• Published 21st Nov 2016
  • 1,451 Views, 3 Comments

Pinkie Sand-Pie - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Rarity buries Pinkie Pie in the sand.

  • ...
3
 3
 1,451

Pinkie Sand-Pie

Rarity and Pinkie Pie were walking to beach for a vacation. Pinkie Pie needed a break from baking cakes at Sugar cube Corner. Rarity also needed a break from her boutiques, the ones in Ponyville (her home town), Manehatten, and Canterlot (Twilight's home town). Rarity loves going to the beach. Normally, at the beach you do the same things you do in a pool or some other place, playing catch, relaxing in the sun, and having a picnic. Pinkie Pie knows some activities, but, she doesn't know one of them, which is being buried in the sand. Rarity was thinking that she bury Pinkie in the sand to have her learn that activity. Pinkie was hoping that once they got to the beach, she and Rarity would play catch. But, Rarity wants to her activity first.

"Thank you for taking me to the beach, Rarity.", Pinkie said, "Means a lot to me."

"Well, I invited you, because I'm your friend and I thought you would come.", Rarity said.

"So, what are we going to do first, can we play catch?", Pinkie asked.

"Well, I wanted to do something before that.", Rarity said.

"So, what are you thinking we should do?", Pinkie asked.

"Well, have you ever been... buried?", Rarity asked.

"Berried?", Pinkie asked. "Like you turn yourself into any type of berry?"

"Not really what I meant.", Rarity said. "I said 'buried' with a 'u'."

"Oh?", Pinkie said. "What does it mean?"

"It means to cover something up.", Rarity said.

"Ooooooh ok.", Pinkie said. "So, why are you saying that?"

"What I'm asking is: Can I bury you in the sand?", Rarity asked.

"Oh... sure.", Pinkie said. "What do you want me to do?"

"All you do is lay down and I put sand on you.", Rarity said.

"Oooooh ok.", Pinkie repeated.

"Lay down, Pinkie.", Rarity said instructing the pink pony.

Pinkie found a spot on the sand and laid down on her back. Rarity walked to the back of Pinkie's body. "You nervous?", she asked.

"Nah, I'll be fine.", Pinkie said. "Why ask that?"

"Because, I'm going cover up your whole body.", Rarity said. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do.", Pinkie said.

"And let me warn you, you might want to keep your eyes and mouth shut once I get to the head.", Rarity said. "And like I said, as you keep laying down I still put sand on you, first, I'm going to put sand on your belly. Do you still trust me?"

"Yes, I do, Rarity.", Pinkie said.

"Now, relax and take a few deep breaths.", Rarity said.

Pinkie got herself situated a took a few deep breaths, she was getting prepared for the most relaxing activity on the beach. Rarity grabbed her shovel with her magic and scooped a chunk of sand. "Are you sure you want to do this, Pinkie?", she asked. "Because we don't have to do this if you want to."

"I need this, Rarity, please bury me.", Pinkie pleaded.

"Ok, Pinkie, hold still.", Rarity said. She hovered her shovel of sand over Pinkie and poured it on her pink furry belly. Pinkie made a relaxed sigh, leaned her head back and fell asleep. Rarity scooped another chunk of sand and poured it on the first pour of sand until the sand covered up her sides. She scooped up another chunk of sand and poured it on Pinkie's thighs until the sand covered up her cutie mark on both thighs. Rarity scooped another chunk of sand and poured it on Pinkie's hooves, but, didn't capture the rest. Rarity scooped another chunk of sand and poured it on the rest of Pinkie's hooves. Rarity scooped chunks and chunks of sand poured them on Pinkie causing the sand on the pink pony to expand until they cover up her front hooves. Rarity scooped a very huge chunk of sand and poured on Pinkie causing the sand to expand up to her neck and over her chin.

Rarity grabbed a bigger shovel and scooped a more huge chunk of sand and leaned her head closer to Pinkie's head sticking out of the huge sand pile. "Have a nice sleep in the sand, 'Pinkie Sand-Pie'.", she said teasingly. She kissed Pinkie on the forehead and poured the huge chunk of sand causing the sand to expand once more as Pinkie Pie's head sank into the huge pile of sand. Rarity waited for Pinkie to jump out of sand causing it to fly in the air like an explosion. Rarity finally realized that she wasn't strong enough to jump out of the sand, it was too much.

"I got to get her out of there.", she said. She used her magic to pull Pinkie out of the sand. She put her down, but, she didn't wake up, she was still in her sleeping mode. She ran to her body and spoke to Pinkie. "Pinkie, can you hear me?"

Pinkie opened her eyes. "I do now.", she said. "Sorry about that, Rarity, got a little carried away. And thank you so much, it was just what I wanted."

"So you enjoyed it, huh?", Rarity asked.

"Yes I did.", Pinkie said. "We should do this again."

"Yeah, maybe every single part of your body, but not the head.", Rarity said. "I thought you were suffocating in that giant pile of sand."

"I held my breath for a couple seconds, but, after a minute I start squirming to get out.", Pinkie said.

"Also, I'll leave the arms out.", Rarity said. "I can't wait to bury you again."

"Actually, next time I'll bury you.", Pinkie said.

"Ok then.", Rarity said.

Pinkie ran to water and washed the sand off her. Then, she ran back to Rarity and shook the water off. "Now that's over with, you want to play catch now?", she asked.

"Sure, Pinkie.", Rarity said. They now played catch together.

Comments ( 3 )

Not bad, but Pinkie seemed low energy and being buried in the sand would be more Pinkie's idea.

Cute concept, execution needs more refinement.

This was...interesting.

One thing though:

"Yeah, maybe every single part of your body, but not the head.", Rarity said. "I thought you were suffocating in that giant of pile of sand."

That was so cute! :heart:

Login or register to comment