• Published 14th Aug 2016
  • 2,329 Views, 4 Comments

It Taste Like Apples - Twilight Kira



After the events of the Flutterbat the gang is reunited once again. But, is this matter really over?

  • ...
4
 4
 2,329

It Really Does! (redone)

“Stand Back! I whaant to suck it's juuuice!”.

Pinkie then bit the apple with mocking ferocity, her nightmare night plastic fangs dig into the apple core and slid out from her mouth.

Her friends laughed merrily, including Fluttershy.

“Ah! Pinkie Pie, you’re so random.” Rainbow Dash congratulated her rambacious friend.

Twilight then cleared her throat to gain the others attention. “Well, girls. We can finally say that this friendship problem is over... There’s juuuust one thing left to do," Twilight Sparkle then turned her head and faced Fluttershy and with a regretful voice she spoke again.

"I'm sorry for turning you into a hideous bat monster, Fluttershy. It must have been a really terrible experience." She apologized to her friend.

"Oh! Well... I couldn't say. It's not like I was aware of what was happening at the time." Fluttershy was fidgeting while looking at Twilight and then broke her stare with an adorable laugh.

"Oh Twilight," She said softly. "I've already forgiven you for this little accident. You don’t need to feel guilty.”

"All’s well what ends well!" concluded Pinkie Pie with her cacophonously high voice.

"Well, no. It's not well, Pinkie." Twilight said indignantly. She then raised her head and gave to all her friends a serious look. “That was a magical disaster! The spell went horrendously out of control and whatever happened the magic escaped the spell matrix and intent boundary and became something close to a transfiguration spell. That just doesn't happen!"

"What do you mean, darling?" asked Rarity.

"Yeah whatever you said, it did happen. We where there, remember?"

"You dont understand girls. Casting spell doesn't mean just trowing magic at something waiting for something to happen. It needs visualization, a mathematical matrix of the subject matter and the intent of the caster to rewrite it's Aethermagnetic energy."

"...Hu?"

"Maybe yah should use more Ahm dun to earth explanation, Twilight?"

Twilight groaned but made the effort to explain in simpler terms for her friends "It's like baking a cake-"

"Uuuh! I love cake!"

Twilight ignore that "I toke the magic ingredients form the Aether, bake them to give them purpose, cook them on my head for a short while and the cast it to the target. Easy."

"So easy in fact, that I never misfired a single spell!" She boasted but then suddenly looking embarrassed with a blush on her cheeks. “Well, it did happen once, before I became Princess Celestia student. I transformed my parents into potted plants, but I was a filly at the time.” she dismissed it with a wave of her hoof.

Rainbow Dash tried to hold back, but she couldn’t stop a snort in amusement. Twilight Sparkle shot her an annoyed look that blue Pegasus avoided, dodging her lecturing eyes by staring at the ceiling.

Twilight snorted indignantly. "Anyway, Fluttershy, the point is that I studied Magic for years and successfully casted one hundred twenty six spells. Preventing the distortion of a spell are among the first rules of the study of magic, something in which I have never failed, never!"

“Hi-hi-hi! ” Pinkie Pie laughed and snorted, finding Twilight’s statement funny.

“What?” Asked the purple ball of confusion.

“Ya’ had to admit, Twilight. Most of times ya' cast a spell, something goes wrong.”

“That’s not true. It’s-” But she was interrupted again.

“How about that time in the caste of the two sisters, when you tried to use a spell on the Elements of Harmony?”

“Or when the Parasprite attacked.”

“Or when you turn back in time! That was funny! I had this thigh black body suit and we tried to infiltrate the castle like spies!”

“Or the chaos you brought in town with your Smarty Pants doll, darling.”

“Ma’ brother still have that doll under his bed, and he thinks Ah’ don’t know. Sometimes, I’m worried for that colt”

“Don’t forget when she swapped all your cutie marks with Starswirl's unfinished spell!” Spike appeared from the entrance of Fluttershy's house, happily contributing to her big sister immolation.

E tu! Spike!” Twilight wailed.

“Glad I could help!” He fled. He's probably going to do some chores or something.

“Ok, I get it!” Twilight exclaimed, exasperated.

“I’m so sorry, Fluttershy! I’m a clumsy pony who can’t cast a spell right. Who is the recipe of disaster? Oh, woe is me! Twilight Sparkle the CLUMSY PONY!” She threw herself on the ground and cried, under her yellow friend hooves.

“Here she goes, again." said a bored Rainbow Dash.

"Twilight, that’s stupid. Even you couldn’t predict such a disaster. It’s not your fault." Applejack stroked her back reassuringly.

Twilight took it and began her breathing exercise. She breathed copious amounts of air in and out until she was calmed again.

“I didn’t know it was so important to you, Twilight.” Fluttershy said softly to the purple pony.

