• Published 2nd Jul 2012
  • 958 Views, 69 Comments

Your Mildly Interesting Adventures In Equestria - FiddlesticksThePony



I'm going to hell for writing this.

  • ...
30
 69
 958
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Didn't have any time to edit this chapter, so if you notice any grammar or punctuation errors please note them below. So without further ado, please enjoy the story.

1218938

TL:DR Love and Tolerate

.
I really think it should be "Kill and burn"
Makes so much more sense, you know?

Anyway, I liked the story, even if other people didn't. It made me laugh, so I don't care what anyone else says, I think it's good.

1219091
Makes more sense, but it doesn't really have a ring to it. Something like Smash and burn sounds a little better.

Oh, so I presume that this account is either your main or an alt, but back to the question. It's just an opinion, but I believe morality is simply just another device to constrain progress and creativity.

1219110 I don't see the reason for all the hate on this story. It's funny and gory too. Why must people cling to their precious "morality"? I think it's pathetic really. They're only trying to hide the fact that they secretly enjoyed it too.

1219170
Either way it's a win win. I get to write in the genre I feel most comfortable with and probably get a few pointers to help improve my writing. Also, the dislikes aren't really that bad; it shows at least the reader took the time to rate. Though it does kind of suck that no one really leaves a reason.

We need more people like you on this site.

Login or register to comment