• Published 25th Dec 2016
  • 5,302 Views, 5 Comments

Fluttershy's Hefty Hearth's Warming - Liquid Savage



Fluttershy runs into a peculiar mare one winter's eve, who invites her to her home for a meal...

  • ...
3
 5
 5,302

"I'd LIKE to eat a treat."

The holiday season was upon Ponyville, and thanks to the local pegasi the winter had come in full force. The roads and buildings all sported a neat even blanket of snow, and large soft flakes floated gently down from the clouded night sky. The streetlights illuminated the village in spots of large amber, being assisted by flickering lights of blue red and green strewn from building to building.

The winter season meant Hearth's Warming was fast approaching, and Ponyville went all out in its decorations this year, mostly thanks to local party guru Pinkie Pie. Every door sported a holly wreath, every window a stream of tinsel, and a music system was even set up to play happy upbeat Hearth's Warming songs during the day and soft soothing ambient instrumentals during the night. A look through a house's front window would usually treat you to the sight of a happy family, gathered together to enjoy the living room fire.

With the snow absorbing sound, Ponyville's streets were silent save for the gentle ambience music. Perfect for a night's walk, which is what one Fluttershy had in mind. The cream-coated pink-haired pegasus mare crunched softly through the snow in her pink snow boots, sporting a tan winter cape with a fur collar (fake of course). Coming into the town square, she looked up and marveled at the enormous pine tree erected just in front of the town hall, decked out in the nicest lights and prettiest baubles, topped with a star that could be considered made of pure crystal or diamond. No doubt that when it came to celebrations, Ponyville spared no expense.

The sheer presence of holiday cheer caused a glimmer of excitement to well up inside Fluttershy. Letting out a small giggle, quick little streams of steam emerging from her snout, the pegasus began a lighthearted prance across the square, and would accompany it with a song if it weren't so late at night. She didn't want to cause anypony inconvenience after all.

Skipping around the tree, her wings providing longer higher bounds, the pegasus was so caught up in her glee that she began to leap around carelessly.
"Oof!" She squeaked, knocked onto her haunches after bumping into something...or rather, somepony. She had hopped into the side of a taller pony, possibly as tall as Princess Luna, their coat black like the dark snow clouds, and a long lavender mane with long strands flowing over one shoulder and down its back, over its matching purple cloak.

"Oh, are you alright little one?" The pony asked, in a feminine voice that confirmed them to be a mare, and a soft, almost motherly tone. She turned to look down to the little pegasus, showing the horn on her forehead and revealing her to be a unicorn.

"O-oh my, I'm so sorry," Fluttershy squeaked, holding her forehooves to her face protectively, "I-I wasn't watching where I was going and...I'm so so sorry!"

The unicorn chuckled warmly, her horn glowing a soft purple and creating an aura of matching colour around Fluttershy to lift her back onto her hooves.
"Calm yourself, no harm was done," she smiled, seeming to put the nervous pegasus at ease, at least a bit, "I could see you were enjoying the ambience."

"Oh, yes! I can just feel the Hearth Warming spirit!" Fluttershy smiled, then quickly put on an inquisitive frown and tilted her head to the side, raising an eyebrow. "Though, I don't think I've seen you around Ponyville before. I’m Fluttershy."

"Oh, excuse my manners, or lack thereof," the mare chuckled, putting an ebony hoof to her chest, "my name is Spellbound. And you are correct, I don't frequent the town an awful lot. I live out near the White Tail Woods, you see."

"Wow," the pegasus gasped, putting a hoof to her mouth, "that's quite a ways from here!"

"Indeed," Spellbound nodded slowly, "but the trip to get here was definitely worth it. The ponies here are always incredibly nice, and I've gotten a lot of things done."

"Were you here shopping for presents? Um, if you don't mind me asking..." Fluttershy added softly, glancing down at her hooves.

"You could say that," the unicorn grinned, almost mischievously, "mostly I was gathering ingredients. I have quite a passion for baking, and of course this is the perfect time of year for it, is it not?"