"Seriously, darling, it wasn’t even such a terrible event." Then Rarity’s face suddenly contorted into a look of disgust and complete horror.

"The only thing really horrible was seeing the tremendous condition of Fluttershy’s mane. Oh! Those split ends will be difficult to erase from my memory and let’s not talk about her fur!" Rarity exclaimed, positively horrified.

“What?" She asked to her friends who were looking at her strangely.

“...but i still don’t get it,” Twilight said. Re-thinking of the previous events of the Flutterbat. She couldn’t shake off the feeling that something was amiss.

“How did the spell backfired so badly? It was only a mental block spell, even if it bounced back to her with her stare, it shouldn’t have changed Fluttershy so... Dramatically.”

“None of us can’t believe she turned into a vampire bat. It scared us like sheep.” Applejack said.

"Well... I thought it looked wicked cool!" Rainbow exclaimed loudly.

"Ya' was scared like a filly under a thunderstorm, Rainbow Dash." Applejack turned to Rainbow Dash and grinned to the obvious false boasting of the rainbow pony.

"Was not! I would have flight circles around Flutterbat if I wanted to."

"Could' have fouled me!" spat back Applejack. Clearly not buying Rainbow Dash fake bravado.

Fluttershy stayed in silence while her friend keep chattering, bickering and sharing hypothesis to one another. Everyone beside Pinkie Pie that is, she kept talking about cupcakes and parties. All that talking made her a little hungry, her stomach twisted and turned, and it was slightly bothering her. Perhaps… this is the right moment to reveal her deepest and darkest secret to her friends?

"What if you turned her in to a dragon, Twilight!" Rainbow flew over the purple princess.

"It can't turn her into a dragon, Rainbow Dash! Even if casted by an amateur, mental spells shouldn't transform ponies into monsters!"

"Hey! Then how about the spell of that... Old guy. Wasn't that supposed to reveal destiny instead of transforming you into a princess?" Rainbow Dash protested.

"Grrr, that is a completely different spell. And it's Starswirl the Bearded!" replied Twilight now visibly annoyed.

'Yes' She thought ,‘and it is better now than to let them find out on their own'. Fluttershy prepared her grand revelation, she took a deep breath and began what would be her confession.

"Umm... girls?" She squeaked but none of her fiends listened, too engrossed by their conversations.

"Girls?" She tried again. Pinkie Pie was still talking about cupcakes.

"GIRLS!" This time they turned to address her, making her blush.

“Well, girls. There is something I’ve been meaning to tell you for a while, but I had never had the courage to say.” She scratched her foreleg avoiding their eyes, looking suddenly timid and submissive.

"Yes?" They cried in chorus.

“About my transformation to... Flutterbat.”

“Spill it!” A wild party pony appeared and poked her muzzle. The energetic voice of Pinkie Pie thundered in front of her face, making her take a few steps back in surprise, she then proceeded to shoot an irritated look at the pink mare.

“You can say anything to us, sugar cube.” said Applejack

“You can count on us!” Boosted Rainbow Dash.

“Anything!“ Her five friends said together.

Fluttershy was very happy. Oh, she did have wonderful friends, they made her almost cry with joy... If she wasn’t so hungry right now.

“Well girls, what i wanted to tell you is... That I have always been a vampony.”

WHAT!” They shouted incredulously.

"I KNEW IT!" An hyperactive voice cried out from the others and then stopped to stare wide eyed to the yellow Pegasus mare "...wait, WHAT!"

*groan* Her stomach was rumbling so loudly even her friends could hear it. It keep twisting and groaning and demanding sweet release. Was that a consequence of her shame… or the hunger?

“Bwahahaha! Nice one, Fluttershy! Hahaha!” Rainbow Dash was the first to broke out from her stupor. Unfortunately, she took Fluttershy revelation as a joke and laughed her lungs out.

She keep laughing for a while, staring at the not laughing and not so amused face of Fluttershy. Her laugh died down slowly, ending in a weak chuckle until it ended… completely.

“You’re serious?” Rainbow asked weakly.

“Yes, Rainbow Dash.”

“Bwuh!?” Rainbow Dash look of complete scandal was very amusing to watch, her face contorted and become so silly that could have made Pinkie laugh uproariously. However, nopony laughed, this was a serious matter.

“Since when?” Twilight, the smart egghead was obviously the only one to have enough grey matter left to utter an intelligent question.

“Oh, I don’t remember very well. Perhaps when I moved into Ponyville?”

“That is simply silly Fluttershy. I’m not gonna believe that a sweet mare like you is a pony eating monster! This joke was really in a bad taste.” Rarity frowned.

“But I’m telling the truth, Rarity. Didn't you all see the signs?” Fluttershy told them.

“What... signs, sugar cube?” Asked a worried Applejack.

