• ...
5
 24
 2,688

Apples

The great and powerful trixie roamed around ponyville. Whispers started to transgress as she walked past a crowd of mares. Trixie had but one thing in mind: visit twilight sparkle. After their small meeting (unplanned) in the forest, she only yearned to meet with twilight even more than she already did. It wasn't just twilight sparkle's looks that attracted the azure mare, it was her adorkableness, it was the way her horn glittered everytime she used her magic, it was the fact that she still cared for trixie even when trixie lied to her and ran away from her.

A small rumbling broke her fantasy of being in bed with twilight sparkle. Her stomach was growling. The great and powerful trixie needed to find some great and powerful food. She had no choice but to find some food and visit twilight sparkle later.

Trixie roamed around sweet apple acres. There were apples everywhere! "so umm are you gonna collect some or what?" asked a very tired applejack. Applejack had been carrying six buckets full of apples just for the great and powerful trixie. "umm no I think Im fine with six buckets" said trixie. "but wait!" exclaimed trixie. Applejack sighed as they continued on filling up the buckets even more.

Applejack flopped down on the dirt panting heavily. "ok..." she said weakly. "twenty-seven buckets of apples..." her chest started to contorted in and out deeper and farther than anypony could say possible. She tried to get back up but failed to do so as her face took a plunging dive into the soft muddy dirt. "I-is that a-all... ?" she asked weakly.

Trixie wondered to herself. would this be enough? she thought to herself. "hmm no we will need more" she said to a wide eyed applejack.

Applejack began softly making a combination of wheezing and whimpering noises. "b-but..." she was cut short when bic Mac walked out humming a tune to himself. Applejack grinned up at him as though he was her knight in shining armor. Applejack quickly ran to him and asked for some help. a few seconds later they continued collecting apples. After some time they had to move on to a new tree because the one that they were on had run out of apples to pick and so had three others. By sunset they had already collected fifty apples. applejack and big Mac gave out a sigh of relief once they were done. They dropped the buckets filled the apples up into a gigantic bag and waved goodbye to trixie. "well just come back if you need anymore!" said applejack giving a nervous smile at the thought of having to heave fifty buckets of apples again. "eeyup!" said big Mac giving the same nervous smile. "wait! Can you... Maybe help trixie carry these home... ?" trixie asked shyly. Big Mac and applejack's jaws dropped. "b-but... I thought y'all were s'posed to be... Y'know great and powerful?!" she exclaimed loudly. "big Mac you'll help right?" asked applejack. Big mac's eyes widened in fear and he began backing away "nnnnnope!!" he said, and with that he galloped away. Applejack stood there her jaw dropped and her eyes wide. "so..." said trixie applejack
quietly whimpered as she put the gigantic sack of apples onto her back. She kept stammering as she tried to move toward
ponyville with trixie beside her.

When they had finally reached ponyville, applejack stumbled down panting like a puppy. Then applejack was hit with a
thought. "hey umm trixie?" called out applejack. Trixie acknowledged her with a glance "yes, what is it applejack?" asked the
azure magician. "umm why... would y'all... need... this many apples... anyway... ?" she said in between breaths. "well, you see
applejack, trixie needs to eat and-" she was cut off when the earth pony gasped "y'all are... Seriously gonna... Eat.. All these?!"
stammered the pony. "no no no, of course trixie needs to stay in her most fit condition. Trixie will set the apples out into three
individual groups. One for eating and rationing, another for making a pie, and the last for a catapault" said the azure magician.
Applejack stood there eyes wide in anger. "catapault... ?" she asked lowly and threateningly. "well of course! How else would
trixie protect herself against all those nasty, vile monsters out in the forest?" asked trixie. Trixie blissfully trotted along while
humming a tune to herself. From behind her applejack's face contorted into an angry expression and she raised a hoof ready
to strike trixie but right before she could fluttershy stopped her. "umm applejack I think maybe we should take care of trixie
instead of hurting her" said fluttershy smiling innocently. "and why, in tarnation would I do that?!" yelled out applejack.
"because twilight told us to give her a chance and be nice to her and not being able to do what a friend says is just another
way to lose a friends trust" said fluttershy.

And suddenly pinkie pie popped out of nowhere and began flailing her arms around yelling out "foreverrrr..." she said as
she picked up an apple and took a bite out of it. With that she began to disappear into nowhere again.

"yeah foreverrrr..." said fluttershy trying to mimicking pinkie pie. Applejack gave out a long deep sigh "fine but you're
helping me with these apples!" said applejack.

"well are we going to get moving or what?!" yelled out trixie. Applejack picked up the sack of apples onto her shoulders
while fluttershy grabbed it with her hooves and began hovering above applejack. "ok great and powerful trixie, where to now?"
asked the extremely tired mare. "hold that thought" said trixie eyeing a store.

"umm can you two please carry those apples to my cave? Ok thanks!" and with that trixie galloped away. "but wait! Y'all
haven't told us where your cave is!" called out applejack, but it was too late trixie was way too far away to hear her. Applejack gave out another long, exasperated sigh. "c'mon flutters let's try to get them apples where they belong" said applejack as she and fluttershy started making their way to the forest.

Trixie eyed the store and examined it's features. The sign on top clearly read: black clops spy gear. Trixie sighed "probably just another filly's toy store" she quietly said. "but then again..." she said pondering at the thought of being able to track twilight sparkle and know everything that she's doing. But then again if twilight found out then what would she think of trixie? Trixie was excited at the thought of being able to find out what the love of her life was doing with only a binocular and zooming scope, but at the same time if twilight found out she would label trixie as a stalker and then it would be awkward for the both if them for the rest of their mutual friendship. Trixie was terrified at the thought of having to lose twilight sparkle, yet her legs galloping into the store said otherwise.

It was, as she expected, kind of like a regular old store. Only, it had spying equipment layer out everywhere. Trixie felt almost self-Conscious, for she was the only mare in there who was actually older than the age of a filly. Trixie examined the equipment that was payed out on a table.

There was a binocular, a bigger binocular and an even bigger binocular. On the far side of the room was a wall mounted with cameras. Trixie's eyes sparkled as she browsed the selection of spy gear that they had.

Trixie came out if the store with three individual bags held by her magic. Trixie bought a binocular, some cameras, and a suit colored completely black. She was now officially twilight sparkle's stalker.

Applejack and fluttershy stood out in the middle of the forest. They were lost and had no sense of direction whatsoever. "so wait you're saying that it was that way?" asked fluttershy pointing at the direction where they had camped last night. "no no no trust me flutters I'm a great navigator" said applejack gleefully. "ok it's just that I can't shake the feeling that it was that way" said fluttershy. "but I guess I'll just have to trust you" said fluttershy as they trotted in the wrong direction.