• Published 18th Sep 2016
  • 1,149 Views, 112 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 2: Battle City-Canterlot - Bahamut0



Burst Stream and his friends are back in action! But this time, the tournament is almost an all-out war! How will they make it to the finals with the whole city dueling?

  • ...
5
 112
 1,149

Epilogue

"Dear Princess Twilight. You wouldn't believe what me and my friends have just been through! What we once thought was a simple car game was so much more. For one thing, the monsters are all real and they come from their own world. Also, there have been duelists who have partnered with evil monsters to try and conquer both worlds! Fortuantely, my friend Burst Stream and his partner Blue Eyes have put a stop to them. They also shared names with villains from Equestria. The first one was Sombra, and he was destroyed. And the second one, Tirek, was turned into a child and reformed. Oh, I almost forgot! Burst can now grow dragon wings and his eyes become dragon-like when he bonds with blue eyes. Sincerely, Sunset Shimmer", Sunset said as she wrote the message in her journal.

Meanwhile in Equestria

Twilight had woken up when she heard the journal she kept to stay in contact with Sunset buzz. Opening it up, her jaw nearly dropped when she read the message.

"Spike! Wake up! We're going to the human world again!"

Comments ( 27 )

7594645

1.Dark Magician Girl
2.Dark Magician girl the Dragon Knight
3.Eye of Timaeus
4.GaGaGa Girl
5. Neo Galaxy Eyes photon dragon

7594731

Nice list! By the way, I just finished the last duel and the epilogue.

7594738 Thanks! And just read them Both! Amazing Duel and Everything!... and if you don't mind I can give a suggestion you know for the 3rd book!... for when Twilight goes to the human world she can see a special duel... like a 1 on 2 duel

7594738 can't Wait to see the 3rd story and possibly the side story Aswell when the 3rd one is done I loving this series :heart: :pinkiehappy:

7594783

Good to hear! And maybe I'll have Burst Stream be Twilight's opponent

7594853 Cool! and is this story going to be base on? You going to have them in the human world still and then side story after or you having them in ponyvillve maybe and then the side story after that goes through what's be going on after Burst is in Ponyville probably

7594871
Truth be told, I haven't fully relaized the story yet. I was thinking of scrapping the cyber world arc and making it so that burst and inferno are sent to Equestria. Both of them will be alicorns with dragonic wings and eyes.

7594888 cool! That sounds like a great story and once it's done I can help you come up with a story/Side story you know when Burst and Inferno are in Equestria there is something evil happens in EQG world while he is gone and all that is happening while he is gone

7594902

You know, I just started the digital worlds story. And the Burst and Inferno in Equestria story will be a prequel to Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG3

7595040 Awesome! Can't wait to see see the Digital world story and then the Prequel after that :pinkiehappy: so if I'm understanding this correctly then sense it's the cyber world story and burst and inferno going to equestria is the prequel of that story.,, does that mean Burst and inferno won't be in the cyber world story

Comment posted by ArcticAce01 deleted Sep 26th, 2016

7595056

Nope. They will show up in the Cyber World. I meant that the story where they're in Equestria is a prequel to the third story. Sorry for the confusion.

7595122 oh ok then and it's ok can't wait to see where Inferno And Burst go to the cyber world... and as other people let's say Your other OC Steel Edge then Ace sonata and sunset and... twilight

7595122 so Hype still I absolutely love when they got sent to the cyber world :pinkiehappy:

7595133

Thanks for the idea! I think I should have them in the cyber world!

7595138 Your welcome! :pinkiehappy: I'm always glad to help out others with there fanfics it's what I do best and It makes me happy to help others :pinkiehappy: can't wait for the next one It's time to enter the Cyber World!

7595143

So what did you think of the happy ending I gave for Tirek and Scorpan? Oh! And Burst getting dragon wings and eyes. Also, I just posted the Cyber World story.

7598086 I Loved the Happy Ending! And love how you gave Burst Dragon wings and Eyes!

7598093

Thank You! By the by, I just posted the Cyber World story. Check out the first chapter!

7598099 your welcome and :pinkiegasp: Really! I'm going to read it right away!

7608639
Glad you like it! Also, I just started doing a side-story. Feel free to check it out!

So overall some problems were fixed but most are still there and I assume only get worse because of the Shounen law of "always make sure the protagonist gets stronger with time" I'm thinking of going into the side story next rather than the Equestria one but you'll see my reviews to find out.

7816457
What did you think of Burst saving Tirek?

7816750
A former villain given a potential redemption is nice, but it would have been better if we were given any sort of evidence that he wasn't truly out to conquer the world. Even an explanation that he got in over his head and tried to use the dark gods, but was instead possessed by them after or before would have helped me understand his reasons for not truly being evil.
This, I think, is your biggest storytelling problem. The villains are given little buildup. Both times they don't appear until the later parts of both tournaments, which wouldn't be an issue if they were given some buildup to their arrival as villains. When a villain feels like they are only in the story to give it a climax and conclusion then their appearance feels like a pain to read about. That's my 2 cents.

7817366
Thanks for the input. Now..I'm kinda tempted to rewrite these stories and implementing the changes you suggested Jorden.

7819657
Do as you want, these stories are your earliest works and nobody has storytelling down perfectly early on after all. Don't sweat my obsessive nit picking too much. These are a lot of fun to read even with their flaws, and as much as I crap on your one or two turn wins it's fun to see the characters make plays that would trigger higher ygo players.

EDIT: Plus later on the game became much faster anyway, I learned that way after typing this...

Login or register to comment