• Published 27th Aug 2016
  • 1,601 Views, 16 Comments

Aqua Butterfly: Tiny Pony, Big Friendship - RadiantSword



A heartwarming story about the Element of Kindness, Fluttershy, and the teeny tiny butterfly pony, Aqua Butterfly.

  • ...
7
 16
 1,601

Chapter 6 - Fluttershy's Inside Story

The next morning, Fluttershy and Aqua woke up. The family of two ate breakfast together and began to think about a game to play.

"Mama, what game do we want to play?" Aqua asked.

"Oh, I know," Fluttershy said, "How about you explore my body?"

"Explore your body?" Aqua asked, "How does it work?"

"It's easy," Fluttershy said, "You walk on me, basically in my fur."

"Oh," Aqua said, "I suppose I'll give it a try."

"That's the spirit, little Aqua." Fluttershy said in encouragement. She lowered her hoof in front of Aqua. "Climb on," She said, "Your journey has just begun."

Aqua smiled and climbed onto Fluttershy's hoof, it is the size of a hoofball field to her. She climbed the towering leg of the animal goddess. It is a long climb for a tiny pony but she made it to the goddess' back. "Whew... what a climb..." She said. She took a break from exploring by eating a flower petal. It's a good thing she packed her snacks before exploring her goddess mother. After a few minutes, she continued her journey, going to the goddess' neck.

"Are you enjoying this, Aqua?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes, mama." Aqua said. She reached Fluttershy's mane and smiled.

"That's good to know." Fluttershy said. "Hey, Aqua, can you go inside my ear?" She asked.

"Why inside your ear?" Aqua asked.

"To see if you can explore inside me." Fluttershy replied.

"Okay." Aqua said, she flew into Fluttershy's ear.

"Inside me, you will encounter a creature that is even smaller than you." Fluttershy said.

"Okay." Aqua said.

As Aqua explored, she saw a strange creature that resembles Fluttershy herself. "What was that?" Aqua asked.

"Huh?" The creature asked in a surprised tone, "Who are you?"

"I'm Aqua Butterfly," Aqua said, "I'm Fluttershy's daughter." Aqua picked up the strange creature and asked, "Who are you?"

"Me? I'm Fluttershy's microbe, code FS-2081." a microbe said.

"F-S- Huh?" Aqua asked. She got confused by the big number on the microbe's codename.

"You can call me 'Shelby'." a microbe said.

"Sure," Aqua said with a smile, "Shelby it is, then."

Shelby smiled and nodded. "So, what are you doing inside your mama?" She asked.

"Mama wanted me to explore inside her." Aqua said.

"I see." Shelby said.

"Shelby, what do you do inside mama?" Aqua asked.

"I am in charge of getting foreign contaminants out of Fluttershy's body." Shelby said.

"What are those?" Aqua asked.

"They are basically germs and bad bacteria," Shelby said, "They are bad microorganisms that make you sick."

"I don't like being sick," Aqua said, "I can help mama if she's sick, though."

"Glad to hear, Aqua." Shelby said. She thought about the idea of having Aqua fight foreign contaminants inside Fluttershy's body. "Hey, want to visit mama's brain?" She asked.

"Sure." Aqua replied.

"Follow me." Shelby said. She led Aqua to Fluttershy's brain.

"Wow..." Aqua said in awe. She saw lots of microorganisms working inside Fluttershy's brain. "This is so cool..." She said.

"Inside mama's brain, information is stored." Shelby said. She saw Aqua nod with a smile. "Want to go to her spinal cord?" She asked.

"Yes, please." Aqua replied. She followed Shelby to Fluttershy's spinal cord.

"Welcome to mama's memory bank." Shelby said. She showed Aqua the memory of Fluttershy meeting Aqua for the first time.

"This is amazing," Aqua said, "I'm looking at mama's memories from the inside."

"But there is a vault for disharmonic memories." Shelby said.

"What is that?" Aqua asked.

"It is a vault containing horrible memories of mama was she as turned into an opposite being by Discord," Shelby said, "Under the spell, she was unkind and sarcastic, laughing at other ponies' misfortunes."

"Why would Discord do it to mama?" Aqua asked in a horrified tone.

"It was Discord's power of chaos," Shelby said, "He wanted to recreate Equestria in total chaos but he was defeated for the first time by Princesses Celestia and Luna. He came back for revenge but he was defeated for the second time by mama and her friends. In the end, Fluttershy and Discord became friends."

"Oh, I see." Aqua said.

"By the way, will you be my goddess?" Shelby asked, "The reason I asked that is because you were bigger than me but you're gentle to me just like mama."

"Um... Sure." Aqua said.

"Thank you, Aqua," Shelby said with a smile, "You're so kind to me."

"You're welcome, Shelby." Aqua said.

"Would you like to go with me to show you the primary functions of mama's body?" Shelby asked.

"Sure." Aqua said.

"Follow me, Aqua." Shelby said. She and Aqua went to Fluttershy's stomach. "This is mama's stomach," Shelby said, "Food breaks down in the stomach acid."

"So that's where food comes from." Aqua said.

"Correct," Shelby said, "After food breaks down, it goes to mama's small intestine. However, undigested food goes to the large intestine."

"And where does undigested food go?" Aqua asked.

"It's a secret to everypony." Shelby said.

"Okay." Aqua said.

Shelby guided Aqua to Fluttershy's heart. "This is mama's heart," Shelby said, "It is an important part of her body that keeps her alive. With exercise, the heart beats faster. So get plenty of exercise to stay healthy, Aqua."

"Thank you for your information." Aqua said.

"Before you leave, I have one more part of mama's body I would like to show you." Shelby said. "Want to visit her lungs?" She asked.

"Sure." Aqua said. She followed Shelby to Fluttershy's lungs.

"Here we are," Shelby said, "Welcome to her lungs. This is where oxygen is collected and carbon dioxide is taken out."

"I see," Aqua said, "Now I know how a body works."

Back at Fluttershy's brain, Aqua is getting ready to leave her mother's body. "Where's the exit?" She asked.

"In mama's mouth." Shelby said.

"Okay, thank you." Aqua said. She waved goodbye to Shelby.

"Bye, Aqua! Thanks for visiting!" Shelby called. She smiled as she watched Aqua leave.

Aqua went to Fluttershy's mouth. "Mama?" She asked.

"Aqua, is that you?" Fluttershy asked. She noticed that Aqua is on her tongue.

"Yes, it is," Aqua said, "Your microbe is very friendly to me."

"Oh, that's wonderful." Fluttershy said, then asked, "Do you want out?"

"Yes, mama." Aqua said. She saw Fluttershy's mouth open from the inside. She flew onto the goddess' hoof and kissed it.

Fluttershy blushed, feeling her tiny daughter's kisses on her hoof.

"I'm glad I have fun inside your body." Aqua said.

"That's good." Fluttershy said.

Author's Note:

This chapter I wrote feels like a parody of Bowser's Inside Story and Fantastic Voyage. Next chapter, Aqua meets the trio of fillies.