• Published 18th Sep 2016
  • 1,149 Views, 112 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 2: Battle City-Canterlot - Bahamut0



Burst Stream and his friends are back in action! But this time, the tournament is almost an all-out war! How will they make it to the finals with the whole city dueling?

  • ...
5
 112
 1,149

Duel 8: Inferno vs Scorpan

"Time for the next duel of the finals!", Kaiba said as the lottery machine spit out two new balls, "And the next round is: Inferno vs Scorpan!" Inferno stepped forward to meet his opponent, the duelists dressed in the white robe.

"Nice to meet ya! Good luck in our duel!", Inferno said.

"The same to you.", Scorpan said.

Inferno: 8000
Scorpan: 8000

"I'm up first!", Inferno said, "I summon Black Stone of Legend and tribute it to special summon Red Eyes Black Flare Dragon! Next I'll set two cards face down and end my turn."

"I draw.", Scorpan said, "I play the Sanctuary in the Sky field spell. Now I summon Warrior of Zera, and tribute him to special summon Archlord Zerato! Now I'll discard one light monster from my hand and activate his effect. This allows me to destroy all monsters on your field. Now Zerato, attack him directly!"

"Not so fast! I activate Compulsory Evacuation Device to return your monster to your hand! Now I'll normal summon Red Eyes Black Chick and banish him to special summon Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Now I'll use his effect to special summon Red Eyes Black Dragon from my hand! Attack him directly with Inferno Fire Blast!"

Inferno: 8000
Scorpan: 400

"I play Raigeki to wipe out your field. Then I play Trade-In to discard Zerato to draw two new cards. Next I'll play Hand Destruction to discard two more cards and drew two new ones. Now that I have four fairies in my graveyard to special summon Archlord Kristya! Now I'll banish one of the agent monsters I sent to the graveyard to special summon Master Hyperion! Now I banish another light type fairy monster from my graveyard to destroy one card on your field! Now, attack him directly! Divinity Strike!" Kristya and Hyperion fired two blasts of light that struck Inferno directly!

Inferno: 2500
Scorpan: 400

"Not bad! Now it's time for me to strike back! I play red eyes fusion! Come on out Archfiend Black Skull Dragon!" But as Inferno called out his monster's name, nothing happened! "What?! Why can't I summon Archfiend Black Skull?"

"Because as long as Kristya is one the field, neither of us can special summon."

"And your Hyperion can fry any card I summon or set. I guess I end my turn."

"Hyperion, attack him directly for game!", Scorpan cried out!

Inferno: lose
Scorpan: 400, win

"Ah well, at least I gave it all I got!", Inferno said with a smile.

"You had me on the ropes for a second.", Scorpan said kindly, "A well-met duel indeed."

"Good luck in the finals!", Inferno said as he shook Scorpan's hand. At the same though, Scorpan's thoughts were elsewhere.

'I'm coming for you brother! And I will stop your ambitions!'