• Published 16th Jun 2016
  • 958 Views, 20 Comments

Startrix: The Ship They Never Saw Coming - GhostCoffeeIDK



Admit it, no one knew that this ship was going to happen: Startrix

  • ...
6
 20
 958

Chapter 3: Down In The Dumps

Starlight looked around her, amazed at how many Twilight pictures she had. Even Twilight's deleted photos that Spike were always looking at. Starlight backed away as she heard a creek.

The cart door was opening and Starlight realized it was Trixie. She raced up the stairs, charging to a safe hiding spot as Trixie opened the door.

She hide inside the trash can with trash and hay drinks in there as she groaned. Trixie sighed as she went down the stairs and as she stopped, dead in her tracks.

She came over to the trash and Starlight was buried under all of it as Trixie lifted the trash and dumped it outside. Starlight burst out the trash can as she caught her breath and hopped out and saw Trixie's window open.

"Hmm, there must be a way to get underground to follow Trixie." Starlight said to herself as she dug a trail down to a window that was to Trixie's shrine, but she wasn't there.

Starlight dug more deeper and found a blue starry door as she looked into the peek-hole and saw Trixie, taking off her hat and going into the bathroom.

"Oh no, what am I doing watching Trixie take a shower!" Starlight whisper-shouted to herself as she opened the door quietly as the blue starry walls almost blinded her as Trixie shut the bathroom door.

Starlight sighed as she looked at Trixie's bed, it was the same color as her hat and cape and so was everything else. She heard water running and realized Trixie was now fully in the shower.

She looked in the dresser and saw Trixie's spell book and her. . . Phone?

Starlight looked at it and didn't even know that ponies had this. . . Human thing.

Twilight had told her about the human world through the mirror that she went to. She looked at it and heard the water turn off and heard hoofsteps.
She hide under the bed as she saw Trixe's hooves walk around her rooms.

Starlight felt something on her back which was Trixie sitting on the bed. She heard Trixie hop off the bed and go upstairs to her Twilight shrine. Starlight crawled out from under the bed and went back to the door and went back to the front of the cart.

She went back into the trash as Trixie came out of the house and looked around and shrugged.

The Trash pony picked up the trash and Starlight was thrown in.

~~~~~~~~~

She rolled down the trash as she sighed.

"I'm down in the dumps now." Starlight said sadly.

Author's Note:

Roll credits!

~Nightshade The Fox :raritywink: