• Published 17th Jan 2018
  • 763 Views, 3 Comments

The Secret Life Of Quietshy, With Daring Do - Yuum



Quiet Shy is an extremely shy girl and is not often noticed by others but she has a secret, in true Quiety is Whistler Voice is Apprentice of Daring Do !!

  • ...
28
 3
 763

Crusader Operation Escape

After homologous adventures in his alter-ego Miss Whistler, the yellow filly explored several temple, Dungeon and became friend with a new animal: a dream sheep named Sheepy.


Today near their hut in the tree. Quietshy, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom are trying to get their mark in archaeological.


Like Daring Do and Miss Whistler. For this, each wears similar costumes to Daring Do and Quietshy disguises herself in Miss
Whistler.


"Quietshy with your costume, you might think you're the real Miss Whistler" The white filly said.


"A... I'm a big fan of Daring Do and Miss Whistler, And to find this costume, my parents had to go around the shops to give it to me. "


She says a lie for not her friends discover the truth. The four unearthed the Earth to find relics or artifacts from the past.


"Wood, dug!" the Wolf Cub start to dig the ground.


The four fillies use shovels to remove the Earth. They've been doing it for hours. Woody found snacking bones.


"Did you find anything?"


"Nothing."


"Nothing on my side."


"No more on my side." The shy replied with small voice.


They continue their excavations of the relics of the past in the ground. At the same time one of Caballeron's hand men was passing.


He notices the four girls. "Woody!"


(That voice! Would Whist be there?) He recognized the voice of the apprentice of Daring Do.


He observes the four Cutie mark Crusader and approaches, notices the yellow filly.


I found a shiny stone! " She shows a red stone that shines by the glow of the Sun.


(That's Whistler!!? Daring is not there and she is alone with her friends...) Think about it.


The brown-coloured Stallion gently approaches them. The Cub sniffed a smell and starts growling.


"Woody, is there a problem?" It keep growling and try to warn Quiet of the danger but too late.


The Brown Stallion kidnaps the Crusaders, tied them up with a rope and finally put them in a wagon to transport them to his boss.


"What's going on, why he kidnapped us?"


"..." Quiety doesn't say anything to make her friends panic.


The four fillies feel that the pony has to carry them a long distance until they feel nothing and hear voices.


??? : Chief, I grabbed Whistler with his friends.


Caballeron: you said: Whistler and her friends? Are you really sure?


-Sure boss, look.


It shows the contents of the trolley. Caballeron sees a girl who looks like the sidekick of Daring Do and the three girls who has never seen.


"Whist is finally my prisoner, now see who you really are?" he removes Quiet's mask and discovers his true identity.


(Quickly, I have to find a solution to keep my identity secret...)


"Ah! "


"Who are you? Are you a fan of Daring Do and Miss Whistler?" The young yellow pegasus said.


"A fan? No I'm the real Caballeron and I hate his two adventurer. "


"Because of your clothes I thought you're a fan too."


"..." He's looking at his sidekick. "Can I talk to you?"


The two stallions were pulling away from the filly tied up. The Yellow filly with pink mane starting to put her plan on.


"Girls, listen to me and make no noise, if you have understood nodded."

Sweetie Belle, Apple bloom and Scootaloo nodded.


"Pyro burns the ropes lightly." her Phoenix chick burns the ropes with little torches.


Now the Crusader are free. "Hurry, let's get out of here. "


They are Eclipse outside the building. Caballeron speaks of the inability of his henchmen.


"You bring me a fan of daring and Whistler ? How could you have made a mistake with a yellow filly?


-Boss, their voice and their characteristics are really too similar.


"For that, I agree but we have to bring them home before their parent worries or ask for money."


Both come back to the other room but they notice that the four girls have escaped.


"They are escaping! Quick, catch them! " His sidekick runs to catch the four girls running in the forest.


"Quietshy, since when do you know how to do that?" Scootaloo asks a question.


"For now I can't say anything but we have to get away from them."


They have already traveled half a distance in the forest. The Stallion follow them by their traces left on the grass that leads to the train station.


"Hurry up, get on the train!" The four young mares were going to climb into the locomotive vehicle, but they fell on two other men of hand.


They are captured by the henchmen and brought back to their starting point. "Good work, guys, now what are we going to do with you?"


Caballeron says we're watching the young pegasys and her three friends. The Stallion put them in a metal cage to prevent them from escaping. Also the animals of Quietshy in cage. Once locked up, he goes into the other room with his associates to discuss what to do with the filliches.


"Mini Shy, I'm starting to believe this is not a game." the young farmer says.


The young pegasus understands that her friends are afraid and she had to find a solution to escape from there.


(A metal cage... Pyro will be able to get us out and Sheepy is going to divert the ponies to sleep.)

Sheepy, it a new animal she find at the last time with Daring Do...

She whistles a melody, a white sheep so the wool had Moon pattern appeared. Quiety whistles a second melody, Sheepy goes into the other room and sings a cradle.


Without being able to react, the stallions sleep like babies. The Phoenix chick burns the iron cage to free herself. He's redoing to free everyone.


"Hurry, let's get out of here." The yellow filly whispers.


AB, sweetie and scoot nod, they run towards the guard of the train and take over the first train that runs in the direction of Ponyville.


They're arriving at their destination.


"We are back home!" she said, but dawn understood that her three friends had a lot of questions to ask.


"Mini Shy, since when do you know how to do that?" the farmer asks.


"And who was his ponies and why did he confuse you with a fictional character?" The Orange Pegasus question.


"And where did you find this cute sheep?" the white Unicorn asks.


"For now I can not say anything but when the time comes I will tell you everything. Pinkie promise. " She makes pinkie pie's promise to her friends.


With this promise the three know that Quietshy is going to tell them the truth but in the meantime they must be patient.