• Published 27th Aug 2016
  • 1,616 Views, 18 Comments

When Two Worlds Collide - Undertale MLP



Monsters have been freed from the Underground, and Starlight has been reformed. Even though Discord isn't there, chaos ensues.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,616

Introduction Time!

Twilight and her friends walked around the castle, the monsters looking around and blindly following. At one particular room, Twilight pushed open the door and smiled at the newcomers. She walked in followed by the ponies. The rest stood awkwardly by the doorway, not wanting to trespass in areas they didn't belong in.

"Don't worry, you can come in!" Starlight gestured at them. "It's a little intimidating at first, but once you're here more, it feels natural."

Soon, the room was filled. "Oh my, what fabulous decor!" Mettaton exclaimed.

"Of course it is! It's a castle, after all!" Rarity beamed proudly.

Quickly realising there was no place for the monsters to sit, Sans and Pinkie broke all physics (of course), and brought several chairs up. Looking around your house, you notice that chairs are missing.

Once everyone was seated, Twilight cleared her throat, bringing everyone's attention to her.

"So, first things first, how did you all get here?"

"Well, long story short, I fell down into the Underground, the land of the monsters." Frisk started. "They needed seven human souls in order to free them all. So, every human that fell down had to die."

The ponies flinched a bit at that part, but listened.

"Six human souls have already been collected, so Frisk was the last human they needed in order to be free." Chara added. "But no matter how many times they tried to kill her," Undyne looked away in shame at that part, "Frisk didn't fight back, and became friends with everyone. Through the power of DETERMINATION, Frisk set all the monsters free." Chara skipped over the part with Asriel. She didn't want to reopen old wounds.

Before Twilight could say anything, Pinkie butted in. "I think these guys are alright! I mean, sure, the monsters killed some people, but they have good character! You just don't know it yet because the author has only written the first chapter!" On that last sentence, she glared at the ceiling.

"Yeah, are you trying to make us monsters look bad? Not to mention that it's been almost two weeks since you've continued this story!" Sans added.

Twilight stared for a second, but shook her head. "Chara?"

"Yes?"

"You weren't mentioned in the story. You're a human, and you aren't Frisk, so how are you alive?" Twilight asked.

Chara froze. She didn't want to explain the whole thing to them. She didn't want to talk about it with ANYONE.

"It's kind of a personal story..." Chara gulped.

Twilight nodded. "Alright. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I certainly don't want to pry."

Chara breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you!"

"Okay everypony, let's discuss who's staying with who!" Pinkie Pie jumped up. "These guys don't have anywhere to stay, and our readers probably want to get right to the interesting part!"

So, Chara was staying with Starlight, Alphys was staying with Twilight, Papyrus and Sans were staying with Pinkie, Mettaton was staying with Rarity, Undyne was staying with Rainbow, Toriel and Frisk were staying with Fluttershy, and AppleJack let Asgore stay with her (as Toriel wouldn't let him stay with her and Frisk).

Author's Note:

Pinkie, Sans, I would appreciate if you left the fourth wall alone. Thank you.

Sorry for the short chapter! But hopefully the next few make up for it! Also, Asgore's getting rejected. Again. :rainbowlaugh:

And now we get to the fun part of the story. Yay!

*You here something get broken in the distance, followed by a prominent, "Not again!"

Enjoy the ride!

Comments ( 12 )

Hmmm... Decent. I will keep my eye on this one. You are doing fine, but try to be a little more descriptive and try to slow down the pacing a bit. For example, Maybe when they got to the castle, have Sans/Toriel make a pun about the castle being made of crystal, instead of simply saying they looked in amazement. Ohhhhh, and one other idea for later. Have them mistake Poison Joke for Echo Flower's. Again, all just suggestions, otherwise, you're doing a fine job!

Edit: Also, five shelves. Not bad for a first-time story

You better return that chair. Funny story, my mom just moved a chair out of the room and I didn't notice it was missing until after I read the chapter. Lol

7536166 Alright, thank you for the feedback! I will keep what you said in mind! Have a nice day!

7536203 No problem! Happy to help! Good luck on your story!

7536191 No! The chair is mine now!

7536296 come on man,please? My parents will go berserk if they find out it's gone. I'll give you a cupcake.

Not bad, story seems good so far, hope to see an update soon. Would like to see Sans making more puns in future chapters with Toriel if you plan to add some comedy in this story (Judging from the tag). But I like the story and looking forward to seeing how it turns out :twilightsmile:

GIVE ME MY CHAIR BACK I! I NEED THEM TO PLAY GAMES!

7573191 hey have you seen um 2 skeletons 1 fish thing a yellow dinosaur 2 giant goats one female and one male also 2 children one genderless 7 year old and a 12 year old around lately have I lost them 3 days ago and of I don't find them hate of two dimension will be goneĀ”!

Please continue the story. Please.

(I'm reading this fimfiction then I noticed something strange.)

Me: Oh. My chair. Someone took my chair while I was sitting on it... wait a minute...

(I keep reading, and realization dawned on my face.)

Me: Pinkie Pie! Sans! Can I ask you something?!

Pinkie: You aren't mad, are you?
Sans: Sorry about that.
Me: No, No I'm not mad. Actually, what I wanted to know was: Have you seen the YouTube video "Pinkielovania" by DoubleWBrothers?
Sans and Pinkie: No.
Me: I want you to watch it. Keep the chair. Meanwhile, shouldn't you be getting back to annoying Undertale MLP, the author of this, with your 4th wall breaking while inside the story?
Pinkie: Oh right! C'mon Sans. Oh and I'll watch the video later, okay!
Sans: Oh alright.

(Then I promptly fall to the ground because I had somehow didn't fall when my chair was removed.)

Login or register to comment