• Published 27th Aug 2016
  • 1,601 Views, 16 Comments

Aqua Butterfly: Tiny Pony, Big Friendship - RadiantSword



A heartwarming story about the Element of Kindness, Fluttershy, and the teeny tiny butterfly pony, Aqua Butterfly.

  • ...
7
 16
 1,601

Endgame - Radiant to the Rescue

Radiant Sword, Dark Sword, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders visit Fluttershy's Cottage and they saw a very sad Fluttershy. Monarch Butterfly tried to cheer the animal goddess up.

"There's no need to cry, Fluttershy." Monarch said.

"What's going on?" Radiant asked.

"Aqua Butterfly is gone..." Fluttershy sobbed, "Last time I saw her, she was sleeping peacefully in the walnut shell bed and when morning came, she was gone, along with her bed."

"Oh, dear." Radiant said.

"Aqua's gone?" Sweetie asked, then began to cry, "This is making me sad..."

"Me too..." Scootaloo sobbed.

"I want to see Aqua again..!" Applebloom sobbed.

"Can it, Crusaders!" Dark shouted, "Who cares about her? She's just a butterfly pony."

Dark's comment made Fluttershy mad. "What did you say about my daughter?!" She snapped.

"Oh, sorry." Dark said.

"You don't believe that Aqua's my daughter, do you?" Fluttershy asked, she looked angry.

"Y-Y-Yes..." Dark said, being all wimpy.

"Now, now. No need to be upset." Monarch said.

"Fluttershy... accept my apologies..." Dark sobbed.

"Apology accepted, Dark." Fluttershy said.

"I will help you find Aqua Butterfly." Radiant said.

"Oh, that's wonderful, Radiant." Fluttershy said.

"Go save the damsel in distress like a knight in shining armor." Dark said with a smile.

Radiant used his magic to shrink himself and used his horn to uncover hidden hoofprints. "Fascinating." He said. He followed the trail that leads him out of the window.

Meanwhile, in the unknown location, the bat pony has tied up poor Aqua.

"Who are you? Where am I? And why did you kidnap me?" Aqua asked.

"I am Vampire Bat and you're in my home." Vampire said. His home is a bat cave and it is dark and creepy.

"Doesn't satisfly me." Aqua said. She is easily startled by Vampire Bat's looks. "C-Can I g-go home..?" She shuddered.

"I think not." Vampire said with an evil grin on his face.

"Why not?" Aqua asked.

"You won't be living with your mother anymore," Vampire said, "You will live in a place that rocks."

Aqua gulped in fear.

Meanwhile, outside of Fluttershy's Cottage, Radiant continued to follow the invisible trail of hoofprints. "Aqua..!" He called, "Where are you..!" He looked anywhere, inadvertently pushing the rock that actually works like a button. He saw the hidden trapdoor open, leading into the cave. He entered there. Inside the cave, there are spiders that are bigger than Radiant at his current size. "Hello..?!" He called.

Aqua, trapped on the spider web, heard Radiant's voice echo through the caves and recognized it. "Radiant?" She asked. With determination, the butterfly pony called Radiant. "Radiant!" She cried.

Radiant heard the echoing voice of Aqua. "Aqua!" He cried. He followed his ears to find Aqua. The louder the echo is, the closer he is to the damsel in distress.

Aqua looked up and saw the spider, making her whimper. "Radiant!" She cried.

Radiant saw Aqua stuck on the cobweb and about to be eaten by the spider. "Hold on, Aqua, I'll save you!" He yelled as he used his sword to cut the cobweb, setting the butterfly pony free.

"Thank you, Radiant, you're my hero." Aqua said as she hugged Radiant.

"You're welcome," Radiant said, "Let's get you home."

"Yay!" Aqua cried. She and Radiant galloped their way to escape from the spooky cave. Their joy is cut short, however, as Aqua saw the same bat pony again. It was Vampire Bat!

"Well, well, well," Vampire said, "What do we have here?"

"V-V-Vampire..!" Aqua shuddered.

"So you're the one that kidnapped Aqua!" Radiant cried.

"That's right." Vampire cackled.

"Why did you do this!" Radiant yelled in anger.

"Wow," Vampire said, "Your rage entertains me."

"WHY YOU?!" Radiant yelled. He started the fight with the bat pony.

Aqua watched the fight between the alicorn knight and the bat pony.

"You have to hit harder." Vampire said with a taunt.

