• ...
19
 15
 1,625

The final battle

"This ends today." said Jackson.
"Whats are plan?" asked Shining Armory walking in.
"Ah Shining Armory, well me and Jackson are going to take down the wall then you guys enter the castle. I will handle Thorax. You guys deal with the army, and Spike would come with dragons as reinforcements. " said Dax. They all noded. Dax flew into the air, to make his speech.
"Hey! Listen up!" they all turned to Dax.
"Were goinging to take down the wall, you will enter and destroy the castle bit by bit, once we are done here this war would be over!" everyone cheered. They all ran to the wall, waiting for Dax and Jackson. Jackson crippled the wall, Dax shoot his lightning at the wall. The wall came down. They all ran in. Dax flew into the castle. He broke the window, to see Thorax.
"I guess this ends here Dax." said Thorax.
"Yeah it ends here." said Dax.
"You will not win." said Thorax.
"Well see." Dax flew right at him.





He flew at him at top speed he punched him. Thorax took his sword at ready. Dax gabbed a sword off the ground. They flew at each other. There swords collided with so much force.
"You die here!" yelled Thorax. Thorax changed into his flaming solider. Dax turned into his wolf. They ran at each other. Dax had his claws ready, Thorax had his sword ready. They collided. Dax flew back on his back. Thorax put his foot on his chest, sword ready.
"You die." he raised his sword. When a bolder hit him. He flew back. He turned to see Jackson. His form was a person coved in rocks. He was about there height. Dax got up and charged at Thorax. Thorax took his shield. He threw him out the window he was falling. He grabbed a rock on the cliff. He slowly climbed up when the castle blew up where Jackson was. Something fell out of the window. It was Jackson! Dax jumped and catched him. He turned to save Jackson. He fell straight to the ground. Pain eased up his back. He turned back to his human. He turned to Jackson. Jackson got up.
"You ok?" asked Jackson.
"Yeah." replied Dax. They turned to the castle to see that they were losing. They heard a loud roar. They turned to see the dragons. There were hundreds! They entered the castle killing all the soldies that fought for Thorax. They looked at the castle to see Thorax flying out straight at them. He hit the ground so hard the ground shook. Thorax took his sword. Then the sun disappeared. Thorax looked up to see a massive Dragon smacking him across the face. Thorax flew a couple hundred feet.
"I gave you that power for good and now you use it for evil. You don't deserve to live!" yelled the giving one. He flew right at Thorax. He picked him up and threw him right at the cliff.
"No you die!" Thorax shoot the dragon with fire. The dragon fell to his knees. Thorax took his sword and slashed the massive dragon. The dragon gave one last roar. He fell to the ground. Dax had enough.
"See your lose!" Thorax flew in the air. He shoot fire everywhere. Burning his own people!" there was fire almost everwhere. Dax thought about what the giving one said to him. Combine your powers you will die, but you will kill him. Dax turned to Thorax.
"I have no choice." he said to himself. Dax took his lightning powers and combined them toghter.
"Dax NO!" he was pushed back. Thorax looked at the beast.
"That's impossible!" yelled Thorax. Dax turned to his special form. Dax flew right at him, filled with rage and anger. Thorax flew away. He flew up into a lightning storm. He looked around frightned. He turned to see the wolf flying right at him. Thorax shoot his fire at him. Nothing happened. Dax grabbed his neck. Squeezing the life out of him.
"Please no." said Thorax.
"NO YOU WILL DIE!" yelled the wolf. Down at the ground. Jackson looked up. He heard what sound like scratching on a chalk board. He looked up to see a body falling to the ground. It feel to the ground. He looked at body to see a headless human. Thorax. Then he heard what sound like battle cheers. All the dogs, royal guards, and the dragons. Went to Jackson.
"Where's Dax?" asked Spike.
"Up there." said Jackson. They all looked up to see the storm.
"He's in the storm?" asked Shining armory.
"Yeah he's not coming back." said Jackson.
"What do you mean, not coming back?" asked Spike.
"He's dead." said Jackson.
"What how?" said Spike.
"He turned into his special form." said Jackson. His head was down. The storm grew and grew. Lightning coming out. The storm was now shrinking. Into it turned into a orb. The orb went to the ground. It was about the size of a dragon. The orb poped open to a small wolf, puppy. They all turned to the wolf.
"Dax?" asked Jackson.
"This isnt me Jackson its me reincarniting myself to a wolf. The lightning wolf. I'm a pet now. Take care." said Dax in his thoughts.
"Its Dax!" yelled Jackson.
"How is that Dax?" asked Shining Armory.
"Dax knew he was going to die, so he reincarnated himself as this wolf." everyone looked at the wolf. The wolf got up. It ran to the forest.
"Wow." said Spike.
"This is more creeper than when I died." said Spike.
"Oh yeah speaking of which, Spike I revived you." Spike's jaw dropped. They all headed back to Ponyville.
"BBBFF!" yelled twilight running to Shining Armory.
"Weres Dax?" asked Rainbow Dash. They all looked down.
"Oh." then they all heard a howling. A small wolf came out of the forest.
"Oh it's so cute." said Futtershy.
"Guys that's Dax." said Jackson. All there jaws dropped.
"How is that Dax?" asked Twilight. They all explained.










"That's that tale of Dax, the lightning wolf." said Twilight. She closed the book.
"Thank you so much for coming." said Cheerly.
"Class what do you say?" asked Cheerly.
"Thank you!" the class said.
"Any questions, for miss Twilight?" asked Cheerly.
"Is Dax that statue in town square?" asked a filly.
"Yes. He gave his life for everyone." said Twilight.
"But isn't it he's now a wolf?" asked another filly.
"Yes Dax is the wolf, the wolf comes into town square every now and then." She was right. After the war. The humans lived with pony's in Hamony. Jackson lived his life in Canterlot, as one of the royal guards.


Jackson walked outside, he went to the cliff of Canterlot. He heard a howling. He turned to see the wolf at the,edge of the cliff. Howling. Dax was with Lee now.

Comments ( 2 )

That was a really godd story my friend and what did u think of my story so far? Still jearsy. :fluttercry:

:applejackconfused: Rushed but a good ending. Still waiting for the backup and air unit though.

Login or register to comment