• Published 18th Sep 2016
  • 1,149 Views, 112 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 2: Battle City-Canterlot - Bahamut0



Burst Stream and his friends are back in action! But this time, the tournament is almost an all-out war! How will they make it to the finals with the whole city dueling?

  • ...
5
 112
 1,149

Duel 5: Double Duel

"Hey Burst!", Inferno called out.

"Nice to see you Inferno. How many locater cards do you have?"

"Three. How about you?"

"Same. Looks like we're halfway to the finals."

"And soon you'll be out!", Garble shouted as he and Trixie came into view, "I owe you for humiliating me back at Duelists Kingdom Burst Stream! You're mine!"

Burst was about to accept Garble's challenge when Inferno stopped him. "You already handed his butt to him once. Let me take care of him!"

"I guess you're up against me Trixie! Let's see what your spell casters can do!"

"Trixie would be honored!"

Inferno: 8000
Garble: 8000

"I'm first!", Garble snarled, "I summon Infernal Dragon and end my turn!"

"My move then! I play Red Eyes Fusion and send Red Eyes Black Dragon and Summoned Skull to the graveyard to special summon Archfiend Black Skull Dragon! Now I normal summon Red Eyes Black Chick and banish him to special summon Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Black Skull, attack his monster with Black Fire Blast! And now his effect activates! I can target one red eyes normal monster in my graveyard and inflict his attack points as damage! Now Darkness Metal, attack him directly! Next I'll set a card face down and end my turn."

"Auugghhh!", Garble screamed as a sea of flames crashed into him! Incinerating his life points!

Inferno: 8000
Garble: 1600

Burst Stream: 8000
Trixie: 8000

"Your move Trixie!", Burst said.

"Behold! Trixie plays Ancient Rules to special summon Cosmo Queen! Now I'll summon Magician's Valkyria and play the spell Magical Blast to deal 200 points of damage to you for each spell caster monster I have! I'll call it a turn and hand things over to you."

"Alright! I reveal one Blue Eyes White Dragon in my hand to special summon Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon! Now I'll play Trade-In to discard my Blue Eyes and draw two new cards. And I'll play the Return of the Dragon Lords to revive my Blue Eyes! I'll contact fuse my two blue eyes to summon Blue Eyes Twin Burst Dragon! Also, he can make up to two attacks on monsters during each battle phase! Attack with Double White Lightning Blast!" Twin Burst launched two orbs of light energy that fried both of Trixie's monsters!

Burst Stream: 7600
Trixie: 6500

Inferno: 8000
Garble: 1600

"You're going down! I play Cost Down and Double Summon! Then I'll summon Keeper of the Shrine and sacrifice him to summon Tyrant Dragon! Destroy his Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Tyrant Blaze!", Garble said.

"Not so fast! I play Compulsory Evacuation Device! This returns your monster to your hand! Now I activate Metal's effect to revive the Red Eyes Black Dragon! Attack him directly! Inferno Fire Blaze!" Garble gulped as a gigantic fireball flew right at him!

Inferno: 8000
Garble: lose

"Grrrrrr! Take all of these stupid locater cards!", Garble fumed!

Inferno simply smiled politely as he took Garble's locater cards, completing the six cards he needed to advance to the finals. He then turned his attention to Burst's duel against Trixie.

"I draw!", Trixie said, "I play Meteor of Destruction to deal you 1000 points of damage! Next I summon Defender the Magical Warrior in defense mode! Your move!"

"My turn then!", Burst said, "I play Advanced Ritual Art and send one Blue Eyes from my deck to the graveyard to ritual summon Blue Eyes Chaos Max Dragon! Now I'll play Dragon's Mirror and remove the three blue eyes in the graveyard to special summon Neo Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon! I'll attack your monster with Blue Eyes Chaos MAX, and due to his effect he inflicts double piercing damage! And I'll have Neo Blue Eyes Ultimate Attack you directly!" Burst cried as Trixie's field was bathed in a flurry of light energy blasts!

Burst Stream: 6600
Trixie: lose

"Trixie thanks you for an amazing duel Burst! Here are three locater cards! Best of luck to you in the finals!", Trixie said with a smile.

"Thanks! See ya at CHS!", Burst said. Burst and Inferno then stacked each of their locater cards, and a hologram was displayed that showed where the location of the finals were. "Next stop: Canterlot's Dueling Stadium!"

Author's Note:

Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 2: Battle City Canterlot! Burst, Inferno, Sunset, and Ace have made their way to the finals! But once they arrive at the finals' location, a new threat is present! And he has his sights set on Burst Stream!