• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 2,603 Views, 73 Comments

I'm the Princess of Equestria!? - OtakuBrony47



What would you do if you woke one morning, and discovered you were an anthropomorphic pony princess from a magical kingdom? One young teen is about to find out. Weather he's ready or not.

  • ...
10
 73
 2,603

Chapter: Two. Meet the Court.

Author's Note:

Hope this wasn't a lot of exposition.

Anyway, here's the next chapter in the series. Hope you guys like it.

"What the hell!? Come on!"

I grunt angrily as a try to get the stupid clasps on my bra to lock into place. This is ridiculous! My breasts aren't even that big! "COME ON!" I scream. I try to stretch my arms as far back as I can. "I think I almost have it" I tell myself. My thoughts were then confirmed as I soon hear a faint clicking sound. "Huh? Okay, I think that one." I stretch my arms back again, this time trying to stretch them a little bit further. *Click. I slowly smile at the soft sound of the clasp locking into place. "Okay, one more" I grunt. I slowly begin breathing in and out. My arms begin to hurt, as I try to stretch out the last clasp. Come on...

...

*Click!

"YES!" I cheer. "Finally."

Now then, with that out of the way, I can now move on to easy stuff. As I recall from the few princess movies I've seen, the princess is helped by little forest animals to get dressed. They start by putting on her dress first, then her shoes, followed by her crown and other accessories. So, All I have to do is just follow that order, minus being helped by animals. That's pretty impractical. I start by putting on my dress: a simple off shoulder, sleeveless white dress with a gold, jeweled belt. Didn't even know it was possible to make belts out of gold.

It also had 3 holes on the back. I'm guessing the first two on the spinal area part are for my wings. But this third one by the butt? N-No. Get that image out of your head. Just then I remember that servant girl had a tail. Maybe that's what it was for. I look behind my back to make sure. Sure enough, I have a tail too. How do I keep missing these new important features on my body!? Especially this weird Sun Tattoo on my lower back, just above my ass, hiding beneath my underwear. How long have I had that?

Anyway, with that knowledge, I slip into my dress and pull my wings and tail through their respective holes. And then proceed to zip up the back zipper. Shouldn't be too hard. To zip it up. Zip up. Zip...Up...Are your kidding me!

[5 Minutes Later...]

With my dress finally zipped I then put on my shoes, which I have is probably going to suck just as much. I've never worn heels before (Why would I), so walking in them is going to suck! I take a deep breathe in and slowly move forward to do a quick practice walk. Step, together, step...

*SMACK!

"AW, F#@%!!"

I get back up and dust myself off. I try again. Just want to make it to the dresser. I spread my arms out to try and balance myself as I walk. Okay, step, together. Step, together, breathe. I wobble a bit, almost tripping again, but I was able to manage. I finally reach the dresser. I pat myself on the back for making it before reaching for a strongbox on top of the dresser's surface table. I open it up and find a gold necklace, 2 forearm bracelets, and what looked a princess's crown. My princess crown. All of them engraved with some sort of linear design. After marveling it for a while, I put on the necklace and bracelets.

Before putting on my crown, I decide to look at myself in the mirror. Everything is looking decent. Minus the messy hair and the lifeless look in my eyes. Looks like the next thing I should do is proceed to hair and make-up. I grabbed a hairbrush sitting on the dresser just opposite to the strongbox. I then began to brush my hair. Somehow. I don't really know what I'm doing, so I just mimic what I've seen on TV. I brush downward, from my roots all the way to my tips. Then I comb my bangs to one side of my face, like I normally did back home. Except rather than cover my face, I brush them to look short and layered. Almost coming down diagonally.

I look in the mirror for a brief moment. "Good enough" I thought to myself. While my hair still looked a bit bushy, at least it was passible. I place the crown on my head take a deep breathe in. "Well, might as well get myself acquainted" I thought. I walk over to the door and exit my bedroom into the hallway. Which I must say, isn't half bad as my bedroom. Marble floors, tall pillars made of fancy stone, stain glass windows, and wall lamps made of gold which illuminated the entire area.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to sight see. I need to find out what's going while trying to keep up this princess act. I look both ways of the hallway. Just a long corridor that stretched from left to right. Now, which way to go? Both corridors seemed to stop at a corner turn so I guess it didn't matter. I go decide to left. As I walk down the hallway I could help but notice how similar the décor was. completely interchangeable to one another. "I hope I don't get lost" I thought.

As I make the turn down the hall, I spot what look like a group of armored soldiers. I don't know if I should be worried, but I guess I'll find out soon. They turn to see me walking down the hallway. I smile nervously and wave. Then, with a sudden movement, the soldiers went back against the wall, standing up straight. I raise an eyebrow. As I got closer, they all knelt to the ground on one knee, with one of their hands clenched into fists, and placed on their upper chest, as if they were bowing to me. I then hear them say as I walk pass them, "My Princess!"

I began to blush as I heard each soldier I passed call me their princess. I try to ignore it, picking my head up and just look forward as I walk down the hall. Nonetheless, I began to find intrigue in this. First a servant girl offers to run me a bath, and now a group of soldiers stop whatever their doing just to go up against a wall, bow, and address me as princess. I began to smile. "I can get use to this" I thought to myself with a smirk.

I continue my walk down the hall, all the while hearing the tapping sound of my hooves as I walked on. I finally came across a "fork in the road" so to speak. They were 3 corridors. Which to choose. Left, right, or straight forward? The mystery of what each corridor would take me too was intriguing. "Hmm, well I can't go forward forever" I thought. I decide to make a right, where I find a door. What room was this? I decided to open and find out. I slowly opened the door and peaked inside. It was a little dark, but it appeared to be some sort of living room. I closed the door, shrug. "Guess I'll go left" I declared.

