• Published 8th Jun 2017
  • 2,430 Views, 62 Comments

Fall of Equestria: New Eden - JawsOnYou67



A wounded Hive Ship of New Eden is flung into a different Reality and crashes onto a planet where it goes into a state of hibernation, but not before being seen by a young filly by the named of Rainbow Dash.

  • ...
15
 62
 2,430
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

I'm happy to see that this story is still alive.

8506967
You just got to look at the right time ;)

8723776
I do apologize for the amount of time it took. I'm rather preoccupied with work. Even right now as I'm writing this I'm at work. I do want to hear your opinions on the chapter.
8723743

8724127
Don't be sorry. I know how it is. I was suppose to finish a chapter for my story but haven't had a chance because of work.... and maybe a little writers block but mostly work.

8506967

8506915
ok.. the conversions you two had was funny!

8724127
There's no hurry at all. heck I only have ideas for stories but no idea how I would do them or keep other interested in it. So just relax and don't stress out over it :twilightsmile:

Mmm, fuck yes. Good to see this is still ongoing.

Comment posted by Sentinel343 deleted Feb 14th, 2018

8724127
I really like this story, you really captured the essence of the Tyranids in how overwhelming and impossible they are to counter here. But I would like to point out 2 things: 1) The Tyranids would NEVER allow ANY harm to befall the Norn Queen. as such, I find it unlikely they would let the Caribou to get that close to her without eviscerating all of them. 2) I personally find the colored speech thing to very obnoxious, and hard to read at times, like when Twilight was talking. I personally use my Night Time option here on Fimfiction, so that made her speech a little difficult to read. I personally would have no qualms if there wasn't any color in this story, in fact I prefer it. Otherwise, it was an AMAZING story and wait patiently for a new chapter. I hope this story will be seen through to the end. And I hope you aren't offended by anything I put here. I was trying to give you constructive criticism as a 40k fan myself. Have a great day and good luck! :)

8734368

I mostly use the Color Seperation to make sure that readers can keep up with whom is speaking. Since it can become quite confusing when there are several characters in any given scene that are at the time talking with one another. Though thank you for your Input and I shall think over it when I start working on the next chapter.

In regards to the Norn Queen, as she has been Hibernating most of this time while waiting for the eventual caressing touch of the Hive Mind to awaken her and the Hive itself, she was only awoken when the Caribou got close enough to the hive for the vibrations to be felt through the rock.

8736909
Thank you for the consideration. But I would like to point out, why in the world wouldn't she have some form of guards that constantly are awake to guard the Hive? On a hive ship, Tervigons are constantly meandering the halls, watching for intruders.

8738499
When on long voyages the Hive ships will go into hybernation to conserve resources. Since what was left of that high ship was buried underground it's more than like you that everything was put into hibernation especially after such a long time span of nothing happening it would have been a waste of resources to keep anything awake.

8785995
But your assuming the Tyranids even HAVE bodily needs. it isn't covered in the lore if they need to eat or sleep or even if they defecate! So its highly probable that it doesn't cost the Hive anything to keep something awake. That's what happened with Hive Fleet Hydra.

8789200
No its not, but they do hibernate, that has been mentioned before in the codex's I believe. They do that when traveling from one system to another as its very time consuming.

8790512

8789200


The main reason that the Hive was in hibernation is due to the fact that the Norn Queen put the Hive into a semi-hibernate state following it being constructed. She was awaiting the arrival or a signal to awaken from the Hive Mind but when no such signal came, she began constructing her own version of the Synapse.

8790512
8790673
Thank you guys for clearing that up. Big 40k fan here and that didn't make sense to me.

8790673
Where did you get that info from?

8794750

I am using the Patriarch Genestealers and how they construct their own for Cults as a basis for this Synaptic Connection. Since the Hive Mind will never be featured this hive will not turn upon the equestrians as they do cults.

will you continue this story? because this story has a lot of grand potentials.

9081810

Of course. I’ve just had writers block and things.

9183881
you could set like a goal for each chapter to follow on a path. it would be like a road map for the story to follow. also, do you accept OCs?

9183987

I do plan to have a goal for each chapter, just need time to work on them. As it were, right now the focus of chapter two is establishing itself on Equis. And I might, depends on the kind of Oc, be it a pony or a species of alien.

9222416
cool, are you currently taking OC ideas right now?

9222421

Well just shoot them and I'll give them some consideration.

9222424
i’ll PM the information to you.

9483084

He was found by the Hive Fleet before it encountered what sent it hurtling into this universe. So yes, Old One Eye will be a major player in this Universe and the conflicts to come once I can finish writing the next chapter.

Just wondering if this story going or has been put on 'ice' for the time being?

It's been one of my favorites story(Even though it isn't in my favorites story folder) and I been waiting for a update to come to it.

10008824
With how busy I’ve been I’ve had little to no time to write.

10016235
But it’s something right?:twilightsheepish:

Okay I'll admit, the prolouge was hard to read. Mostly because I hate FoE and said fandom disgusts me.
I got into the MLP fandom for the feels, and this fandom just bothers me.
That being said I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this like a couple other FoE stories were the Caribou get fucked up.
So I'm going to follow this eagerly.

10479169
Well the best of us require us to sometime delve into darkness.

Comment posted by JawsOnYou67 deleted Jul 7th, 2021

10605319

Yes its next chapter is still being worked on, but it is slow due to the current state of the world and a much bigger project I am in the midst of working on.

Login or register to comment