• Published 24th Feb 2017
  • 4,090 Views, 18 Comments

Life of Two Worlds - Unanimous123



After Princess Twilight gets trapped in the Human World and Sunset has run off. Princess Twilight will now have to piece her life together in this strange new world.

  • ...
7
 18
 4,090

Sunset is Back

Sunset had spent three days fending for herself out in the woods. Alone. As the scattered sunlight shone around the forest. She could hear the peaceful sounds of birds, animals, and her growling stomach. Sunset sighed and went into deep thought. Her jacket was ripped and she smelled from not taking a bath. Her hair looked like she survived a tornado and it didn’t help that she was as hungry as hell. She would have gladly gone to get food if her secret stash of money and gems from Equestria wasn’t hidden at Canterlot High. She knew it was only a matter of time before her body shut down and she would not be able to function anymore. Plus she was tired of living outside.

Closing her eyes Sunset carefully evaluated her options. A. Return to canterlot high, B. Stay in the forest and starve.

Sunset slumped against the fragile wall behind her. She really just did have one option. Return to Canterlot High.

But what about that princess, Sunset thought, I have to get back at her for ruining me and making me live in this forest anyway.

Sunset pondered for a way to return to Canterlot High and not look like a loser in the process. She could fulfill her promise on destroying the school, but she didn’t have any magic other than a weird rock that kept making her relive her past. Sunset looked at the box with the rock in the corner of the hut, Yeah, that wouldn’t be helping her here.

Inadvertently Sunset found her thoughts drifting over to the prissy princess who caused this mess for her in the first place. It was all because of that Twilight Sparkle that Celestia wouldn’t make me an alicorn. That stupid unicorn replaced me and took everything that should have been mine. In addition to that, Twilight is the ‘princess of friendship’ I bet she doesn’t know how it feels to be betrayed by her best friend or mentor, Sunset sulked.

“That’s it!” Sunset said standing up with newfound confidence, “Twilight doesn't know the pain of losing someone close to you. Twilight doesn’t know how it feels to be betrayed. But she’ll learn. She’ll learn after I betray her.”
•••
Twilight had a rough night sleeping in the library. She wish she had slept at Flash’s or one of her friend’s house. Then she pushed that thought out of her mind

“You are not their responsibility, Twilight,” she said to herself, “they have their own families and lives. I can’t just expect them to drop everything and take in someone they just met a few days ago even if we are friends.”

Twilight looked at the clock. There was around 40 minutes before school started.

“Great,” Twilight said, “just enough time to drop Spike of at Fluttershy’s house. Speaking of which, Where is Fluttershy’s house?”

Twilight flipped through the yearbook behind, looking for any information on where Fluttershy could possible live. Unfortunately her search was in vain because addresses are not printed in a yearbook.

Twilight sighed and woke up Spike.

Spike stretched and yawned before walking up to Twilight, giving her a confused look, and hopping into the open backpack Twilight put down for him to get into.

“I though you were going to take me to Fluttershy’s house?” Spike asked perplexed.

Twilight put on a nervous smile, “Well, I was going to, but I don’t know where she lives or anything.”
Spike rolled his eyes and nodded before ducking down into her backpack.

Twilight was just exiting the library when a voice startled her.

“Um. Hi Twilight, I kind of forgot to give you my address, so I came early to pick up Spike. I-if that’s okay with you,” Fluttershy asked meekly while extending her hands out for Spike.

Twilight blinked and smiled, “That would be perfect,” she responded before looking at Spike, “go on boy.”

Spike leaped from Twilight’s backpack onto an awaiting Fluttershy, who pulled out a dog biscuit and gave it to a very happy Spike.

“Thanks, Fluttershy,” Twilight said as the light-pink-haired girl walked off campus towards her house.

Twilight suppressed a giggle as she saw Spike munching on another dog biscuit in the distance. She had a pretty good feeling Fluttershy and Spike would definitely get along.

Twilight looked back at the clock. She still had a half-hour before she needed to start her first class. Twilight looked at the empty hallways and decided to go outside for a walk to get some fresh air.

Twilight was walking around the front of the school enjoying the beautiful scenery of flowers and trees when she heard voice calling her name. Twilight quickly turned, scanning the area for any possible person who could be calling her name.

“Twilight” the raspy voice called again, but it was closer. Twilight looked towards the Wondercolt statue and gasped at what she saw.

There was a broken looking Sunset with a ripped jacket and dirt all over her tangled mess of hair.

Twilight momentarily forgot that Sunset was the reason she was stuck in this world in the first place and walked over to her. “Sunset, are you okay? What happened?”

Sunset was momentarily shocked by how concerned Twilight was for her. Getting close to Twilight and backstabbing her was going to be too easy. Sunset couldn’t believe Princess Celestia replaced her with someone so…gullible.

Sunset internally couldn’t believe her luck and that it was possible for someone to be this forgiving. Sunset just shook her head and in the raspiest voice she could muster said, “I’m sorry.”

Twilight looked at Sunset with soft eyes and a genuine smile, “It’s okay. Do you need anything? I let Principal Celestia know your back. I’m sure she’ll forgive you. Do you need a shower or anything…,” Twilight rambled off as she led Sunset back into the partially damaged school.

They stopped in front of Principal Celestia’s office, “You wait out here while I go talk to her,” Twilight said smiling.

As soon as Twilight was out of earshot Sunset couldn’t help letting out a chuckle, “Gullible, so gullible.”

Author's Note:

What do you think? Well the next chapter introduces the Dazzlings, but they are on low profile at least for now.

Comments ( 3 )

Oh man Sunset digging a deeper and deeper hole for herself. i wonder how much damage she will do and if she ever be given a third chance to reform or she be jailed and have no one to blame but herself.

Oh boy totally different than movie I wonder if the rain booms have their powers

When s the next chapter

Login or register to comment