• Published 17th Jan 2018
  • 764 Views, 3 Comments

The Secret Life Of Quietshy, With Daring Do - Yuum



Quiet Shy is an extremely shy girl and is not often noticed by others but she has a secret, in true Quiety is Whistler Voice is Apprentice of Daring Do !!

  • ...
28
 3
 764

Lie,lie,Lila Part 2

Previously...


A new girl named Lila arrives in class. She starts telling lies about her life to everyone. Everything would believe her except Quietshy.

To explode the truth for his false words. Mini Shy dresses up as Miss Whistler and exposes the truth about the girl's lies.

Angry, Lila holds her navy blue stone and wishes everything she has encountered comes true. Her gem reacts to her words ...

“Weird…” She turns her head to the left to catch a glimpse of the Sun Princess. “Princess Celestia ?!”

“Lila, you are my goddaughter, you don't have to be formal with me.”

(How possible, one of my lies came true. Maybe this stone.)

“Lila is there something disturbing you?” Celestia asks the filly.

“All are well Tia. Tomorrow, could you drop me off in front of the school, please? ”

“Of course, all for my favorite goddaughter. ”She said, giving Lila a hug.

The next morning, Princess Celestia drops Lila off at school.

“Learn your lessons well, lila.” The princess of the sun tells her goddaughter.

"Understand Tia."

“Wow Celestia is truly your godmother. ”Rumble is surprised.

“Well, do you think I twisted the truth about myself?”

“But yesterday…” Sweetie Belle recalls.

“Yesterday nothing happened. ”The navy blue gem reacts to his words.

The three Crusaders have forgotten what happened yesterday at the Sugarcube Corner. The foals enter the classroom.

“I hope you did your homework?” Cheerilee asks the students.

“Yes, Mrs. Cheerilee. ”The plum-colored mare collects the leaves from each desk.

(Damn because of the stone powers I completely forgot about homework, quickly I have to find an excuse.)

“Lila?” The plum-colored mare says the name.

“I'm sorry Mrs. Cheerilee, while I was doing them, but a Timberwolf popped up out of nowhere and ate my homework. Because of this incident, I'm afraid to do them. ”

The gem in her bag reacts to her words. Using his powers, he summons Timberwolves who run to the elementary school.

"Ok, Lila I'll make an exception for you but I want you to do the next ones so I can rate you."

“Thank you very much, Mrs. Cheerilee.”

“My little ponies, open page 45 of your Equestria history textbooks ...”

Suddenly the whole class hears a wolf howl.

??? : Aaaaaoooouuuuu !!!

“Shy you could ask your puppy to make less noise when we're in the middle of class.”

"It's not Woody screaming, Mrs. Cheerilee." She said Because her cub was sleeping in her bag.

"If that's not your Cub, who is it?" She asks.

Without shouting guard, three adult Timberwolves enter the establishment through the window.

The teacher and the students panic because of the presence of her three wooden wolves who devour each leaf on the desks.

"Run away!!!"

They run out of the establishment panicking. Lila runs in another direction.

“I didn't want wolves attacking the class. Jewel makes my lies disappear. ”She holds the gem in hopes that everything will return to normal but nothing happens. “Why is it not working? She makes several other attempts.

Elsewhere in town, Quietshy searches everywhere for the harmonious stone that his jewelry box to spot.

“He must be close. ”She looks at the gem on the box which lights up brighter.

The yellow filly goes to Ponyville Park. She saw Lila had the navy blue stone.

“A harmonious stone. ”She was about to approach Lila when suddenly a glaring light dazzled the city.

Quietshy opens her eyes to see what and the citizens of Ponyville were in front of a stage.

Singer Sapphir Shores and her troupe are on stage.

“Hello Ponyville! Today I'm going to sing you my new song with my biggest admirer, Lila. ”She announces. Lila takes the stage.

The two begin to sing and dance. The crowd is excited by the spectacle.

“Wow that's girl Lila is really awesome.” A stallion says.

“She knows Sapphir Shores whom she must know from another celebrity.” A mare says.

“I would like to be his friend too.” A pegasus girl says.

Listening to their words, Shy understood that they were false friends because they only wanted friends with Lila if she knows a pop star.

“Lila has to make some real friends.” She sneaks through the crowd to get to the star room.

After the show Lila goes to the break room at Sapphire Shores where Miss Whistler was waiting for them.

“Miss Whistler?”

"Sapphire can I speak privately with her?"

"Of course. ”The singer mare leaves the two fillies alone.

"Why are you here? Do you want to humiliate me again like yesterday?"

“No I want to talk to you about your lies.”

"This is not one, I am friends with a singing pony and I have a lot of friends."

"They are not real friends. They are only interested in you if you are with the famous Sapphire."

“No you're lying… you're lying! You are just jealous! ”

“If I'm lying you just have to see for yourself. But let me tell you this, a true friendship is born when two ponies understand each other and form a strong bond. ”

“…”

The brown filly ignores Miss Whistler. She goes on stage to speak to the audience.

But the public wants to see the singer through her.

“Hey my friends.” The crowd ignores the girl and cheers Sapphire Shores for another song.

Sad, she returns to the singer's rest room, sad with tears streaming from her eyes.

Miss Whistler comes into the room.

“You were right, they only care about me because I was with Sapphire Shores. I would never be able to make friends. ”

“You can do it, be honest and the ponies will too. And I know a girl who wants to be. ”

"Who?"

“Quietshy is a shy girl, loves animals and is nice to everyone.”

"Do you know her really well?"

"It happened that I met her once and she seemed nice to me." Quietshy lies in the business of protecting his secret identity.

“Okay, hold the gem.”

The Jewel of Lies returns to the box. The singer and her troupe return to the studio, the Timberwolves disappear and Celestia has forgotten why she was heading for Ponyville school.

Lila will do it again, it's time to tell the truth.

Elsewhere in a luxurious Ponyville mansion. A gray black stallion with a purple bow tie, white hair and glasses. Look at the egg-yellow stone that was bought on his journey and a spellbook.

“A harmonious stone of chaos ...”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment