• Published 7th Sep 2016
  • 3,027 Views, 34 Comments

Sonic and Equestria Girls: Friendship Games - SonicAKG



Sonic's pumped for the Friendship Games! But will it be what he expects?

  • ...
15
 34
 3,027

And The Winer Is...

And the Winner is
Super Sonic and Daydream Shimmer, who had closed the open portals with energy rays of her own, stared down Super Scourge and Midnight Sparkle while the students and staff of Crystal Prep and Canterlot High looked up at this climatic confrontation. Super Sonic's smug grin contrasted with Daydream Shimmer's serious expression. Midnight Sparkle looked taken back while Super Scourge had an angry and tense look. This titanic battle was about to kick off soon!

"Don't get cocky! Just because you've gone Super doesn't mean you can stand up to me, Blue!" Super Scourge snarled.

"First, it's Gold now! And second, you haven't forgotten about my partner, have you?" Super Sonic responded, making Super Scourge growl.

"Hehehe, how amusing! Come on then, show us what you got!" Midnight Sparkle yelled in delight as her hands glowed and Super Scourge was enveloped in a purple field.

"Sonic, I'll try and reason with Twilight. Scourge is all yours." Daydream Shimmer instructed as her hands filled with light.

"Sweet!" Super Sonic agreed as he charged up a yellow flaming aura.

Daydream Shimmer and Midnight Sparkle both released beams from their hands, trapping them in power struggle between them which gave off a slight shockwave. Super Sonic and Super Scourge took off as flaming rockets and began to collide throughout the air, making gigantic boom sound as they did each time, causing people below to cover their ears due to the loudness of their fight.

"I can finish you, super or not!" Super Scourge declared as he and Super Sonic chased each other through the sky.

"Prove it, other faker! By the way, why do you turn purple? That's lame!" Super Sonic mocked as gained on Super Scourge, causing the latter to scowl as turned around and charged to Super Sonic with his fist out. Super Sonic blocked it, making a giant shockwave go through the school. Super Sonic retaliated with a punch of his own as Super Scourge threw another one, causing their fist to collide as they released an even stronger wave than before. The force of it reached Midnight Sparkle and Daydream Shimmer, making them blow back and ending their beam struggle. Daydream Shimmer turned to the battle between the two super-powered titans, slightly dazed.

"Woah, that's some power Sonic has." She noticed.

As she witnessed the other fight, she barely managed to dodge a punch from Midnight Sparkle, whose fist was shrouded in a sphere. Midnight released a barrage of punches as she laughed maniacally as Daydream Shimmer avoided each of them. She caught the last one and looked Midnight straight in the eye, who struggled to get her fist released.

"Twilight, please, I don't want to fight you. Calm down." Daydream Shimmer pleaded, making Midnight give her a furious look.

"Let....me.....go!!!!!" Midnight yelled as her eyes glowed a menacing green color and she fired a beam from her free hand at Daydream Shimmer's stomach. Luckily, she made a force field which blew her back from Midnight Sparkle.

Super Sonic and Super Scourge fist's clashed repeatedly, releasing even more power with each strike.

"Now, we can see who's the best once and for all!" Super Scourge yelled.

"Y'know, this is getting old." Super Sonic disinterestedly said as he threw another punch which met Super Scourge's.

"I agree!"

Super Scourge suddenly appeared behind Super Sonic, taking him by surprise. As he turned around, Super Scourge delivered a powerful kick which sent him towards the ground, but he stopped himself before he hit it.

"I'm invincible, remember!" He yelled as he charged towards Super Scourge with a kick, who moved out of the way and Super Sonic stopped his movement and turned around. As he did, he noticed that he was next to Daydream Shimmer and they turned to each other.

"So, how goes your fight?" Super Sonic asked her.

"We're too evenly matched for now. We need to stop these two as soon as possible." She explained.

"In any case, how about we swap? It seems to work every time." Super Sonic proposed.

"Ok, but remember, don't hurt Twilight, just try to subdue her."

"Got it and feel free to hurt Scourge as much as you want."

Super Sonic and Daydream Shimmer then split apart, this time going towards the other's opponent. Daydream Shimmer then came in front of Super Scourge, who gave her a grin rather than a glare. She retained her composure as Super Scourge adjusted his sunglasses.

"Gotta say, that's a nice look on you, babe. But Twilight pulls it off better. She went evil and that is hot!" Super Scourge exclaimed.

"You're unbelievable." Daydream Shimmer responded in disgust as her hands glowed and she fired two giant beams which engulfed Super Scourge. When they died down, Super Scourge did a yawn, leaving her astonished as she saw him unharmed.

"Sorry, babe, no matter how much power you have, I'm still invincible! Not to mention..." Super Scourge began before he instantly appeared in front of her, shocking her and he grabbed her arms in a tight hold and she flinched.

"Much faster!" He boasted as he threw her high up in the air with great force. Daydream Shimmer was sent soaring high but she managed to use her wings to stop herself from going higher. She panted a little before she flew back down to Super Scourge and charged her two hands in an aura. Super Scourge charged towards her as well and before he hit her, she managed to hit him down with a magic-infused blow. Super Scourge grunted, but due to being annoyed rather than hurt.

Super Sonic slowly and nervously. began to float towards Midnight Sparke, who wore a crazed grin on her face.

"(Man, her smile is creeping me out. Anyway, gotta bring her back to normal.) So, uhh, Twilight? Listen, you're not being you right now and it's better if you stop trying to destroy everything. Trust me, I don't want to use force because if I did, you wouldn't stand a chance." Super Sonic said, making Midnight burst out in laughter.

"Oh, really?! Then try this!" Midnight Sparkle responded as she fired an energy wave at Super Sonic who just sighed as the wave touched him and dissipated.

"Like Scourge, I'm invulnerable, so yeah. That's not going to work." He explained. "So, do you want to power down now?"

Midnight Sparkle responded by having the horn on her head glow and she released a blinding flash, which hit Super Sonic, making him blinded as he shut his eyes due to it. As he rubbed them, Midnight Sparkle fired two beams which pushed him down to the ground, making an enormous hole into it. The beams pushed him down even further and further before Super Sonic's vision came back and he grumbled a bit. He then flew straight up through the beams and came back in front of Midnight.

"Ok, that was annoying! Sunset said not to hurt you, but I still need to find a way to stop you." He responded

Super Scourge landed down next to Midnight Sparkle and he shook his head to regain focus. Daydream Shimmer floated next to Sonic and she seemed a bit tired.

"Sonic, this isn't working. He's indestructible. I'm afraid I can't do much." Daydream Shimmer informed him.

"I get you. And I don't think I can get through to Twilight like you can. Oh well, back to the old formula then." Super Sonic said as he charged up again in yellow shield and Daydream Shimmer charged up her hands.

"You can't stop me!" Midnight Sparkle yelled as she brought her hands up and charged a giant energy sphere, crackling with purple electricity. She then brought her hands down and released an even bigger energy wave than before at Super Sonic and Daydream Shimmer, making the spectators below gasp.

"Move, Sonic!" Daydream Shimmer instructed as she fired an equally large beam as Super Sonic dashed away.Her beam clashed with Midnight's Sparkle and the two of them were once again in a beam struggle.

Super Sonic flew towards Super Scourge in a supercharged boost and Supr Scourge responded by doing the same. The two them hit each other and produced a stalemate as they struggled with each other while releasing a sonic boom around them.


"No interrupting the ladies, Scourge!" Super Sonic announced.

"You're really pissing me off!" Super Scourge barked.

Each of them was now equal in power. As Midnight Sparkle and Daydream Shimmer faced off and competed for dominance with determined expressions, Spike approached the battlefield.

"Twilight, please!" He called out, making Midnight Sparkle turn towards him. She lost her look and focus and her expression softened as she saw her loyal dog's frightened face. The power in her beam faded slightly and Daydream Shimmer noticed this. She charged up her blast, which then shot straight through Midnight's. Midnight turned her attention back to her battle and she formed a horrified look as Daydream Shimmer's beam began to approach and engulf her.

"N-NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She cried as she was covered in a white light.

When Midnight opened her eyes, she saw that she was no longer at CHS. She was in a floating white space with multi-colored layers flowing right through it. She looked around frantically before she turned and saw Daydream Shimmer in front of her. Midnight slightly cowered away from her in fright as Daydream Shimmer approached her.

"Twilight, don't be afraid." Daydream Shimmer said gently. "Please, take my hand. Let me show the true path to magic. Let me be your teacher and your friend."

Daydream Shimmer extended her hand out to Midnight Sparkle, who looked at it with uncertainty for a while. She was trembling and her eyes were filled with tears but slowly, she extended her hand out to Daydream Shimmer, who gripped it tightly, making another brilliant white flash.

Super Sonic and Super Scourge broke away from their struggle after they saw the dazzling wave which had swallowed Daydream Shimmer and Midnight Sparkle. Super Sonic looked on, worried about what might have happened to Sunset while Super Scourge was more curious.

"Sunset?!" He said just as the flash began to die down.

When the light was over, Sunset was back to normal. In front of her was Twilight with her hair loose and her glasses off as the two of them slowly descended back to the ground. Super Sonic gave a look of relief. Twilight looked remorseful as she hung her head down as students began to crowd around her.

"I'm sorry..." She softly said as she gripped her hands tight.

"It's ok. Trust me, I've been in your position.You'll get through it." Sunset reassured.

"Well, that's boring!" Super Scourge suddenly said as he waved his hand, making Twilight look up to him alongside Super Sonic and Sunset.

"Scourge!" Twilight yelled making him look down to her.

"Listen, you're not in control of yourself! Just like me, the power's gone to your head! You need help!" Twilight called to him.

Hearing this made Super Scourge start to snicker. He started to chuckle before he erupted into a large laughing fit as he began to hold his sides. Twilight was confused while Super Sonic and Sunset glared at him alongside everyone else as he wiped a tear.

"HAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAH! Oh, man, that's rich! Listen, I'm in full control here." Super Scourge informed Twilight, leaving her even more confused.

"What? What-what do you mean?" She said with a quizzical look in a small voice.

"Ah, the cat's out the bag anyway, so I might as well come clean. Listen Twilight, I never was interested in becoming your friend. Like, at all." Super Scourge bluntly said.

Hearing those words shook Twilight to her core as she processed them slowly. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. "Never interested in becoming her friend?" But Scourge had been so nice to her....

"Wha-what?"

"The only reason why I was nice to you is so that you could get my collar off. It was all an act! I was never your friend! And you fell for it! You've been alone this whole time!" Super Scourge boasted, causing Twilight to begin to shake uncontrollably as her eyes began to water as she gripped her shoulders.

"You don't mean that." She said softly. "YOU DON'T MEAN THAT!"

"Hahaha! You're killing me, babe! But yeah, I do. Think about it, why would I want to be friends with you anyway!? I'm a king! What are you? Nothing! You're pathetic!" He cruelly explained.

It was like a dagger had pierced through Twilight. A mix of various emotions, mostly anger and sadness began to fill up her mind. Tears began to roll down her face before Twilight burst into tears and came down to her knees as she began to sob uncontrollably. Everyone else looked on, feeling so a great amount of sympathy for her as they watched Sunset wrap her arms around Twilight comforting her Spike growled intensely at Super-Scourge, who dismissed him easily.

"Back off, Scooby! Anyway, now I'm going to bring this world and that other world to their knees because I can! I'm King Super Scourge!" Super Scourge said.

Super Sonic looked down at Twilight, who was still crying her eyes out as Sunset tried to calm her down. He felt terrible seeing her in this state. Super Sonic then turned to Super Scourge, who was wearing a smug grin on his face. Super Sonic had felt a lot of emotions towards him before, anger and annoyance mainly. But this time, it was just pure hatred now. Super Scourge had gone too far by messing with Twilight's emotions and then rubbing it in her face. Super Sonic descended down next to Sunset slowly and she looked up to him. She had never seen Sonic with such an expression as dark and menacing as the one he was wearing now. It actually unsettling, especially with his red eyes.

"Sunset, do you have any magic left?"

Sunset looked down at her hand and she saw a small glow in it. She then turned to Super Sonic and nodded.

"Give it here. Now."

Sunset placed her hand out and Super Sonic gripped it tightly. As he did, his hand began to glow in an orange sphere. Sunset let go of his hand and Super Sonic floated up to Super Scourge, who saw the look of fury on his face.

"Oh, never seen that look before. Trying to scare me?" Super Scourge mocked.

"Shut up!" Super Sonic ordered as he clenched his fist, making Super Scourge laugh slightly.

"Nice try, Blue. But I'm the king! I give the orders! And my order to you, is bow!" Super Scourge triumphantly said as he charged towards Super Sonic as a fiery purple projectile.

"I said..SHUT UP!!!!!" Super Sonic screamed as he punched Super Scourge square in the jaw with his glowing fist, making a large CRACK sound throughout the area. His blow made a giant wave which made small craters appear on the ground. A white explosion covered Super Scourge and small ripple began to form as Super Scourge was knocked out of his transformation and was launched through the air. As Scourge went through, completely knocked out, the force of Super Sonic's punch tore a dimensional rift and small hole appeared behind Scourge and he entered it. The portal immediately closed afterward and Super Sonic powered down to normal next to Sunset and Twilight, who lifted her head up and managed to stop crying.

"That was for Twilight," Sonic said bitterly.

"Sonic, do you know where he went?" Sunset asked.

"Don't know and don't care." was Sonic's answer.

Sonic looked down at Twilight, with her bloodshot eyes and tears running down from them. Sonic knelt down to her and looked her straight in the eyes. This time, Twilight genuinely could feel the kindness in his eyes as well as see it.

"Look, forget about what Scourge said. You haven't been alone this time. You've had Sunset and the others looking out for this whole time. And besides, you aren't nothing. You're Twilight Sparkle, my friend." Sonic said as he wiped her tears and gave her his signature thumbs up. Twilight sniffled a bit before she managed to give a small smile and she rose up from the ground, holding Spike in her arms.

"Thanks, Sonic." Sunset said warmly as she placed her hand on his shoulder and Sonic gave her a thumbs up as well.

"Anytime! We kicked butt out there!"

Students began to crowd around the three of them, everyone relieved that the threat to their world was over. In the back, Principal Cinch managed to rise up from the floor. She was very stunned after hitting the ground when the portals she was falling through disappeared suddenly. She wobbled a bit before standing straight and she adjusted her glasses. An angry look formed on her face as she began to march over. The crowd turned and noticed her and Sonic sighed in annoyance when he saw her.

"Principal Celestia, this years games have been a disaster. Whatsmore, your students have had an advantage with magic and crazy abilities. I demand you forfeit!" Cinch yelled, making Principal Celestia roll her eyes.

"Principal Cinch, with all due respect, don't you think there are more important things at hand." Celestia replied.

"And besides, you brought Scourge here and pressured Twilight into releasing her magic just to win a school competition. So it's your fault they both turned into mad-power lunatics and almost destroyed the world. Sugarcoat bluntly and quickly said as she folded her arms, leaving Cinch flustered as she was now the receiving end of many glares.

"I-I did no such thing!" Cinch protested.

"Yeah, you did. I was there." Spike brought up.

"Well, we did play a bit of part in it and we feel terrible, but she doesn't!" Sout Sweet added on, throwing Cinch under the bus.

Cinch looked around to see The Rainbooms, Sonic and co, and even her own Shadowbolts looking down at her victoriously. She knew she was in a tight spot.