"I won't let you go near Aqua!" Radiant shouted.

"Blah, blah, blah," Vampire teased, "Sorry, but this butterfly is mine and I will-" His speech is cut off when a colossal, indigo wall of fur landed next to him. The wall is actually Dark Sword's hoof.

"Dark?!" Radiant cried.

"Leave them alone!" Dark bellowed to the tiny bat pony.

Aqua felt terrified.

"It's alright, Aqua." Radiant said, giving Aqua a nuzzle.

"Go, Radiant and Aqua," Dark said, restraining Vampire with his hoof, "I'll teach this bat-winged pony a lesson."

Radiant and Aqua galloped away from Vampire Bat's Lair.

After seeing Radiant and Aqua flee, Dark began to teach Vampire a lesson.

"Tell me, what do you want with Aqua?" Dark asked.

Vampire said, "I want to rule the butterfly pony kingdom and-"

"Silence!" Dark yelled, threatening to crush Vampire with his hoof, "Either tell your story or suffer your fate!"

"Okay, I'll tell you," Vampire said, "It all started when I was a young bat pony. The butterfly ponies were invited by Princess Monarch to see the arrival of the newborn butterfly pony, but I wasn't invited. As I grew up to be a stallion, I made a plot to capture Monarch's daughter, but I was too late as soon as I saw a seed. I wanted to rule the butterfly pony kingdom. I'm very sorry..." He's in tears.

"I forgive you." Dark said.

"No more kidnapping for me..." Vampire sobbed.

"Can we be friends?" Dark asked.

"Friends?" Vampire asked.

"Yes, of course," Dark said, "We can hang out together."

"Oh, yes, please!" Vampire cried, hugging Dark's hoof.

Back at Fluttershy's Cottage, Fluttershy looked at Aqua's flower. "Aqua, I miss you..." She said.

"Please come home..." Monarch said.

Angel bunny played a sad song on the piano, he missed Aqua as well. The song was cut short when he heard a filly's cry.

"Fluttershy! Look who's back?!" Sweetie cried.

"Oh, my goodness!" Fluttershy cried, she rushed to Aqua's sleeping spot and saw two tiny ponies. She smiled.

"Hi, mama!" Aqua cried, waving her hoof.

"Oh, Aqua..." Fluttershy said, wiping her tears, "I'm so glad you're safe."

"It's all thanks to Mr. Radiant Sword," Aqua said, "He's my hero."

"Oh, thank you for rescuing my little daughter, Radiant." Fluttershy said.

"You're welcome, Goddess Fluttershy." Radiant said.

Monarch flew onto the table and smiled at Radiant. "Thank you for rescuing Aqua." She said.

"On my honor as a knight, Princess Monarch." Radiant said, bowing to the butterfly pony princess.

Fluttershy picked up the three ponies and kissed them.

"I love you, mama Fluttershy." Aqua said as she kissed and massaged Fluttershy's lips.

"I love you, Goddess Fluttershy." Radiant said as he did the same thing.

"Hmm... I'll give you a worship." Monarch said as she joined with others.

"I love you too, guys." Fluttershy said.

"Oh, Fluttershy!" Rarity called, "I've got a surprise for you and Aqua!"

"Oh, I love surprises." Aqua said.

"No peeking." Rarity said with a smile. She guided Fluttershy to where the surprise is. "You may open your eyes." She said.

Fluttershy opened her eyes and saw a dollhouse.

"Ta-da!" Rarity chirped.

"Wow..." Aqua said in awe. The dollhouse is inspired by the Grand Tree of the butterfly pony kingdom.

"It's wonderful." Fluttershy said.

"Amazing." Monarch said.

"I love it!" Aqua chirped. She flew into her new dollhouse and smiled at Rarity.

"I'm glad you do, dear." Rarity said.

"Enjoy your stay, sweetie." Fluttershy said.

Monarch flew into Aqua's dollhouse and gave her daughter one more kiss. "Mama loves you." She said.

"I love you too, mama." Aqua said.

"You may call me 'princess'." Monarch said with a smile.

"Yes, princess." Aqua said. She saw Monarch leave her dollhouse. "Goodbye, princess." She said.

Aqua was happy to live with Fluttershy, and the family of two lived happily ever after.

The end.

Author's Note:

Are you surprised to see a villain? Me too. I hope you enjoyed this cute and heartwarming story.

Comments ( 2 )

7569089 Thanks for the feedback.

9170330
You're welcome.

Login or register to comment