As I turn back down to go left, I hear a voice call out. I stop and looked around to see where it was going from. Sure enough, I was greeted by a guard, walking down left side of the hall from where I was standing. I smiled and bowed. "Princess Celestia," he says, "I'm glad I found you. Come on, the others are waiting for you."

"Others?!" I exclaimed.

"Your court your highness" he explains.

I look and nod at him. He held out his hand to me. I assumed he was offering to walk me there. I rolled my eyes and reluctantly accepted. He lead down the left hallway, the corridor that was originally straight forward. Guess I should've just went straight. We eventually arrived at a door. I watched in suspense as he opened. I walked in, and to my surprise, it was a dinning room. I walked as the soldier introduced me.

"She's here!".

I walk in a took a seat by the chair that a servant had pulled out for me. I look around the dinning room at all in attendance. Aside from the servants, there were 2 other horsewoman: one light blue skin with indigo colored hair, sitting straight across from, and one with pink skin with yellow and light pink colored hair sitting to my left. They were also dressed in gowns and wearing tiaras. Needless to say, they were princesses as well. No doubt one of them had to be this sister I was told about earlier. The soldier who lead me here took a seat by the pink horsewoman, and kissed her on the forehead. She giggled. Guess they're either dating, or married. Either way, guess that means I have in-laws.

"Good morning, sister" says the blue horsewoman. Now I know who my sister is.

"Good morning to you too, sister" I reply. Felt weird saying that.

"Big day for today, isn't it?" She continued, "A lot of people like to come see you raise the sun."

"Yes," I replied, "I can tell." I giggle nervously as I reached for a roll that was in a basket on the table.

"Allow me, milady" said a servant as I was about to open the roll.

He was a tall horseman with a unicorn horn like mine. He stood next to me, and his horn began to glow slightly. At that moment, a small aura of light came from my bread roll, and then it levitated from my hands into the air. I watched in aw as the roll split into half and headed towards the direction of the servant. He picked up a small knife and a plate of butter, and spread it on the roll. Then, the bread roll came back to me and was placed on my plate. The aura of light disappeared, and the servant's horn stopped glowing.

I stared with an open mouth at the bread roll, then at the servant. He slowly frowned. With a concerned look in eyes he asked, "Is something wrong your highness?" I slowly pointed to him, and turned back to stare at the roll. Across from me I hear a voice call out. "Sister?" I looked up to see my sister staring at me with concern.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

I sat there for a while, pondering my thoughts. What do I say? I don’t want to say something wrong and blow it. “Umm, I…” I spoke softly, caught between my words. “Well, I was just wondering…” I drummed my fingers on the table slowly. Finally, I decide to go to with the only princess trope I know.

“I was just wondering, if umm, the…The Butter!”

“Butter?”

Yes! The butter. Is this Fat Free Butter?”

I stared looking at the servant. He was at a loss for words. “Uh, well…I don’t know, Princess.” I raised an eyebrow at him, and slowly shook my head side to side. He servant pulled on his collar in nervousness.

“You should know I don’t eat Fat.” I scoffed.

The servant stared at me with confusion. As did the others. I didn’t notice however, as I had my eyes closed and my back turned in abhorrence. I know it was too early for the Royal Brat Act, but I had to think of something. It would just look more suspicious if I were to ask about what happened, when I’m supposed to me some kind of magical demigod princess, and I react to magic like it’s the first time I’ve seen it. Because it is.

After a while of awkward silence, the servant took the plate and nodded. “I’ll just go and check” he said. I raised an arm and waved my hand in a “shooing” manner.

“See that you do!” I added.

I opened my eyes and turned back to face my court. “My apologies,” I said, “Just, trying to keep my figure.” I giggled as I picked a teacup and took a sip, only to realize it was empty. As soon as I realized this, I began to giggle more nervously. “Oh, right.” I set my teacup down on the table.

From across the table, my sister faintly smirked at me. “If that’s the case sister, might I suggest you cut down on that favorite cake of yours” she said. The whole table chuckled.

“She’s got you there, aunty” said the pink horsewoman.

Aunty? Huh, guess I have a niece. That makes that soldier sitting next to her my nephew-in-law. Or was that pink horsewoman my niece-in-law? Guess it doesn’t matter right now. For now I just join in on the laughter.

“Yes, I guess she did!” I giggled.

"Well then," she added, "We should get going sister. Sun raise is in an hour and time is of the essence."

"Huh? Oh yes, of course!" I exclaimed. "The Sun thing. Right."

As I stood up from my seat, a servant approached me. He was a tall elder looking horseman with a monocle and mustache. All he needed was a top hat, and he could be the Monopoly Guy. But jokes aside, he did presented himself as some sort of adviser, or chief servant. I forgot what the name for those people are called.

"Princess, if you would follow me, I'll lead your court to the castle courtyard where we can begin" he said.

"Of course" I said, as I held my arm out, gesturing to lead the way.

"Lead the way, Reginald" said my sister.

Reginald was this horseman's name? So, am I in a British Magical Kingdom? Whatever. I followed Reginald, and my court down the castle's hall. My stomach was tightening. And it should be. I was about to raise the sun in an hour, and judging from what I saw in the dinning room, I have to use some kind of telekinetic "Horn Magic" to do it. And I have no idea how to do that. With what little time I have, I better think of something. And fast. Otherwise, my new princess ass, is grass.