• Published 27th Aug 2016
  • 1,602 Views, 16 Comments

Aqua Butterfly: Tiny Pony, Big Friendship - RadiantSword



A heartwarming story about the Element of Kindness, Fluttershy, and the teeny tiny butterfly pony, Aqua Butterfly.

  • ...
7
 16
 1,602

Chapter 3 - Sir Radiant and Discord

Fluttershy and Aqua returned to her cottage, inside, she saw Discord, the draconequus and the spirit of chaos.

"Welcome home, Flutters." Discord said.

"Oh, hi, Discord." Fluttershy said.

"Discord?" Aqua asked.

"He's the draconequus." Fluttershy replied.

"I beg your pardon?" Discord asked, looking confused.

"Oh, want to see a special somepony?" Fluttershy asked nicely.

"Okay, make it quick." Discord said.

Aqua flew out of Fluttershy's mane and landed on her hoof. She looked at the most bizarre creature she had seen in her life, a draconequus. "W-W-Who are y-y-you?" she asked nervously.

"Who am I?" Discord asked "I am Discord, the spirit of chaos."

"D-D-Discord..?" Aqua shuddered.

"There's no need to be afraid, little Aqua," Fluttershy said, "Discord's nice."

"When I want to be." Discord added.

"By the way, the pony's on my hoof." Fluttershy said to Discord.

"Let me see." Discord said. He looked at Fluttershy's hoof but didn't see Aqua. He picked up a magnifying glass from Celestia knows where and looked closely at Fluttershy's hoof. He eventually found a tiny butterfly pony, who was waving her hoof and smiling. "Well, well, well," he said, "This butterfly-winged pony is microscopic."

"Oh, Discord, Aqua's not that small," Fluttershy said "I can see her just fine."

"Oh," Discord said, "Fluttershy, you're acting strange." He saw the smile on Fluttershy's face and asked, "Why are you nurturing this pint-sized pony then?"

"I'm her mother." Fluttershy said.

"Is this for real?" Discord asked. He shrank to Aqua's size and walked onto Fluttershy's hoof.

"How did you do that?" Aqua asked.

"You'll never know," Discord replied. He walked to Aqua Butterfly and asked, "Who are you, anyways?"

"I'm Aqua Butterfly," Aqua replied, "I was born from inside that flower." She pointed to the flower she was born in.

"That flower?" Discord asked.

"Yes." Aqua replied.

"Oh," Discord said, he then smiled and said, "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Aqua." He shook his "hand" with Aqua's hoof.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Discord." Aqua said.

Fluttershy heard a knock on the door. She opened it and saw two alicorns, one purple and the other, cyan. "Hi, Twilight. Hi Radiant." Fluttershy said.

"Hi, Fluttershy." Twilight said.

"I heard from Princess Twilight that you're raising a tiny pony as your daughter?" Radiant said to Fluttershy.

"Yes." Fluttershy said.

"Can I see her?" Radiant asked.

"Oh, yes." Fluttershy replied. She showed the tiny pony to Radiant.

"Mama, who's that pony?" Aqua asked, looking at the cyan titan.

"Aqua, this is Sir Radiant Sword," Fluttershy said, "He's an alicorn knight who can change size."

"Hi, Radiant!" Aqua said, "I'm Aqua Butterfly."

"A pleasure to meet you, Aqua." Radiant said.

"Radiant, can you turn small, like me?" Aqua asked.

"Maybe later," Twilight said, "Radiant has to focus on his mission."

"Mission?" Aqua asked.

"What mission?" Discord asked.

"To investigate the mystery of the seed," Radiant said. "Let me elaborate," he continued. "After hearing the shocking news from Princess Twilight Sparkle, I have volunteered to visit Fluttershy's Cottage to figure out where the seed for Aqua's flower came from."

"Sorry to interrupt," Discord said before asking a question "But are you the 'Radiant Sword' that Fluttershy was talking about?"

"Yes." Radiant replied.

"That RADIANT SWORD?" Discord asked.

"Of course." Radiant replied.

"Alright, please continue." Discord said.

Radiant continued his briefing, saying, "The seed, according to Twilight, was last seen on Fluttershy's table." He asked Fluttershy, "So Fluttershy, where did the seed come from?"

"I don't know," Fluttershy replied "I discovered it while I was doing my housework."

"We can visit Zecora, she may be able to help." Twilight said.

"Who's Zecora?" Radiant asked.

"She's the shaman of Everfree Forest." Twilight said.

"Oh, I see." Radiant said.

"Shall we depart for Everfree Forest?" Fluttershy asked.

"Sure." Radiant said.

"Mama, what can I do?" Aqua asked.

"You can ride in my mane." Fluttershy said.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Discord asked, "Let's hit the road." He returns to normal size.

Radiant, Fluttershy with Aqua in her mane, Twilight, and Discord leave Fluttershy's Cottage and head off to Everfree Forest.

Author's Note:

Glad to have Sir Radiant Sword, my main OC, return to my story. Next chapter, Aqua's adventure begins for real.