"I agree," the smaller mare nodded, her own smile returning, "You should see my friend, Pinkie Pie. Her baking overloads even more than usual." She added with a giggle.

"I think I've seen her around," Spellbound nodded, smiling back, "the rather, portly pink pony?"

"Yup, that's her," Fluttershy nodded, then added more quietly, "don't tell her I said this but...I think she's becoming a lot like her cutie mark these days." A small blush of pink appeared on her cheeks.

“So I saw,” Spellbound chuckled, “but, ‘tis the season for losing restraint, isn’t it?”

The small pegasus nodded, her pink fringe bobbing. “Mm-hm. I’m happy I remembered to stop by Sugarcube Corner today, I had to...um, buy some things myself.”

Spellbound noticed the cream mare’s blush as she mentioned her little- well, big friend, and smirked but said nothing about it. “The bakery? Planning to indulge a little, yourself?”

“Well, yes, a bit,” she admitted, adjusting her cape from the little fall earlier, “a lot of them are for my friends, too.”

“I see,” the unicorn replied knowingly, nodding, “I’m quite the same, really. I enjoy baking things for others. If you’d like, you’re welcome to come over and have some.”

“Oh, well I’d love to,” Fluttershy muttered, a little disappointed, “but, it’s quite a ways from here. And I shouldn’t be away from home for too long.”

“Oh it’ll take no time at all,” Spellbound insisted, glancing up to her horn, “a quick teleportation spell will have us there in a second!”

The pegasus took that into consideration, and put a booted hoof to her chin in thought. A squeaky yelp escaped her lips as her stomach sounded a soft growl of hunger, indicating its desire to take this stranger up on her offer.
“Well, if you’re sure it won’t be too long,” she agreed, smiling. She didn’t seem malicious, and it was the season of giving after all.

“Splendid!” Spellbound smiled widely, and her horn began to glow with a lavender aura once again. This time the haze enveloped the two of them, and they disappeared in a quick flash of white.



One second Fluttershy was standing in the Ponyville square, and the next she found herself in front of a small cottage, settled in a dark clearing surrounded by silhouettes of leafless trees against the clear night sky. She was startled at first, but the White Tail Woods didn’t hold the same foreboding sense of danger as the Everfree Forest; rather, the Woods were rather peaceful and quiet, and the perfect spot for a day’s walk.

“Nothing to worry about,” Spellbound spoke up gently, noticing her new friend’s quick display of tension, “we’re right in front of my house, see?”

Fluttershy glanced up at the cottage, and with a flick of the unicorn’s head and a glow of her horn, the windows illuminated with the warm lights inside. The house was quite similar to her own, only with a stone roof as opposed to her green tree-like one. The feeling of welcoming was just as strong, though.

The small cream-coated pegasus followed the tall dark unicorn inside, and took some time to look around the main area. The interior was quite rustic, with wooden furniture in pleasant tans and browns and curtains, tablecloths and rugs in delightful forest colours like green and red. Candlesticks on the walls lit up the house warmly, making Fluttershy feel welcome and rather comfortable. She giggled subtly as she internally joked about Spellbound being a witch from a fairytale.

The unicorn in question removed her cloak, revealing her rather svelte and pear-like figure, and levitated the garment onto a hook by the door. Her rather generous flank sported the image of a chocolate chip cookie, with lines of white frosting running along it in different directions to give it the appearance of a pentagram.
“Please, make yourself at home,” she smiled at her guest, and her horn lit up once again, “Allow me.”

With a small yelp of surprise, the pegasus found her winter cape being covered in a lavender aura, and watched as it was gently removed from her person and lifted onto a free hook next to the cloak. She took off her boots herself, and watched as they magically flung underneath the hanging cape in two neat pairs. She raised her snout up and sniffed, noticing the pleasant scent of warm fresh baking in the air and causing her slender stomach to grumble with hunger once again.

“Now then, Fluttershy,” Spellbound smiled, leading the small pegasus through a large archway into another room, “tell me, is there anything in particular you have a taste for?”

“Well, I do enjoy cakes and other sweet things,” the pegasus mumbled, the appetising smell of fresh baking going to her head, “and, well, I’ll eat anything that doesn’t have meat in it really.”

