• Published 16th Jun 2016
  • 958 Views, 20 Comments

Startrix: The Ship They Never Saw Coming - GhostCoffeeIDK



Admit it, no one knew that this ship was going to happen: Startrix

  • ...
6
 20
 958

Chapter 2: Friendship Cottage

The burning summer sun beamed down on Ponyville as Twilight and Rainbow flew to Fluttershy's parents house.

The small cloud house was silent like always as Twilight soundly knocked on the door.

A bright cream yellow mare with a curled pink mane with big blue glasses opened the door as she welcomed the two mares inside to see an aqua stallion with a bright pink mane and a bright blue sweater on.

"Oh hello Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle! Are you here to Fluttershy?" Mr. Shy asked as he hugged Twilight and Rainbow in greeting.

"Yeah, we are here to see-"

"Girls!" Fluttershy yelled as she went into their arms.

"We missed you Flutters!" Rainbow yelled as she hugged her back tightly.

Fluttershy let go of the hug as she smiled at them. "I think I found my cottage is Las Pegasus!"

Rainbow and Twilight exchanged glances. "That's great Flutters." Rainbow said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

They flew to Las Pegasus neighborhood and they came across a gray cottage with pink heart windows as Fluttershy opened the pink door with a pink heart.

There was a big porch and the inside was huge. There was pink walls, pink floors, and pink. . . Everything!

"Do you like it girls?" Fluttershy asked as she moved her hoof around to the house. The cottage was bigger than her old one and her animals were already settled in and having fun in their new cottage.

"It's huge Fluttershy." Twilight said as she looked around and saw everything already in place.

Rainbow plopped down on the pink couch and sighed.

"Rainbow! I'm pretty sure Fluttershy doesn't want you laying on her new things!" Twilight said as she picked up Rainbow with her magic.

Twilight put Rainbow Dash on the ground next to her and looked at Fluttershy. "Were sorry Fluttershy, we didn't mean to be so rude!" She mumbled, glaring at Rainbow at the last part.

"Oh, it's okay girls, here my plan is to be a vet and help animals." Fluttershy purred as she called her animals.

"I would love to help animals from all across Cloudsdale!"

Twilight and Rainbow exchanged glances and realized something.

Same old Fluttershy

~~~~~~~~~

Back in Ponyville, Starlight invited Trixie over and she knocked on Trixie's cart as she opened the door. Trixie whipped her hat on and sighed.

"Hey Starlight, come in." She said as she let Starlight as she sat down.

"I need to talk to you Trixie, it is important to me," said Starlight as Trixie sat down and waited for Starlight to say what she needed to say.

"What is it Starlight?" Questioned Trixie as she sipped her hay drink. Starlight took a deep breath and looked at Trixie seriously.

"Trixie, I-"

Knock, knock.

There was a knock at the cart door as Trixie got up.

There was a pony, as Trixie nodded and turned back around to Starlight.

"I have to go to my magic show Starlight, toodles!" She waved as she left Starlight in the cart in the dark.

Starlight sighed and banged her hoof on her horn as she pranced around the cart and fell onto some stairs that lead underground.

She fell down every stair and saw a secret shrine for. . . TWILIGHT!?!

Author's Note:

Well, this was a twist with seeing Fluttershy's house to revealing secrets and having a shrine for the Princess Of Friendship. Come back next time for chapter 3! Peace out!

~SmokeyMoon