• Published 21st Mar 2017
  • 2,607 Views, 17 Comments

Princess Rainbow Dash of Loyalty - Howler



Rainbow Dash is the Princess of Loyalty, and she was raised from filly in Canterlot,with Princess Luna as her mother figure

  • ...
10
 17
 2,607

The Explanation

Author's Note:

Hope everypony is enjoying my story

'I kissed him why?' That question just kept reciting in my mind.

' Why?' I mean, he did kiss back.

But why did I?

After the kiss.

Soarin had to leave.

He had a big smile on his face.

So, I went back to my room, closing the window with my magic. As I sat I started to think. 'Do I like Soarin? That’s impossible! I never knew him that long'

Next, I heard the clicking of hoofs hitting the floor with every step by the unknown pony, I did recognize the voice. "Cadence?" The Princess of Love glanced at me with a smirk on her face.

'What is she up to?'

"Well, Dash, I heard you got a crush on a certain Wonderbolt," She put her hoof on her chin as if she was thinking hard, "What was his name again," She just started to rub her hoof on her chin, and then she looked she got an answer, "Oh right, his name is Soarin."

My cheeks blushed at the mention of Soarin's name. I defended myself, "No I don't!" That smirk came back on the Princess of Love's face. She followed that smirk with.,"Oh yeah, well you can't hide love from me, Dash, remember the Princess of Love." She emphasized the word Love and has to try to prove her point. I groaned at the Princess. Sometimes I disliked when she was right because she's always been.

By the way, I felt a wing wrap around my back in a family and kind way. Looking at the princess, she followed up with "There is nothing wrong with having a crush, Dash, it's normal."

Hearing this made me get some confidence "Thanks, Cadence."

She saw this, smiling at me "No problem, Dash." And so, Cadence left the room, leaving me just standing there in thought.

Comments ( 1 )

where is the Following ? :'(

Login or register to comment