The hungry little mare was led into a long, well lighted rectangular room with the biggest dinner table she’d ever seen! She could count at least ten chairs along each side and two across each end. A long light green cloth draped over the entire table, with a large candelabra in the middle.

“Aah, a vegetarian,” Spellbound nodded, magically pulling out a chair for her guest, “I should have figured from your tiny form!”

“Oh, well,” Fluttershy giggled nervously, putting a hoof to her stomach before hovering into the chair and gently plopping her dainty rump on the cushion. “I just love animals too much to bring myself to eat one…”

“A very noble reason of course,” The unicorn smiled, gently using her magic to push her guest’s chair back in and bring her closer to the table, “it’s a good thing desserts are safe for vegetarians then~”

Fluttershy nodded and waited with some anticipation, watching as Spellbound’s horn began to glow once again. With a flash of light, a dish appeared in front of the hungry pegasus, covered by a silver cloche. The unicorn magically lifted up the dome, revealing an assortment of cookies, all in different shapes and flavours and sorted into small piles. The baked goods were shaped into various Hearth’s Warming-inspired designs, such as snowmares and gingerbread ponies, all decorated adorably and easy to identify.

“Since it’s the holidays,” Spellbound explained, smirking down at the drooling little mare, “I thought I’d inspire your treats around it, hm?”

“Oh my,” Fluttershy muttered, licking the saliva off her lips as she reached for a gingerbread pony, “how did you make these so quickly?”

“Well, you see, it’s my special talent,” Spellbound grinned proudly, turning to her side and nodding to her cutie mark, “I’ve always had a knack for food-based magic, or as I like to call it, gastromancy. I can make almost any food but I’m especially good with desserts and treats, and I can make it so they’ll always stay nicely warm!”

“I see,” The mare nodded, looking down at the ginger cookie, still warm in her hooves. It was shaped perfectly like a pony, red and white frosting serving as its mane and tail with a pair of chocolate chips. With a small grin, she carefully nibbled off a bit of its hoof.

As she chewed the cookie, the taste of warm gingerbread exploded onto her tastebuds, and her senses exploded into a wild flurry of pure unprecedented ecstasy. A sense of unbridled need rushed through her body and mind as she bit off the rest of the leg and swallowed the clumps of gingerbread in her mouth. She followed that up with biting off the next leg whole, followed by the final two in one chomp, then the head, and finally the remains disappeared into her greedy mouth.

“Oh my, these are delicious~!” The pegasus giggled, crumbs dotting around her mouth, and quickly grabbing and chomping into a white chocolate snowmare cookie without hesitation.

Spellbound simply chuckled, taking a seat across from her guest to watch. “No need for manners; you’re here to eat, not to impress anypony.”

Fluttershy had become too lost in her newfound gluttony to listen, but she was taking that information regardless. Cookie after cookie disappeared into her salivating mouth, crumbs and icing staining her snout and a small sliver of drool slipping down the corner of her lips.

Spellbound giggled and used her magic to make a generously sized glass of milk appear next to the quickly emptying plate, because what’s cookies without some milk to wash them down?

Unbeknownst to the greedy girl, these treats were having another effect on her; this one more physical. As she ate and ate, the calories she consumed seemed to be already processing and spreading into her body. Her slender stomach had gained a round little bump, and her dainty rump was beginning to get some curve to it. Her limbs thickened ever so slowly, and her cheeks began to puff out, not just from cooked batter and icing being stuffed into them either. Even the cute trio of butterflies serving as her cutie mark slowly expanded along with the flanks they were occupying.

“Oh I should probably mention,” Spellbound purred under her breath, “I can also make them as addicting and fattening as I want~”



Eventually, all that were left on the plate were assorted crumbs and stains of icing, which Fluttershy greedily tried her best to lap up.
“Oh goodness, those cookies were the best I’ve ever had!” She squeaked, her grin causing her chubby cheeks to squish up a tiny bit, and focused her concentration on licking her face clean of debris. Though she not nothing of it, despite devouring enough cookies to feed a filly’s birthday party, she didn’t feel full at all!

