• ...
19
 15
 1,625

The inner wolf

Dax was turning to a blood thirsty monster, that he couldn't control. He looked at Celestia with a evil smile on his face. He charged at Celestia. Her horn lit up and shot a beam at Dax, he flew into the air, and hit the the ground. He charged at Celestia again, she shoot another beam. Dodged her beam, claws ready. He was just about to claw her when Spike pushed him out of the way. Dax got up and charged at Spike. Spike used his fire breath and burned the wolf alive. Celestia or Spike couldn't see the wolf. Then the wolf jumped out of the smoke and clawed Spike in the chest. Blood pooring out. Celestia shoot out another beam at the wolf. Direct hit. The wolf jumped out of the window into the city. Celestia contacted the mane 6. They all entered the castle. Crying there eyes out.
"WHAT HAPPENED!" yelled Rarity.
"Dax clawed him." said Celestia.
"I knew you shouldn't have givin him the power!" yelled Twilight.
"He couldn't control himself now, you all have to go get him!" yelled Celestia.
"What about Spike?" asked Rainbow.
"He will be fine now go." They all ran after the crazed wolf. The night sky was so beautiful. The full moon, the killer wolf.
"Were do you think he went?" asked the frightened Futtershy. Hiding behind Twilight.
"I don't know. We have to find him." there was a large scream not so far away.
"What in the hay was that?!" yelled Applejack. They all ran to the scream. They all saw a large wolf over a helpless filly. The wolf turned around. He charged at them. Twilight used her magic. He dodged it and attacked. Claws ready. He lunged at her, she shot another beam. He feel to the ground, he was surronded. Applejack went to go buck him when he grabbed her hooves and threw her at Rainbow. Twilight used her magic. He dodged it and grabbed her neck. Lifting her up.
"Stop you big fat MEANY!" yelled the shy pegisas. She gave him the stare. He threw Twilight.
"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST BULLY MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT, WELL YOU GO A THING...." she was cut off by the wolf grabbing her neck. Sqeezing the life out of her. The wolf can see her soul. Futtershy started to cry.
"Let go of her!" yelled Rainbow, bucking the wolf. The wolf grabbed Rainbow with his other hand, he threw both of them into the others. The wolf ran off.
"Is everypony ok?" asked Twilight. It was a dumb question.
"I'm not ok!" yelled Rarity. The royal guards came and took them to the hospital. When they got there they saw Spike.
"Spike!" yelled Rarity as she ran to him.
"Rarity?" asked the dragon.
"Yes it's me darling you are going to be ok, everything is going to be ok, everything is going to be ok." she was stepped aside by a nurse.
"You can't go any further. I'm sorry." she ran back to Spike. Rarity was crying. Tears came down her cheeks, hitting the floor.
"I'm scared too Rarity." said Twilight approaching her.
"It's all his fault, it's because of Dax, he killed Spike.!" yelled Rarity tumbling down to the floor.
"We don't know if hes gone, Celestia also said he couldn't control himself." said Twilight, trying to cheer her friend up.
"Yeah but I'm still angry at him!" yelled Rarity as she walked to the waiting room. Meanwhile the sun came out and everything was blooming that day, except for Dax.
"Uhh." he got up in a small cave outside of Canterlot. He scratched the back of his head. His hole body was in pain. He got up slowly and looked at the city that he almost destroyied.
"What have I done."
"You have done whwat I would probably never do." Dax turned around to see Thorax.
"What do you want?" asked Dax. Not to happy to see Thorax.
"Oh I saw your whole performance it was astounding!" yelled Thorax happily.
"I didn't know what happen my wolf from controlled me." replied Dax.
"Well I just want to tell you that Celestia was right, you can talk to Jackson in your thoughts, also Spike is mabye going to die because of you!" he pointed a finger at him before flying off.
"Oh no!" yelled Dax. He flew to the hospital as fast as possible. Before he entered he was cut off by two guards.
"Halt no human shall pass!" yelled a guard.
"Coooomeee on not now, let me go in!" yelled Dax not in the mood. The door opened and Celestia was pretty angry.
"What do you want Dax?" asked Celestia.
"What happened did I kill Spike?" asked Dax.
"I don't know but you clawed him in the chest." said Celestia.
"Let him in guards." he barged in and was greeted by one unhappy unicorn.
"YOU IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" yelled Rarity as she bucked him in the gut.
"I'm really sorry but that wasn't me." replied Dax as he got back up to get bucked by Twilight.
"You killed my brother!" yelled Twilight.
"Stop! I killed him?" asked Dax. They shook there heads. He ran out. He killed one of his friends how could he. He smacked himself on the side of the head.
"Why!" he yelled as he hit himself.
"I know what I have to do... Find Jackson." he muttered to himself.