“Think about it. The Mesmerizing stare, animal control. I wasn’t really hiding it,” She turned around and trotted slowly toward the door of her shed. “Twilight’s spell just made me crave apples instead of blood.” With a flick of her wing she closed the front door and twisted the key, effectively blocking the main exit.

“A-Ah! Now it all make sense!” Twilight exclaimed, clopping her hoover together. “The mind blocking spell did not transform you into Flutterbat! This mean that I didn’t screw up!” The purple unicorn egghead was actually relieved by the revelation. She was so relieved that she even did a quick victory dance.

“Umm, Twilight?” Applejack interrupted her. “What does that mean?”

Twilight looked at the farm pony with a smile “It’s quite easy Applejack. The spell I casted on the bats was the same spell I used on the parasprite. A harmless “Eat That, You shall Not” compulsion spell. However, the instincts of the vampire bats were reflected back to Flutterhy's mind thanks to the stare! But since it was only a reversed mental block, It only made Fluttershy crave for apples and that's it!” She breathed out a sigh of relief, removing the sweat from her forehead with a hoof. “The Flutterbat transformation? It was probably something that was already…”

Twilight froze “...There?” She ended with a shaky voice.

“That’s right, Twilight.” Fluttershy replies cheerfully.

The yellow pony then stomped on the floor, all the curtains of the windows ominously closed simultaneously, casting the room into total darkness. The only light in the darkness was two red dots that glittered menacingly in the dark. It didn’t take long for her friends to recognize them as Fluttershy's eyes.

“Fluttershy is a vampony! RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIFE!!” Pinkie Pie screamed. The pink pony then drilled an escape hole trough the wooden floor and the ground under it with her hair, scattering debris and dirt everywhere.

“Pinkie Pie, what are you doing! Look at what you did to Fluttershy's carpet! I’m sure our dear friend Fluttershy was just joking and she won’t eat us... R-right?” Rarity asked almost with pleading voice.

“I wasn't joking.” The answer was so chilling and final that made a shiver pass on the spine of the now four mares.

“Th-Th-That's ridiculous, sugar cube!” Applejack managed to say despite her terror, “We know ya' for a long time! And we never saw ya' like this!”.

“I don't show this part of myself to others, because I know it's kinda of scary. The last time I did, the previous librarian of golden oaks disappeared without a trace, poor dear. After that, I was careful not to reveal it to anypony.” The figure of Flutterbat stepped out from the darkness, showing her new bat wings, fluffy ears and long pointy teeth.

“Well, until now. It’s really hard to organize my meals and spend time with you and my animal friends. In fact, all that Vampire bat business made me skip days of meals, and I am reeealy hungry right now.” The smiling Pegasus innocently tilted her head to the side and then slowly licked her fangs.

“Your apples were delicious, the best of all of Equestria. Oh! And I'm really sorry for destroying a part of your orchard.” Her sweet and apologetic voice had never been more terrifying.

Applejack turned her head, searching for the support of her other friends, but finding nopony. They all fled using the hole on the ground that Pinkie Pie had dug.

She was alone with Fluttershy... no, Flutterbat!

“But now we’ll get an answer to the age old question.” Flutterbat circled her lunch like a wolf.

“Does Applejack taste like apples? Hiss!” Drool was dripping from her month as she lunged for Applejack!

"F-Fluttershy no, please! NOOOOO!" Aplejack screamed, unbaled to open her eyes in fright.

*Bit*

"Ouch!" Whimpered the apple pony.

"Oh No! Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry, you shouldn't have felt anything." Said Flutterhy with her usual gentle voice while licking gently the little bite mark on Applejack foreleg.

"Uh, what? W-Wait... That's It?! Ya' scared the jibes out of me!" Aplejack screamed, her fur frizzled "I though ya' gonna bit mah neck or something!" said Applejack as she watched her yellow Pegasus friend as the point of her tongue lapped at applejack little cut. It actually looked kind of cute.

"Oh no Applejack, I just nibble you a little a drink a few drops of blood. I usually do this to other ponies while they're sleeping. They don't even feel anything." Flutterhy said as she finished her meal. It lasted less than a minute and the bite mark was so small that Applejack could not even see it on her coat.

"Well... That is reassuring and all, he-he." She chuckled, only to stop as she thought about it "Wait, if that is true. How many times did ya' did this to me when Ah' was sleeping?" asked Applejack raising an eyebrow.

"Humm..."

END

Author's Note:

This is my first Fiction so don't judge me! ... please.

Comments ( 4 )

THIS WAS NOT NO COMEDY! :twilightoops: This should be marked as dark!
(Love your avatar btw:heart:)

Dammmm Daniel.......:twilightoops:

That story crys for a sequel

btw. i love this story

Would love to see a sequel!

Login or register to comment