• ...
5
 24
 2,688

Day one

The rest of the night was pretty filled with awkward silence, broken by the giggling of two ponies. As soon as they went back inside the library, they all decided to go to sleep. Rainbow Dash then realized that trixie hadn't brought her own sleeping bag and a smile swept across her face as she thought of a cunning and mischievous plan. "hey Trixie! How are ya gonna sleep if you didn't bring a sleeping bag?" Rainbow dash asked loud enough for all of her friends to hear. Twilight started to grow concerned. How would they solve this dilemma? "oh my! That's right, dear! You didn't bring a sleeping bag!" said Rarity. Applejack soon started to catch on to Rainbow Dash's plan. "hey I have an idea!" called out Applejack. "what is it Applejack?" asked Twilight. "why don't y'all..." Rainbow Dash and Applejack giggled together. "y'know..." said Rainbow dash giggling even more. "what are you guys getting at... ?" asked Twilight. "sleep together!!" they both said with a sly and mischievous smile. Both Twilight and Trixie blushed hot red. "umm..." said Twilight. "oh there's no need for that. Here trixie, just take my extra sleeping bag" said Rarity.

Rainbow dash and Applejack's face went from a sly and mischievous smile to a face of annoyance and irritation. "oh darn you and your element of generosity, rarity" Applejack whispered to herself. The dilemma was fixed and everypony went to sleep.

Later that night, trixie was hugging her pillow extremely tight with a creepy smile on her face. She was having a wet dream... about Twilight.

Twilight was dressed in an old plain white dress that had dirt and grime all over it, and there were dark bags underneath her eyes as if she hadn't slept in days. Her flank was planted on the ground with her two fore hooves supporting her body, almost like a small puppy, and her head was tilted downward with her eyes staring up at Trixie, who was dressed in a fancy ancient equestrian Pharaoh's garments.

"oh my dear and sexy queen! Please! Forgive me!" Twilight pleaded to Trixie. Trixie smiled then said, "no... You must be punished...". A ball attached to a leather strap and some hoof cuffs were brought up in an aura of Trixie's blue magic.

Within Twilight's secret and perverted subconcioussness she was having a dream of her own. Twilight was sitting in the library reading when Trixie suddenly came in wearing a schoolfilly's uniform. "you...um... Said you wanted to see me sensei?" said Trixie sheepishly. "yes, I have called you here to punish you" said Twilight with a small grin. Trixie's cheeks began to blush a little bit. "b-but Twilight-san! Please! I wa-" she was cut short When twilight barked at her. "enough! Or do I have to call in the tentacle monster again?" asked Twilight with a grin. Trixie spoke with a hushed tone "no sensei" she said. "good. Now, joining us to punish you will be princess Molestia" said twilight with an even larger grin.

From outside of Twilight's perverted subconscious Twilight hugged her pillow tightly and began to wet her bed, with a warm smile and a slight chuckle.

In the morning everypony woke up and headed down to Pinkie's place for some breakfast and the rest of the day was pretty boring. By evening everypony had either gone back to sleep or decided to watch on Twilight's newly installed television set. Rainbow Dash was randomly flipping through channels until she came across the channel she was looking for. It was spike the most awesome (according to her) channel on the whole pony network. And they were showing her favorite show, deadliest warmare. They were showing a battle between an ancient spegasus warrior who bore a spear, a kopis, and a shield, and a Pegasus immortal who bore a shield, a scimitar and a bow.

Rainbow Dash's face lit up as the Pegasus immortal's leg was torn off with a ghastly ripping sound, and his screams of pain blasted through the built in, surround sound speakers. "awesome..." Rainbow dash whispered.

Fluttershy, who was sitting next to her, was tucked underneath a pillow hiding her face from the screen and giving out small squeaks of fear every time a scream of pain was blasted through the speakers. "u-uhm... R-Rainbow Dash? C-can we change the ch-channel please... ?" Fluttershy softly stuttered. "yes, darling. I fear that those kinds of television programs can really..." she paused for a moment as the spegasus warrior pulled the brains out from the Pegasus immortal's skull and began eating it. "can really... Disturb one's mind..." said Rarity who was sitting next to Fluttershy. "bah! That is sooo not cool dude! I mean, do you realize that if the three hundred spegasus warriors hadn't fended off the pegasus immortals then cloudsdale might have never been on the map?!" said Rainbow Dash. "well um yes but-" said Fluttershy before she was so rudely interrupted by Rainbow dash. "pfft! Whatever!" said rainbow dash rising from the couch and hovering into the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen she found Pinkie pie with her head in the refrigerator. "hey pinkie" said Rainbow Dash. "oh! Hi Dashie!" said pinkie pie retracting her head from the refrigerator door. "what's up?" asked pinkie pie licking off the rest of the left over food on her face. "fluttershy and rarity won't let me have any fun..." said Rainbow dash. "oh, well that's okay isn't it? I mean at least you still have the Tv don't you?" beamed pinkie pie. "no. They won't let me watch any of my shows!" Rainbow hissed. Rainbow dash sat there in boredom for the next few minutes then decided to read some Daring Do.