"Well, don't get so smug! Just wait until the school board hears about this!" Cinch threatened.

"Ah yes, I'm sure they'd believe you story about students with wings and evil doppelgangers from another dimension." Celestia sarcastically said.

"You can't forget all the portals too." Luna said with a slight smile.

"Or the talking dog." Cadance said, holding back laughter.

Cinch was now stumped and speechless. They were right. Her story would come off as very silly from a grown woman, especially one with a reputation like her's. She couldn't think of anything to defend herself.

"I-you"

"Just give it a rest, lady. You've lost." Sonic said, making Cinch fume and she stomped away from the crowd in fury and grumbled as she did. All the students turned to Principal Celestia.

"I must admit, these have been the craziest Friendship Games yet but you all did a great job at getting through it. You're all winners!" Celestia announced, causing the crowd to erupt into cheers as Sonic and Sunset exchanged smiles.

Later, the Crystal Prep bus was prepared to leave. In front of it, the students of CHS and Crystal Prep were all socializing now and sharing their interest as they chatted amongst themselves. Twilight was conversing with Dean Cadance as the students were interacting.

"Y'know, making friends with Canterlot is a lot more fun than playing against them." Indigo Zap realized as Sonic came next to her and she turned to him. "I have to admit, you're pretty cool, Sonic. Especially after seeing all the stuff you did today." She added as she playfully punched his arm.

"I know I am. But I gotta give you credit, even against a giant plant monster, you still focused on winning, that's dedication." Sonic praised. "I can respect that."

"I work hard to win." She responded.

Lemon Zest had exchanged headphones with DJ Pon-3 and they were both enjoying each others music. As she was, Manic came up next to her and tapped her shoulder, making her remove her headphones. Manic was trying to look as cool as possible.

"So, remember me now after seeing me be so heroic in that final fight," Manic asked with a wink.

"You didn't really do anything." Lemon Zest pointed out and Manic sighed as he sank his shoulders.

"(I guess she won't remember)" He glumly thought as he began to tap his feet, making a small rhythmic beat, as if he was hitting a drum. Lemon Zest noticed this and her eyes widened. She thought back and recalled Manic playing a drum solo back at Crystal Prep, using that same beat with his foot. She excitedly grabbed his shoulders tightly and Manic was surprised.

"I remember now! You did that awesome drum solo! It was wicked!" She happily said as she shook him and Manic beamed.

"(All right! She remembers! If I play my cards right, I could get a girlfriend!)"

Shadow pressed himself against the wall, away from the others as he crossed his arms until he was approached by Sour Sweet. Shadow groaned when he saw her.

"Not you again." He said as he held his head.

"Sorry, I just wanted to thank you for saving my life back there, you emo jerk!" She said sour than sweet and Shadow sighed.

"Are you sour or sweet? Make up your mind." Shadow told her.

"You'll have to figure that out, if your tiny brain can!"

Silver was standing around with Knuckles and Tails when Sunny Flare and Sugarcoat walked up to them. Sunny Flare latched herself on to Silver making him a little uncomfortable., He saw Rarity and the Rainbooms looking on at the new friendships being formed. He was hoping she wouldn't notice this as she might think he might tell Sunny Flare something else.

"You're amazing! You saved my life! You should go to Crystal Prep." Sunny Flare gushed.

"Uh,...I'm all for making new friends and all, but I think I'll stay at CHS." Silver nervously said as his eyes darted around. Knuckles and Tails snickered at his situation slightly and then they noticed Sugarcoat. Knuckle's cleared his throat and began to introduce himself.

"So, I'm Knuckles." He said as he pointed to himself, causing Sugarcoat to see the spikes on his gloves.

"What's with those spikes on your gloves? Are they real or part of your gloves? If they're part of your gloves, why do you have them? You could really hurt someone if you yawned in front of them. If they're part of you, that's really gross. Are they bones or something? If so, you should get that checked out." She quickly said, making Knuckles speechless as he just tried to take in everything he had just heard and he scratched his head.

