• Published 21st Mar 2017
  • 2,607 Views, 17 Comments

Princess Rainbow Dash of Loyalty - Howler



Rainbow Dash is the Princess of Loyalty, and she was raised from filly in Canterlot,with Princess Luna as her mother figure

  • ...
10
 17
 2,607

Meeting Soarin Skies,Wonderbolt

The ball was slowly beginning, and with us, being the Princesses, we had to be escorted to the Palace.

As we walked in, we saw all of the rich suck-ups from Canterlot, I sighed, this will get boring.

I turned to my left, to see a whole group of pegasus in tight blue and yellow jumpsuit, these are the Wonderbolts.

But in a jumpsuit is a familiar stallion from before.

'Soarin?'

"Dash!"

I jumped at the voice.

I turned to see Shining, who was dressed in a black tux, and his blue mane looked for some reason shining as the shining floor we were stepping on.

"Well, Dash, don't you look beautiful." Has he bowed politely, like a proper gentle colt?

I covered my laughter, I can't ever take Canterlot 's etiquette seriously, "Shining, you should know that doesn't work on me."

He chuckled, "Yes, I know Ms. Princess of Loyalty." Has he ruffled my mane, I swapped his hoof away, the seamstress, Rarity, will get me if anyone messed with my dress, or mane.

I grabbed his hoof, "You're going to get me in trouble with Rarity."

"Oh, sorry, I forgot."

This time I messed up his mane." Now we're even."

After I looked at my masterpiece, I laughed, like bust out laughing.

Shining's bangs were going in all directions, and his mane looked like it was all facing the ceiling.

"Rainbow!" I heard.

My body shifted, it was Cadence, and she looked like in one of her moods to get hoofs off her husband, I gladly.

When she got to us, "Dash, lay off, Shining, come on."

As they left, I glared at the pink princess's back.

' There goes my source of entertainment, at this boring ball.'

I grunted quietly.

Canterlot is so boring, especially their balls, I always wondered how Auntie and Mom can live here, with all of these high-up ponies.

There are so rude and too clingy onto high up ranks, like us, Princesses, or the Wonderbolts.

I decided to sit down and wait until it starts, and I'm not so excited about the food, I just looking at my hoof, these balls are so boring.

Unlike, my country Cloudsdale, everything there is fast since it is a city full of pegasus.

Like the Wonderbolts, whose headquarters are in Cloudsdale, they are fast, for every show. Even the Pegasi that are not fast, still live a normal life, and I love to fly over the parks, on my daily patrol, to see the filly and colts playing, some with their parents, others with themselves, but there is one filly that is never with anypony, she always has a scooter that she does awesome tricks with.

I want to get to know that little filly.

And then my thoughts went back to Soarin, and my thoughts kept repeating.

Soarin,is a Wonderbolt