“I’m glad you liked them,” Spellbound smiled warmly, levitating the untouched glass of milk to her guest’s lips and tipping it softly, “there, something to wash them down with.”

Fluttershy was so lost in her gluttony that she hadn’t even noticed the milk was there, but she happily accepted the cold refreshing drink. You can’t have cookies without milk, it’s a crime against nature! Or at least, that’s what Pinkie Pie always says.

After the milk was depleted, Spellbound lifted the glass away from Fluttershy, who let out a sigh of relief, followed by a cute high pitched burp. Normally she’d be embarrassed by showing such a lack of table manners, but she was far too distracted by what was sitting in front of her.

Somehow, without her noticing, Spellbound had whipped up a large flat topped chocolate pudding, glazed in chocolate sauce and topped with delectable whipped cream, and traditionally topped with a cute little cherry.

The food witch didn’t even need to encourage her to dig in; without missing a beat, the greedy pegasus had taking a bite right out of the pudding, letting out a soft moan of gluttonous ecstasy before swallowing. Her mouth became covered by a ‘beard’ of chocolate batter and goop, much to her hostess’s amusement.

Just like the cookies, the more Fluttershy ate the fatter she grew, and the fatter she grew the greedier she became, and the greedier she became the more she ate. Her normal quiet and polite eating manners were completely out the window, with loud enthusiastic chomps and chews in their place. Batter, sauce and icing were flung everywhere in the mare’s blind greed, with her face and mane dirtying from having both shoved into the irresistible dessert.

Spellbound was not bothered at all by the resulting mess; rather, she was pleased that her little plan was working to perfection. There’s nothing wrong with fattening an innocent young mare for fun, right?



With the large chocolate pudding naught but a mess of crumbs and sauce stains on the plate, you would think Fluttershy would have quite the tummyache. Of course, thanks to Spellbound’s enchantments, this was not so; not only did she not feel sick or overly stuffed, she didn’t even feel that full! In fact, she was leaning back in her chair, legs beginning to bend and creak ever so slightly, licking her hooves and face clean of chocolate remains before moving on to lap at the plate.

There was no doubt about it now; Fluttershy was definitely gaining weight. Her stomach stuck out in a round creamy paunch, reaching the length of her legs. Her plentiful plot was beginning to spill over the sides of the chair, and becoming rather textured with many dimples here and a few rolls there, and folds of pure cellulite up on her back. Her cutie mark had become so stretched out so quickly across her thunder thighs that they had actually begun to fade, but that would heal in time. Her fore and hind legs were beginning to develop large rolls of flab, almost like ‘sleeves’ that threatened to absorb her hooves if she wasn’t careful. Her cheeks reached the size of tennis balls, her flab creeping ever so slightly into her peripheral vision, and her double-chin was in full effect, with a third seemingly on the way.

With the table emptied of any sugary treats to tempt her, the literal butterball began to gently come back down from her food high. She didn’t seem incredibly phased by her sudden ballooning; heck, she didn’t seem to even notice it!

“Thank you, very much, for the snacks, Spellbound,” she huffed, taking frequent pauses to smacks her lips of the goopy chocolate sauce still stuck to them, “but I think, I must be going now.”

Spellbound watched with almost motherly adoration as she watched the plumped up pegasus clumsily slide off the chair onto her thicker hooves and begin a slow lumbering waddle toward the door. Her larger stomach squished into her legs and swung side to side beneath her like a pendulum just inches off the floor. Her enormous hind legs rubbed together as her flabby flank bounced and jiggled side to side.

“Well, alright then Fluttershy,” the gastromancer nodded, before adding with a sly smirk, “if you’re sure you don’t want some more~”

Fluttershy’s curly tail bobbed just out of the doorway as she stopped mid-step, her whole body jiggling from the sudden halt. Her eyes had widened and a spark of ecstasy went off in her head from the unicorn's last comment. She reached a hoof to her ample abdomen, which squished inward from a soft poke to the side.