"Those are all good questions." Tails said, making Sugarcoat turn to him.

"How old are you? Your voice sounds really high-pitched, like a girls voice." She told him, making Tails dumbfounded as he slightly dropped his jaw. He became flustered as he looked down at the ground, embarrassed as Knuckles tried to hold in a laugh.

It was almost time for the Crystal Prep students to leave and they each began to make their way to the bus. The Shadowbolts went up to the entrance of the bus and they saw Twilight speaking with Dean Cadance.

"You know, you would be missed, but I feel that Canterlot High is your calling as well. I don't think Principal Celestia would mind you transferring. " Dean Cadance was saying to Twilight, making the 6 Shadowbolts stop in their track suddenly.

"You're leaving?" Indigo Zap asked, making Twilight turn to see her and the others. Twilight wasn't expecting them to react to this news. She wasn't expecting any at Crystal Prep to care at all actually.

"Y-yeah. I feel like after all this, I could really learn a thing or two about friendship here." Twilight explained.

"Oh...well, that's cool." Sunny Flare said as she twirled her foot around. It was awkward with her and the others being around Twilight. They were silent for a while before Sugarcoat spoke up.

"Twilight, we all want to say, we're sorry that we gave you such a hard time at this school and put you under a lot of pressure." She quickly explained, much to Twilight's surprise. She looked at the other Shadowbolts, who had guilty looks on their faces.

"R-really? You mean that?"

"Yeah, we really do. It was horrible seeing what Scourge did to you and we're sorry that we didn't offer you our friendship before that slimy jerk did!" Sour Sweet confessed.

"We get why you wouldn't want to stick around, but still, we really are sorry." Lemon Zest said.

Twilight looked at them and she formed a small smile. She was touched that they were actually going out of their way to apologize. Twilight approached them.

"It's ok. I really appreciate your apology. While I'm learning about friendship here, you six can start spreading it around Crystal Prep." Twilight suggested, making Cadance grin.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea! Crystal Prep is going to be a different place from now on." Cadance declared

"Sounds good to me. And...we can still keep in touch after you leave maybe?" Indigo Zap offered as she stuck her out for a fist bump, which Twilight gave her back.

"Of course." Twilight promised.

The Rainbooms, Sonic, and the others came together in front of the school as the Crystal Prep bus started to leave. Sunset looked on and was quite pleased. Now she knew what Princess Twilight had felt when she had helped her reform herself. Thinking about that had made her realize something.

"You know, all this time, I was always counting on Princess Twilight to help figure everything out here but in the end, I managed to get through it without her. Sort of. But anyway, I know now that I can't expect her to pop in and solve every problem we have. We can do it our own. I know that after all this. We can tackle any problem ahead." Sunset said out loud, making everyone turn to her.

"And I'll be happy to help." Twilight said as she approached the group and entered their circle.

"Wait, you're transferring here?" Sonic asked, making her nod.

"Cool! Now you can see how awesome I really am now that this whole mess's been cleared up." Sonic responded. "Welcome to the Wondercolts. We're all happy to have you on board."

Everyone looked at Twilight with a welcoming smile except for Shadow, who had his usual frown. Sonic dashed next to him and whispered in his ear as he put his arm around him.

"Play nice, faker. It's the least you can do." Sonic told him and Shadow sighed.

"Hope you enjoy your stay." He muttered as he turned away. Sonic flashed Twilight a toothy grin. Twilight had a feeling she'd really like it here.

In the later afternoon, Sonic and the rest were relaxing with the Rainbooms, now with Twilight in front of the statue on a small carpet picnic carpet. Sunset and Twilight were studying Tail's Miles Electric as Sonic was napping down. Fluttershy was petting Spike as Manic looked on as he tapped his drumsticks against the floor while Rarity was going through Rainbow Dash's hair, making her wince. AppleJack sat up, observing them while Knuckles was snacking on some grapes. Pinkie was lying on top of the statue, drinking apple juice while Silver leaned against the side of the mirror entrance. Shadow was on the rooftop and he saw them, but obviously didn't come down to join. Suddenly, a purple-skinned girl wearing a purple skirt and light blue blouse with purple boots burst through the portal suddenly, with a worried expression as she caught her breath. Everyone turned to her, and looked on, amazed at her sudden entrance. Except for Sonic, who was still napping.

