• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 2,603 Views, 73 Comments

I'm the Princess of Equestria!? - OtakuBrony47



What would you do if you woke one morning, and discovered you were an anthropomorphic pony princess from a magical kingdom? One young teen is about to find out. Weather he's ready or not.

  • ...
10
 73
 2,603

Chapter: Three and a Half. A Deal with the...Goat Antler Claw Dragon Devil Man.

Author's Note:

Here's the next chapter of, I'm the Princess of Equestria. Hope you guys like it.
I'll post more soon, and for those of you wondering about Lights. Camera. Romance. It's coming. Just be more patient.

The goat man snapped his fing...er, claws and with a sudden puff of smoke a small wooden table and 2 chairs appeared from out of no where. "Take a seat" he says to me. I slowly get up from the ground and take a seat on one of the chairs. "Tea?" he asked, as he snapped his claws again, this time making a floating teapot and teacup appear. The pot poured the tea into the cup and slowly floated down onto the table, where I slowly grabbed it. I took a small hesitant sip. "Well?" asked the goat man. I nodded in response. "Not a fan of tea, eh?" he asked. I nodded in response.

The goat man raised an eyebrow, staring at me with a sly smirk on his face. "A princess, who hates tea? Interesting." I began to get a little nervous. However, that didn't change the fact about what was going on right now. Who is this guy, what does he want with me, and how do I get out of here? "Now, your wondering who I am and what I want with you, correct?" he asks. I nodded in response. He smiled as he walked over to the table and took a seat across from me.

"They call me, Discord" he said. "Prince of Chaos, Master of Disaster, God of Mischief, Architect of Disarray, and as some of my friends call me, Q."

"Q?" I asked.

"Yes, longer story, no time to explain" he responded.

I stared at him for a while with a raised eyebrow, before asking him a question. "Okay...Discord...So, what do you want with me?" He smiled wickedly, obviously with an heinous intention. This is probably going to be bad for me. "My dear Princess Celestia" he said. "I am here to make sure you are able to raise the sun." I raised an eyebrow. "Of course, there is a price" he added. Of course, there's always a catch. I slowly asked what me wanted, as I took another sip of tea for some reason. I guess this princess act is starting to get to me.

"I want you to take part in an experiment with me" he said. "An experiment of great...Excitement." He laughed slightly. I got eerie as he said that. "What kind of experiment?" I asked. He stared at me with a sly, evil looking smile. As he stood up from his stair, he slowly approached me, and placed his hands...er, what ever those are, on my shoulders. I became a little awkward out. "I think you already know what that experiment is, Celestia" he said.

"...Or should I call you...Liam Anderson" he added, whispering it into my ear.

I got up from my seat and angrily grabbed the goat man from the collar of his shirt. "How do you know that name!" I demanded. "Are you responsible for THIS! ARE YOU THE ONE WHO BROUGHT ME HERE IN THIS...FORM!?" He began to laugh, like a demented asylum patient. I got even more angry, shaking him back and forth, demanding answers. "ANSWER ME!!" I shouted. The goat man slowly stopped laughing and snapped his fingers.

As fast as a wink, he teleported away from my grasps and behind me. I slowly turned my head back, as I felt the odd sensation of a claw brushing my hair. "Yes, Liam, I know all about" he said. He continued, "I have been watching you. A poor, lonely teenage boy with no friends, no family who loves him, living in poverty with his crackhead of a mother." I couldn't help but feel both contempt and sadness as he spoke those words. While he was speaking in a patronizing tone, it wasn't false. I did live a pretty depressing life.

"Yes, Liam" he continued. "I saw everything. Being forced to raise yourself, because you mother is never home, and likes to drink and pass out on the couch. Dealing with those bullies in 4th grade. Tragic." I began to get teary eyed. "And now, compare it to THIS life. A castle, fancy bedroom, servants eager to attend to your every command. What more can a teenaged boy ask for?" I began to ponder this in my head. While his intention rarely made sense to me, I can see the idea. I do live a depressing life. And whoever this Princess Celestia is, her life is infinitely better by comparison. Why shouldn't I get to live the good life.

I turn to the goat man with a look of intrigue. "Go on" I said. Smiling sneakily, he started to fill me in on the details. "Its simple kid" he began. "I want you to pretend to be the Princess of Equestria, this humble kingdom, I'll help you play the part from time to time. Don't worry about your old life, I send a replacement to cover for you." He began to giggle. I should be worried about that, but hey, I get to be a princess. "In return, all you have to do is well...do whatever. You're the princess after all."

