• Published 24th Apr 2017
  • 10,618 Views, 14 Comments

A Tentacular Discovery - InvertedAxis



Two friends discover a rather perspective tentacle monster during a trip through a serene forest. They end up being hypnotized into acting as loyal slaves and broodmares.

  • ...
10
 14
 10,618
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

I would like to see this story go further.do you plan to continue this (even though it says the one single chapter). If so yay. And just to say these so i can (hopefully) say called it. Next is either celestia and luna or all the mane 6.

8116824
I'm kicking around the idea of doing a followup story for this. Not sure yet what will happen though. But I will say if I do do a followup, it will probably be Twilight Sparkle next. Yes, the princess one, not the human one. Yes, I know I said she is already hypnotized in this, but some poor tentacle creature forgot that Alicorns have really fast metabolisms. But after that? I'm not sure.

8117450 i see where your going there and let me point out i completely aprove

8117450 yes. All i can say. Is yes. Also what is that comic?

It's a good story, though I found the other two better if I'm being honest.

It's an interesting experiment to have the tentacle beast have a face and even speaking, though I think I prefer the mute faceless version. Of course that doesn't mean that they can't somehow communicate. In your filly Twilight story she could communicate vaguely with it. I also read a story once with a human turned tentacle beast and he communicated via writing, so there's that.

Other than that I found it less descriptive than your other two stories when it came to sex. A bit too less descriptive in my opinion, but that's also just my opinion. :twilightsheepish:

OMG SO BOOTIFUL!!!! CAN'T HANDLE THE EMOTIONS!!! :rainbowkiss:

Loved the story, would like to read the Comic too but can only find the first page (Heading to Slugbox's page on HH gave me a link to the second page, but the Tumblr hosting the page was deleted), if you know where else it might be, could you tell me where to look for it? Thanks in Advance~

Skipped this story initially because of the OC's, but I'm glad you released a sequel so I'd have to read it! Very nice, and although I dislike cervical penetration, you manage to make it less ridiculous than it normally is.

8159282 What specifically made it less ridiculous for you? I ask because I would like to make my stories as generally readable as possible and if it is something that I can do easily, I will be sure to carry it over into new stories.

8159341
Normally it's cramming a dick into a uterus. (thinking more about images here) Tentacles and difficulty and pain are more plausible.

And what happens to the stallion population? ^^

Absolutely LOVED it ❤

Login or register to comment