• Published 16th Jun 2016
  • 958 Views, 20 Comments

Startrix: The Ship They Never Saw Coming - GhostCoffeeIDK



Admit it, no one knew that this ship was going to happen: Startrix

  • ...
6
 20
 958

Chapter 6: Memories & Butterflies

After a long trek to find Trixie, the multi-colored ponies found their selfs in the Everfree Forest and being hopelessly lost. Applejack tightly held the map in her mouth as they walked along the terrifying path of the Everfree.

The mane 5 couldn't help but remember their first journey together was through the Everfree Forest and gushed about their memories together, while Starlight stayed silent.

"Oh! And remember when Pinkie sang that song to not be scared and laugh at our fears?" Rainbow played with one of darkly colored storm clouds, carefully taking advantage of it.

"Of course, Rainbow!" Rarity laughed and they automatically continued to remember their times together. Starlight stopped the group once they had arrived at a brand new bridge that looked like it was only built a second ago.

"Okay, everypony! Let's just do a quick check on everything..." Starlight gently nudged Spike and he pulled out a small checklist that had 2 more boxes to check.

"Alright! Applejack, can I maybe see the map to see where we are?" Starlight inquired, watching as Applejack gave the map to Starlight, ignoring the slight amount of saliva on the top and bottom of it and nervously giggled.

Applejack gave Starlight the map and spun around, seeing the Castle of the Two Sisters. She smiled and continued to trek to the castle. They entered the castle and admired the beauty of what use to be the old place where they found the elements.

"I've read about this place before but... Did this use to be the place you found the elements?" Starlight got her answer once she saw two graceful alicorns approach them and smile at them in greeting.

"Hello, Starlight, and of course the mane 5," Celestia let out. Starlight and the group continued to talk to the princesses until Starlight remembered what they came here for.

"Um, Princess Celestia, did you happen to maybe Trixie appear in here?" Starlight inquired, hoping for a positive and good answer. Princess Celestia turned her gaze to her sister and Luna nodded her head in 'yes' and Celestia turned back to look at Starlight.

"Yes, Luna can lead you there if you want..."

"Celestia, what are you doing here?" Rainbow asked curiously.

"We were just looking around at the memories that this place brings us," Celestia smiled at her sister and she smiled back in return.

~~~~~

Luna lead Starlight to the room that the mane 6 got trapped into a comic book world in and she saw Trixie, quietly reading the Journal of the Two Sisters. She gasped when seeing Starlight and tried to blew herself away with magic, but failed.

"Trixie, I'm sorry for... Seeing your shrine and all, I brought you something," Starlight was hiding Zam the puppy in her saddlebag that was open for him to freely explore his surroundings of where Starlight walked.

"Trickster!" Trixie squeaked, hugging the small puppy and Starlight watched as he attacked Trixie with a lick attack that Starlight used to and smiled.

"Thank you, Starlight! And it's fine, I knew somepony would find it at some point and, did you tell Twilight?" Trixie's happiness faded when she asked Starlight about her shrine, seeing the worry cloud her eyes.

"I didn't tell Twilight, but I told the mane 5..." Starlight looked around and expected that Trixie would leave her and no longer be her friend anymore. Trixie sighed and simply didn't care anymore, not unless Twilight found out, that would be a problem.

"Thank you again, Starlight!" Trixie pulled Starlight into her embrace, feeling a warm sensation in her heart as Trixie hugged her, butterflies were having a party in her stomach and some of them must have flown up to her brain because she couldn't think straight while Trixie hugged her.

She let go and continued to focus all her attention on "Trickster" who was Zam to her, and she wanted only one thing at that very moment.

Please come back...

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I guess this was a good way to start the new year!

Hissssssss <3

Comments ( 1 )

7904840 I think he would fit as a husky :)

Login or register to comment