After a few seconds, the massive mare began a slow awkward turn in place, like a military tank, and fixed her hostess with a wide-eyed gaze while licking and smacking her lips, like a foal in a candy store. “Is there anymore?!”

With a mischievous giggle and a glow of her horn, Spellbound summoned a plethora of sugary seasonal delights; puddings, cookies, multi-layer cakes, even gingerbread houses! The feast was expanded to an amount that occupied the entire twenty four-pony table, like you would expect a stampede of foals to come charging in to eat it all.

Fluttershy’s jaw dropped, licking her salivating chops and missing a sliver of drool dripping out the corner of her mouth. A memory quickly replayed in her head of herself and Pinkie Pie planning the feast for Rarity’s last birthday party, where the guest of honour ballooned into a giant marshmallow, much to their delight.

But this time, all this food was just for her. She could eat it all up, right here and right now.

She quickly shook her head clear, her cheeks and chins jiggling in the process, and found her stumpy legs were waddling her back toward the table. The temptation was simply too much for her to reject.

“W-well I, I guess I could stay a bit longer,” she muttered, a gluttonous grin creeping across her face which caused her cheeks to smush up over her eyes some more.

Spellbound responded with just a pleased smile and magically lifted the pegasus back onto her seat, the wooden frame creaking and bending beneath her once again. And just for good measure, the unicorn summoned a large napkin out of thin air, telekinetically tying it around her guest’s neck before setting her loose on the desserts.

“My my,” she giggled to herself, smirking at the fattening filly shoving cookie after cookie into her mouth and slamming her face into a pudding, “haven’t I created a greedy little monster~?”



Much, much time had passed, and all that was left on the huge dining table were empty bowls and plates, overturned or stained with crumbs, sauces and other sorts of remains. A loud, window-rattling belch thundered from the pony who caused this mess.

Fluttershy couldn’t even be classed as a blob anymore, because that would imply she had some sort of shape to her. The one dainty slender pegasus had outright blimped into a humongous cream-furred mass of a creature, invaded all over with dimples, rolls and folds everywhere you looked about her.
Her face, mostly dominated by saggy medicine ball-sized cheeks, was a food-stained mess that had just become a part of the blubbery wall of equine, with a quartet of large blobby chins that had become just a messy. The sheer amount of cheek flab accumulated over her mouth deepened her voice and gave her a soft lisp, when she felt like speaking of course.
Her legs were naught but ovular slabs of cellulite, with her useless hooves just barely peeking out of them. Her cutie mark was almost totally gone, dreadfully stretched out from their owner’s rapid ballooning, though they would thankfully heal over time. Her pink mane and tail were minuscule, the latter just laying limp between her carriage-sized flanks. Even her wings had thickened up to uselessness, the muscles outclassed by the sheer collection of flab.

Spellbound wore a smile of prideful content as she wiped up her guest’s face, using the napkin that had popped off the gluttonous mare’s neck during her binge.
“How did you like your meal, hm~?” She asked softly.

“It wush, yummeh,” Fluttershy huffed sluggishly, both from exhaustion and from pure lethargy, before letting out a long bass yawn, “shleepy now…”

The unicorn chuckled warmly, caressing a hoof on Fluttershy’s wall-like side, which seemed to sooth her. “Shhh, go to sleep now~”

Feeling lazy from all that eating, the buttery behemoth rather quickly took her words to heart, and within seconds, she had begun snoring like an Ursa Major.

“Nothing wrong with keeping you here for the night,” Spellbound giggled, teleporting herself onto the pegasus’ head and stroking her pillowy cheek, “of course I’ll have you back to normal in the morning.”



“...maybe~”

Comments ( 5 )

Oh yes. I'll read you later.

I really loved this!

now i'm wondering how huge shy got off-camera in https://www.fimfiction.net/story/358495/1/winter-weight-up/im-not-giving-him-cake-im-assaulting-him-with-cake rarity was pretty huge during her cameo in that fic

The pegasus took that into consideration, and put a booted hoof to her chin in thought.

why do i get te feeling that one chin is gonna multiply soon?

Login or register to comment