• Published 19th Oct 2016
  • 5,544 Views, 283 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Falling Shadows - Drako Moon



See the world of the Equestrian Wasteland through the eyes of Shadow Star, the small unicorn as she goes through the wasteland in seach of her long lost mother, and the secrets of the old War.

  • ...
17
 283
 5,544
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 7 )

Wow! Another update so soon. This is one of the best foe fics out there. I would have loved to see her meeting little pip.

11809774
We would have had Shadow run into Blackjack or Little Pip but it wouldn't work since she was never in their stories that's why she ended up.in hoofington when BJ was away.

Ah, another good chapter keep it up!

It was a daunting task, but your Fic was recommended to me about 3 weeks ago, and I've only heard good things about it, so I decided to give it a try. After binge reading the whole fic, I must say I am rather impressed with the story you have made here.

This story does a lot of things I like, a few of them being: skipping any sex scenes and overtly detailed kissing (shadow bringing that up in-universe to solstice and them about some of the romance books they read made me smile), using other FOE fics to support you in universe setting, without using them to prop up your fic was really nice (using Goldenblood and some of the projects from Horizons was nicely done) and as a last one staying mostly focused on our main character for most of the fic is always nice to keep the reader immersed in the universe.

My only real gripes about the fic is honestly just in the most recent chapters with Shadow pulling a Blackjack and being an angsty teenager, but I know it's for character development. Nonetheless I am greatly looking forward to how this story will continue to develop and I hope you have a great one! I really just have an obsession with FOE fics so I thank you for having such nice content for me to read.

Till next time!

11838158
well, she IS a teen, practicality.

11838158
I love that you like the story so much and I hope you like where it goes I'm the future. When we started writing it we were told by a couple other authors that we could use more of their universe and characters to help get the story going. Stardust and I decided not to do that because our story was meant to be different but fall into the same world and timeline as the original and PH.

Honestly most don't know this but Shadow and Aura started out in a completely different story I was working on the had nothing to do with Fallout equestria, Stardust (my brother and Co writer) decided that we should work on the story together and change the story from a slice of life romance story into a fallout one.

I also understand the not liking Shadow being a bitchy teen but as you stated it's important for her growth and who she becomes at the end of the story and it's also a big deal to show issues she's having with some of her own darkness.

Thanks again for the wonderful comment and I hope you stay with us as we bring Shadow toward the end of her story. Also please tell your friends ^.^ the more readers the better lol.

Much love from,

Drako Moon

Login or register to comment