I began to smile widely as he spoke each word. Of course I knew it was too good to be true. "What's the catch?" I asked. He goat man laughed. "Oh no catch. Just...well..." he said. Here we go. "There is one little tiny detail." I raised an eyebrow. "Tell me" I said. He slowly approached me face to face. And began:

"You are going to play the role of Princess Celestia, crown princess of the Kingdom of Equestria, that part is explanatory. I'll be watching you and helping you from time to time to complete whatever tasks you can't manage. However, if you get discovered, do anything to arouse suspicion about you, or damage your current reputation, like getting into war with another kingdom, and your mine."

I'm his?

"You will be sentenced to my home dimension, the Realm of Chaos! Also known Chaosville. Where you shall remain for the rest of Eternity!"

My eyes widen at the mention of this. I can be treated like royalty and live a seemingly better life, but if I do anything to mess it up, I go to this worlds version of Hell. Holy crap. "Of course," he added, "I f you don't feel up to it anymore, I could just send you back home." I looked up at him and raise with a surprised look. "You can go back to being Liam Anderson," he continued, "The Kingdom can have their princess back, and we pretend this whole ordeal Never Happened. And we all live Happily Ever After. Well, except for you."

I stood there pondering my options for a while. It was either be a princess, but go to Hell if you screw up, or go back to being Liam the emo, nobody. Back to lonely life, crappy apartment, a deadbeat mother, and a disease written bedroom and bathroom. I sounded depressing. But I was my life, and I life I still cherished despite all the bullshit. Besides, this wasn't no dream or movie. I have to think with my brain, and make the smart decision. I have ask myself, what's worse? Going to a Hell, or going back Home?

...

"I accept your challenge!" I exclaimed.

"Wonderful..." he said.

With a snap of his fingers, a contract appeared floating in the air. He then handed me a feathered pen. "Just sign this" he said. I knew by signing this I would be making a huge mistake, but there's no turning back now. I signed the contract and gave him back the pen. "Excellent" he said. "Now, You should be able to use your Princess Powers now, so give them a try, and I'm going to undo this time freeze so you can get back to the sun ceremony" he stated.

I replied with a nod. "And Good Luck...Princess Celestia" he added. With the snap of his fingers, a gust of wind blew, and when I opened my eyes, all was back in color and everyone had resume what was going on. I was on stage, my sister was wondering if I was okay, and the audience was curious. No one remembered anything. Good.

"Sister, are you alright? What's happening" asked Luna.

"Nothing" I responded. "I'm just a bit tired. I'm going to try one more time."

I take center stage. I close my eyes, and extend my wings. I gently flapped them, and I took to the skies. As I opened my, I smiled, I was doing, I was really flying. I looked at the distant horizon. I took a deep breath in, and breathed out. I extended my hands and began to concentrate. All was quiet. Then my audience awed as my horn began to glow. I smiled slowly, and utter, "Let there be light." As I raised my arms up, the sun slowly peaked out. Was doing it? I decided to play with my hands by shaking them up and down, and the sun mimicked my movement. Wow I really was. I finally raised my arms up high, as the sun lifted into the sky.

The audience slowly applaud. "Fillies and Gentle Colts, behold!" announced Reginald. "The Summer Sun, has been raised." As I came back down, Luna gave me a hug. And it took me until to realize, I never really had much hugs when I was growing up, so this was actually pretty nice. My niece and nephew soon arrived.

"Aunt Celestia, that was amazing!" said my niece.

"Yeah, I have to admit I was worried at first" said my nephew. "But then you managed to pull through and, WOW! I can't wait for next year."

I looked at the audience, all were happy and smiling. As they began to leave, I overheard some people. "That was amazing" said a man. "I was worried at first, but I knew our Princess wouldn't let us down" said a woman. I smiled slowly. It felt nice to get some positive attention rather than the usual pretend I don't exist that I normally got. As my guards and Reginald escorted me and my sister Luna back to the Castle, I took a deep breath in, and a deep breathe out. I then begin to ponder my thoughts:

"So I guess this is the start of my new life. I am Princess Celestia. Crown Princess of Equestria, and anthropomorphic horsewoman. My new life is going to be...Interesting. That goat man is also watching me. Discord, right? I need to be mindful of him as well. I also need to play the part and not do anything to compromise my role as Princess Celestia. Unless I want to end up in this, Chaosville. Now, the first thing I must do is acquaint myself with all my staff members."

"Well, this is it. To reiterate, My new life as a Princess has Began."

"Oh Boy."