• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 1,100 Views, 21 Comments

Remastered Reality - Nova Borealis



The ponies and angels have made it to the Empire but have no means of getting home for 6 years. What is the Empress in question hiding? Like all nations, conspiracies will be found, and they might not like what they see.

  • ...
3
 21
 1,100

End

Such a dreadful shame that it had to end this way. To those who read this I must apologize but this story is now canceled due to lack of viewer interest. If it's any consolation I you can PM me if you want to know how the story plays out and ends. If not...then read something else. Goodbye and thank you for staying with me to the end. To those that actually do want the story to continue, I'm sorry, really I am. I wanted to continue this story to the very end. I had an epic and dramatic 4 stage boss battle planed for the end and everything.

...

Over 700 views on the day of cancellation and only 17 of you actually listened to me. All I needed was 50 likes so I know people actually like the story. If you saw someone getting mugged in the middle of a city would you do something? No. Because you expect some one else to do it. That however is no ones fault. It's just human philosophy...how...disappointing...

...

I suppose it's to be expected really...shortly after I joined this site I posted a story called "Ultimate Reality" it was absoalute trash compared to these. I deleted it years ago because of how ashamed and immature I was. So I refined the story to the diamond that it is now. Yet still...it seems I was not good enough. Sorry for wasting your time and no, this time I'll leave the stories up in the event they get more love. Who knows? Maybe I'll catch the attention of an artist. Anyways, this is Nova signing off.

<<<END TRANSMISSION>>>

Comments ( 15 )

Well i added my like and i hope the timeline continues because I'd rather not see them go to oblivion

8615831
Me too, I can only hope this story is not forgotten forgotten, and sorry if I offended you earlier to your other comment. I can get carried away sometimes.

8615998
No offense my dear we all have our little moments of stress but it's always good to express less one would keep all bottled up and explode like a Molotov and between you, me, and any entity reading this most dieties tend to simply look out for thier agenda and pantheon only, very few actually try to help mortal kind without expecting something in return although there are small handfuls of them that do, heck from what I know some are trying to live with mortals as equals I just hope they succeed at their idealistic plan.

8616590
As nova would say “one can only wonder”

8617417
What was the ending?

8617417
Also will 50 likes resurrect this story?

Sad human noises about the cancelation

10937781
If it makes you feel any better I continued the series though is no longer pony related as it stands on its own now

and would you like some beans in these trying times

10942216
Is that a reference or something?

10943108
Well in any case would you like me to tell you more about the series at some point?

sure that would be nice

Login or register to comment