• Published 30th Dec 2016
  • 574 Views, 12 Comments

'Til Death Does Us Part - Styxxie



After a horrific incident in the local undertaker's establishment, Styxx Rivers goes to her bosses, the princesses, for somewhere to live for a while. But as she is staying in the Canterlot Palace, she begins to fall for a certain lunar princess.

  • ...
3
 12
 574

Author's Note

Author's Note

As of this date, 11/23/2018, I am discontinuing this story. I have lost interest in this story and I have had major writer's block over it for almost a year. I had ideas but no way to convey it in a way that would even be half decent. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I just might rewrite it in a better way. Depends, really.

Comments ( 5 )

Thanks for letting us know, and I wish you luck on your future endeavors

Why doesn't this story say cancelled? How would this story have ended?

9310768
In all truth, I was going to end it in Styxx finding her twin sister, Halo, had a total mental "snap" and had been doing the killings. After apprehending her, a family heart-to-heart, and her and Luna having one as well, they set her shop back up and better than before. The only issue was I had no idea how I was going to go about writing it. I had had this general idea for some time but for some reason I felt it anticlimactic.

9310768
Also, I'll figure out the "cancelled" option asap. I just got back on today.

9310667
Of course. Thank you :heart:

Login or register to comment