"Sorry, I'm late! I had to deal with this whole time trave-" Princess Twilight began before she stopped and noticed Twilight, who looked exactly like her. Twilight rose up and looked on in disbelief. Another her?! The Rainbooms and the others looked back and forth at the two Twilights as they just observed each other for a while.

"Uhhh, did I miss something?" Princess Twilight managed to say, perplexed at her double.

Sonic began to stir from all the commotion and he rose up and stretched his arms with a large yawn. He turned around and saw both Twilights before he rubbed his eyes quickly to make sure he wasn't dreaming after he jumped back, startled. Princess Twilight noticed his reaction.

"Wow! You're not Twilight from Scourge's world, are you?" Sonic asked Princess Twilight cautiously.

"Who? I'm Princess Twiligh from Equestria, who might you be?"

Sonic rubbed his nose and gave a small chuckle as he pointed to himself confidently.

"I'm Sonic! The fastest thing alive!

Author's Note:

And that's the end of the Friendship Games! I hoped you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it! In the meantime, keep a lookout for more stories from the Sonic and EQG series. I have a lot of ideas planned out and can't wait to share them with you guys.

Comments ( 11 )

8377061
That makes sense.

That's fine. I used to like him, but over time I just feel like Sonic has had much better rivals who do the role much better than Scourge. I don't find him that interesting anymore. One problem that was pointed out to me that might explain it is despite being an evil Sonic his personality doesn't seem to share any similarities to Sonic. I get it he's the evil sonic, but he's still Sonic he should have some traits Sonic has. He's so different from Sonic that he might as well be a different character in his entirely. The only thing they have in common in personality is that they both have a huge ego. The personality he does have IMO isn't very interesting he just seems to be the standard jerk and that's it. I honestly feel Eggman is a much better anti sonic being extremely different, but also having a descent amount similarities to them make them the perfect nemesis.

I know Scourge has a lot of fans and I'm sorry that they will most likely never see him again cansidering what happened with Archie, but I'm not too crazy about him. Anyway it's kind of hard for me to explain and I probably didn't explain that well, but I tried.

Well it's not Midnight Sparkle tearing Scourge a new one, but dang that was awsome. Sonic pretty much pulled a Knuckles and punched the Super out of Super Scourge... and might have killed him judging by that cracking sound. Then again I guess he could have just broken his jaw which is still pretty bad.

I do like that Scourge and Midnight felt like more equal threats than with Scourge's team up with the sirens.

And yay pony Twilight finally meets Sonic. I really hope she is involved in some stories with Sonic and the gang. Though this does make me wonder how long Sonic and the rest of them been enrolled into Canterlot considering they weren't around for the events of the first two movies.

I will admit I probably like the sonic and equestria girls stories a little better probably because they are pretty much new stories, but I did like how this wasn't just a copy of the movie and you actually added new stuff to the story.

8379278
Wow, you finished the story already? That was fast.

8379294
I will admit I had a bit more time to read this than I usually did.

Great story, I just have one critique.

I haven't read the comics, so I can't say I know a lot about Scourge, but he seems rotten to the core. But here, he offered his friendship to Twilight, he did something no one else would've done, (even if it was for a dark purpose).

All I'm saying is, you missed your chance to show a better side to Scourge, one who slowly began to genuinely care about Twilight. I'm not asking you to have him join the team, but you could've given him some character growth during this story.

You do you, of course. But if those two ever meet again, maybe make a connection between the two. (Note: This is not to be mistaken with shipping.)

9233887
Well that's the thing. Scourge has no better side. He only manipulates people and in the end, truly cares about himself. He can't be redeemed

9234814
I understand where you're coming from. But we thought the same about Discord, didn't we? But if you say he's all evil, he's all evil. All I can do is advise.

Hearing those words shook Twilight to her core as she processed them slowly. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. "Never interested in becoming her friend?" But Scourge had been so nice to her....

"Wha-what?"

"The only reason why I was nice to you is so that you could get my collar off. It was all an act! I was never your friend! And you fell for it! You've been alone this whole time!" Super Scourge boasted, causing Twilight to begin to shake uncontrollably as her eyes began to water as she gripped her shoulders.

"You don't mean that." She said softly. "YOU DON'T MEAN THAT!"

"Hahaha! You're killing me, babe! But yeah, I do. Think about it, why would I want to be friends with you anyway!? I'm a king! What are you? Nothing! You're pathetic!" He cruelly explained.

It was like a dagger had pierced through Twilight. A mix of various emotions, mostly anger and sadness began to fill up her mind. Tears began to roll down her face before Twilight burst into tears and came down to her knees as she began to sob uncontrollably. Everyone else looked on, feeling so a great amount of sympathy for her as they watched Sunset wrap her arms around Twilight comforting her Spike growled intensely at Super-Scourge, who dismissed him easily.

"Back off, Scooby! Anyway, now I'm going to bring this world and that other world to their knees because I can! I'm King Super Scourge!" Super Scourge said.

Super Sonic looked down at Twilight, who was still crying her eyes out as Sunset tried to calm her down. He felt terrible seeing her in this state. Super Sonic then turned to Super Scourge, who was wearing a smug grin on his face. Super Sonic had felt a lot of emotions towards him before, anger and annoyance mainly. But this time, it was just pure hatred now. Super Scourge had gone too far by messing with Twilight's emotions and then rubbing it in her face. Super Sonic descended down next to Sunset slowly and she looked up to him. She had never seen Sonic with such an expression as dark and menacing as the one he was wearing now. It actually unsettling, especially with his red eyes.

I guess he looked more or less like this:

images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/0293a4a8-e663-47a5-954c-29f8c6f10ba1/dd5glpk-4a0b2272-7645-4c85-b435-614e1872d031.png/v1/fill/w_1010,h_791,q_70,strp/nonexistance_by_ora_allagis_dd5glpk-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODAyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDI5M2E0YTgtZTY2My00N2E1LTk1NGMtMjlmOGM2ZjEwYmExXC9kZDVnbHBrLTRhMGIyMjcyLTc2NDUtNGM4NS1iNDM1LTYxNGUxODcyZDAzMS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.7xH7F7fYhW2618ZRxmkajQwhgVD46XvziGXU4SQU3ho

"Oh, never seen that look before. Trying to scare me?" Super Scourge mocked.

"Shut up!" Super Sonic ordered as he clenched his fist, making Super Scourge laugh slightly.

"Nice try, Blue. But I'm the king! I give the orders! And my order to you, is bow!" Super Scourge triumphantly said as he charged towards Super Sonic as a fiery purple projectile.

"I said..SHUT UP!!!!!" Super Sonic screamed as he punched Super Scourge square in the jaw with his glowing fist, making a large CRACK sound throughout the area. His blow made a giant wave which made small craters appear on the ground. A white explosion covered Super Scourge and small ripple began to form as Super Scourge was knocked out of his transformation and was launched through the air. As Scourge went through, completely knocked out, the force of Super Sonic's punch tore a dimensional rift and small hole appeared behind Scourge and he entered it. The portal immediately closed afterward and Super Sonic powered down to normal next to Sunset and Twilight, who lifted her head up and managed to stop crying.

"That was for Twilight," Sonic said bitterly.

I waited for this all off the fic...It was sooo worth It...perfect way to end the battle :rainbowkiss:

The Friendship Games were epic I can't wait to see what else It's on store :pinkiehappy:

9930702
Did Sonic break Scourge's jaw?

Login or register to comment