Later that night Rainbow dash had decided to take a walk alone. She took a couple of turns and walked down a couple streets until she found herself lost within ponyville.

She sighed and began to take for the Skies when there was a drunken voice heard from behind her "hey baby want some marshmallows?" said the voice unsteadily. Rainbow dash turned around with an irritated glare and began to say something, and upon seeing who it was she shut her mouth with a frightened expression. It was none other than Princess Celestia herself, and she had in her hooves empty bottles of applejack Daniels and some horn lengthening medecine.

Rainbow Dash began slowly backing away, her eyes wide with terror. She had heard rumors of how the Princess went out to molest fillies in the middle of the night, but hadn't expected them to be true! Rainbow dash began trembling unsteadily at the thought of what the Princess might do to her. She continued backing away until she stumbled backwards with her limbs sprawled out on the ground.

The Princess began slowly making her way towards Rainbow Dash, with her wings outstretched, her horn glowing brightly her eyes dilated, softly chuckling.

Rainbow dash was frozen in place and was petrified with terror. A single tear began to fall from her cheek as the princess began to lower her head in between Rainbow's legs.

From outside Twilight's house, Trixie had decided to go for a walk herself. She was walking down a street when she heard a scream. She darted towards the noise and started to turn to another street. She dodged every obstacle, made all the right turns until she found herself hiding behind a building witnessing the erotic, unfortunate scene that was happening to rainbow dash. Princess celestia had her head dug in between Rainbow Dash's legs, making various slurping noises as Rainbow dash had her head Tilted backwards with her eyes closed making grunts and squeals trying to break free of the Princess's magic.

Trixie began to reach in between her legs then stopped herself. This wasn't the time for that! It was time for a plan. Trixie had thought of running in and trying to fight the Princess, but knew that that would only add a second victim to the party. For a minute Trixie was almost tempted to join them! When Trixie had thought of a plan, she put it into action.

From the corner of her eyes, the Princess saw a red and Blue light flashing and heard a voice. "this us Chris Hoofsen from the hit show 'to catch a predator' we're hot on the trail of a sick mare that has been molesting and raping fillies all over equestria!". The Princess began to panic. She started to flap her wings and began to fly away leaving Rainbow dash's sweaty, defiled body to hit the ground with a thud.

Once the Princess was gone Trixie cut off the flash lights and walked over to Rainbow dash. "are you ok?" asked Trixie with a soft but slightly satisfied smile. For a minute Rainbow dash lay there panting heavily, then began to nod her head. Trixie began to nudge her stomach as if to try and tell her to "wake up". Rainbow dash fluttered off the ground and began hovering with Trixie tback to Twilight's house.

Before long, they had gotten back to Twilight's library. The walk back was extremely Quiet. Before Trixie walked back inside, Rainbow dash stopped her. "umm Trixie?" said Rainbow dash. Trixie turned around with a smile and then said "yes?". Rainbow dash blushed a little bit then finally said it. "thanks for uhh... You know...". "oh that's fine!" said Trixie smiling then walking back to the door, but before she could Rainbow dash pushed her down to the ground and locked lips with her. For a moment it seemed like the whole world had stopped spinning. Both of their hearts started pumping faster and faster. After the kiss, Rainbow dash reared her head back revealing a sheepish, blushed face. "I-I like you..." she said sheepishly to the
shocked Trixie. Trixie simply lay there, shocked, confused and her horn glowing violently. Trixie was scared. She was scared about how thisight affect the relationship between her and Twilight, scared about what had just happened and most of all scared by the fact that she had feelings for Rainbow dash as well as her feelings for Twilight...

Comments ( 6 )
Comment posted by Grymm BlackHeart deleted Dec 28th, 2012

Horn lengthening solution :rainbowlaugh:
That one cracked me up!

Dude, make it a clop. then i'll track

Login or register to comment