier hanging from the celling. This place was minted. With light now shining, I put out the candle and set it down on the floor so I can look around. I searched the wardrobe closets to see what I could find. There was a vast collections of gowns, dresses, and armored plates.

I softly let out an amused whistle. "Wow, I must be some sort of warrior princess to own this many gowns and armored chest pieces" I thought to myself. I close the wardrobes and continued searching. I approached the dress and peaked inside its drawers. It was just filled with underwear and other nightgowns. I roll my eyes, as I closed the drawers. As I look up, I get a look at myself at the dresser's mirror. I was both curious and horrified. What was I? Long and semi-pointed ears, a horn, a muzzle (no wonder my face felt more brawn), light amounts of fur, and completely white skin. I stare at myself for awhile, playing with my now long, weirdly rainbow colored hair. Twisting it in my finger.

"Hmm, whoever I am, I sure am beautiful" I thought. "Did I really just say that?" I wondered. I shake my head and try to gather my thoughts. "No!" I told myself, "This is no time to admire your new sexy self in the mirror, focus on your situation." I start to pace the floor back and forth wonder what could've happened. It was then I just barely noticed a weird tapping sound as I walked. Looking down at the ground, I take note of my the horse like hooves that are now my feet. I'm surprised I didn't noticed these things earlier. "So, I'm some sort of horse like creature" I assumed. I feel like being surprised about this, but after notices my breast and my fancy new "Cooch", I don't think anything else can surprise me at this point. Probably nothing more a dream.

I pinch myself to try and wake up. But nothing happens. All of sudden, I heard a knocking sound coming from a door. *Thud, Thud! My eyes widen, as I get a sudden feeling of dread. For a moment, I felt a ice cold sensation run down my spine. My body tightens up. I was not alone. Before I could react, I heard a female like voice call out.

"Princess?"

"Princess?" I thought to myself. So I was right. I am some kind of princess. Before I could think of anything to reply, the voice continued. "Princess? Are you awake? Your light is on." I take a deep breathe in and a deep breathe out. I reply.

"Uh, Y-Yes. I'm awake."

The door knob slowly turns. My hearts beats fast as wait in anticipation as who's behind the door. I close my eyes tightly as the hear the door creak open. I hear a footstep, and finally and voice calls to me. "Ah, good morning Princess." I slowly open my eyes. It was another horse like creature like myself. She was smiling at me with locked hands and bent arms, resting on her stomach. Her skin was a light turquoise blue with matching hair tied in a bun. And she was in some sort of Victorian maid's outfit. Needless to say, she was probably some sort of servant girl. Huh, I can use to that.

"Good morning...uh, you" I respond.

"I'm glad to see you up and early princess" continues the servant girl. "The earlier the better. Don't want to miss raising the sun."

My face quickly changed from nervously happy, to suddenly surprised. What did she mean by raising the Sun? "Your sister is just about ready to lower the moon to allow you to bring forth morning" the servant girl continues. Sister? Wait, I have a sister?

"Sister!" I exclaim.

"Yes, princess. Your sister, Princess Luna" she replies.

"Oh, yes..." I reply nervously... "My sister Princess Luna. Who's is apparently in charge lowering the moon." I giggle nervously.

"Well then, shall we get ready?" she asks me.

"Uh, for what?" I re-inquire

"Well for the ceremony. You do it ever day, remember. Raising the Sun."

"Ah yes. That."

"My princess, a-are you feeling okay?"

I begin to get nervous. The servant girl slowly approaches me and places the back of her hand on my forehead, trying to check me for fever apparently. I start to feel awkward as she does. "Hmm, say AHH, your highness" she tells me. I comply and open my mouth. I don't know what's happening, but I feel ridiculous. The servant girl ponders for a moment, scratching her head, and stroking her chin. "You don't feel warm, and your throat seems fine."

I look away, biting my lip in panic. What do I say? "Uh, I'm fine!" I yell, "I just want to left alone for now!" The servant girl looks at me with concern. She approaches me and gently grabs hold of my hand.

"Are you sure you're okay?" she asks.

"100%" I reply. "I just, wish to be left with my thoughts for now!"

"Very well Princess," replies the servant girl. "Shall I at least prepare your bath?"

"Prepare my what now??"

"Your bath, princess. Shall I prepare it?" she asks me with a giggle. "I help you wash as well?"

I immediately froze as her words caught hold of my ears. She's offering to bathe me? I take back what I said about nothing surprising me anymore earlier. I ponder this in my head for awhile. Having my own servant girl to wait on me 24/7 sounds fun. As fun as my pubescent fantasies will allow. But after realizing what has just happened to me right now, I think the last thing Ii want right now is someone else washing me.

"Th-That won't be necessary" I reply nervously.

"Are you sure your highness?"

"Yes, I'm sure! Now leave me!" I reply firmly.

With a sudden flinch, the servant girl bowed and walked off. I slowly walk back to the dresser's mirror and look at myself. I hold my hand up to my reflection's and press it against the mirror. I sigh heavily. I try pinching myself again to wake up. 3 pinches...5 pinches... 10. At this point, I know I'm not dreaming. Great, so is currently happening. I walk over to one of the wardrobe closets to pick out an dress to ware. I'm not use to owning so much clothing, so to save me time, I grabbed the first gown I saw. I place it on the bed and walked over to the dresser to grab some...ugh, underwear.

I return to the bed and set all clothing items on top of it. I count all my item together. A white gown, a pair of yellow elbow-length ballroom gloves, and a pair of grey stockings. And needless to say, a bra and pair of briefs. And a pair of gold high heel shoes. I take a deep breathe in and exhale. I look at my now feminine body and cringe. "Let's get this over with" I tell myself with a grunt. I close my eyes and pull the straps of my nightgown down, letting it fall off my body.

Just then, I hear a sudden sound of wind, and a sudden jolt came from my back. I feel myself flexing something. But flexing what? My hands are right in front of me. I turn to look at my back. I soon catch a slight glimpse of what I was flexing. "No way!" I yelled. I ran over to the mirror and saw my nude reflection staring at me. But my bare body was the least I cared about. I have Wings! I stare at my reflection for a while before fully examining myself. I'm a female, horse like creature with a Horn, and Wings. I don't know what I am, who I am yet, or importantly, where I am. However, I did know one thing was for certain.

This is a going to be one Load of Horse Sh*t!