• Published 18th Sep 2016
  • 1,149 Views, 112 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 2: Battle City-Canterlot - Bahamut0



Burst Stream and his friends are back in action! But this time, the tournament is almost an all-out war! How will they make it to the finals with the whole city dueling?

  • ...
5
 112
 1,149

Duel 7: Burst vs Shining!

Burst: 8000
Shining Armor: 8000

"I'm up first!", Shining said, "I summon Big Shield Guardna in defense mode! Your move!"

Burst drew his card, "I play Trade-In to discard a level eight monster and draw two new cards! I'll play Silver's Cry to revive the Blue Eyes I sent to the graveyard and reveal the Blue Eyes in my hand to special summon Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon! Now I'll use his effect! I can target and destroy one monster you control and destroy it! Burst Strike! Now Blue Eyes, attack him directly! White Lightning!"

Blue Eyes released a powerful ball of lightning that hit Shining directly! "Lightning does strike twice!", Blue Eyes joked.

Burst: 8000
Shining Armor: 5000

"Perfect!", Shining said, "I play Double Summon and summon Heroic Challenger-Swordshield and Heroic Challenger-Spartan! Now I xyz summon Heroic Champion Excalibur! Now I detach both overlay units to double his attack and play Heroic Chance! This doubles his attack again! Now destroy Blue Eyes White Dragon! Excalibur Slash!"

Burst: 3000
Shining: 5000

"Impressive combo Shining! But I'm not out yet! I play Dragon Shrine and send one dragon to the graveyard, and I'll send Blue Eyes White Dragon! Now I play Dragon's Mirror and banish my dragons to summon Neo Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon! Attack Excalibur! Now I'll activate his effect! I'll send a blue eyes fusion monster from my extra deck to the graveyard so he can attack again! Go, Neo Neutron Blast Barrage!"

Neo Ultimate roared as he swatted Excalibur with his tail, knocking him unconscious! Then he unleashed a barrage of neutron blasts that collided into Shining! "Who needs to be knight in shining armor when you can be a heroic dragon?", Ultimate boasted.

Burst: 3000, win
Shining Armor: lose

"You almost had me with that combo earlier Shining!"

"Thanks. But I should have guessed you would have pulled of that quick summon. Good luck in the rest of the finals!"

"Thanks!" 'One round closer to stopping Trek!'