• Published 18th Sep 2016
  • 1,149 Views, 112 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 2: Battle City-Canterlot - Bahamut0



Burst Stream and his friends are back in action! But this time, the tournament is almost an all-out war! How will they make it to the finals with the whole city dueling?

  • ...
5
 112
 1,149

Duel 6: Flight to the finals!

Burst, Inferno, and Sunset had made it Canterlot's dueling stadium. Once there, they saw Ace was waiting for them.

"So, do you guys really think this is where the finals are gonna be held?", Inferno asked

"I don't think so.", Burst said, "Kaiba is known for doing things over the top with his tournaments. I'd be willing to bet he'll have the semi-finals on a blimp."

"Well, you can say that it's never boring when Kaiba's throwing a tournament.", Gilda said as she walked into the stadium. "Sup, Burst! Looks like we might be facing each other in the finals."

"Hey guys! Looks like someone else made it too!", Inferno said.

Ace was out of breath from running so long. "Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late! My last duel was pretty far from here!"

"Just be glad that you were able to make it Ace!", Burst said, "And knowing the rest of the girls, they're probably on their way to cheer us on."

"We're here!", Pinkie shouted as she and the others rushed into the stadium!

"Good of you all to make it.", Inferno said.

"No one we'd rather have cheer us on!", Sunset said. But as they were celebrated making it to the finals, Burst, Inferno and Ace felt an evil presence enter the area. Before them was a tall man with black hair, red skin, and yellow eyes.

"Burst! I'm sensing three enormous evil monsters with him!", Blue Eyes said.

"I feel so cold..", Red Eyes said.

"Ah..you must be Burst Stream. A pleasure to meet you.", Trek said with a false smile, " I am Tirek. I'd heard about your victory in Duelists Kingdom. I look forward to facing off against you." 'Especially if it means I can crush you so that you are no longer an obstacle!', Trek thought to himself. Burst could feel the darkness radiating from him, but put on a civil face.

"Can't wait to duel.", Burst said calmly. Soon, another figure with a white robe entered the stadium. He had yellow skin and had brown hair, and bore a striking resemblance to Trek! However, there was no evil aura coming from his monsters. Trek noticed the new duelist, and scowled at him. The last finalist was someone Twilight new quite well.

"Shining!", she cried as she hugged her brother, "I didn't know you made it to the finals too!"

"Nice to see you too Twily! So, who are your friends?"

"You know most of them. But my newest ones are Burst Stream and Inferno!"

"The winner of Duelists Kingdom? Sweet! I can't wait to take on your dragons with my warrior deck!" As the duelists were speculating about the tournament, a large blimp descended from the sky. The door opened, and Kaiba stepped out onto the stadium.

'Welcome duelists! All of you have proved yourselves by gathering six locater cards each! But Battle City is far from over! Your next battlefield is atop my airship! Where the winds will threaten to blow away your cards! Good luck, and may the best duelists win!"

The duelists boarded the ship, and were brought to the main deck where a lottery machine was placed. Kaiba explained that the machine determined who would be dueling against each other. As the machine activated, it spit out two capsules that displayed holograms.

"The first round is, Burst Stream vs. Shining Armor!"