• ...
5
 24
 2,688

Clop clop clop

Trixie shifted uncomfortably. She had been following Twilight almost all day and had gotten no clue about what Twilight might be planning with her "special" friend. Perhaps there was no special friend, and she just thought wrong about it. Trixie placed her binoculars on the ground and decided to rest for a little while, until Twilight noticed the small glimmer from the glass on the binoculars and started making her way towards Trixie. Trixie started panicking and ran away. "hmm must've been a squirrel or something" said twilight to herself.

Trixie kept running until she felt tired and found herself at sugarcube corner. She sat down and leaned on the wall panting for a while. hmm... Maybe this pinkie pie might know what Twilight is planning... Trixie thought to herself as she approached the door. Trixie entered the little bakery and her nose was attacked with a flurry of wonderful smells and scents. There was a fresh baked pie on the table, a cake on the counter and something was baking in the oven. "oh hi there Twixie!" said Pinkie Pie emerging from seemingly nowhere. "hehe Twixie! That's gonna be your new nickname!" said pinkie hopping around. "umm yes that's nice but do you kno-" she was cut short by the enthusiastic, pink mare. "are ya hungry? Here try this cake that I just made!" said Pinkie as she shoved a small slice of cake into Trixie's mouth. "well whaddaya think?" asked an extremely happy Pinkie Pie. "it's nice but- she was interrupted yet again by the pink mare. "that's great! I'm thinking of tryi-" Trixie yelled out "Pinkie Pie! Just listen! Twilight Sparkle seems to be planning something for tonight and I need your help figuring out what she might be planning" said Trixie.

"oh no! I hope that whatever she's planning won't postpone the slumberparty we're planning on having tonight" said pinkie. "wait you're having a slumber party tonight? WithTwilight Sparkle? At her library?" asked Trixie. Trixie smiled crookedly. She had seen plenty of mature movies and known what mares do at slumber parties. "yeah we're planning on- hey! Where are you going?!" shouted Pinkie as Trixie exited through the door.

Applejack and Fluttershy followed path that they had taken to Trixie's little enclave. They still had dazed looks on their faces. "what do y'all reckon we should do now?" asked Applejack. "I guess we should just go on with our lives" said Fluttershy. "really?! Hay no I gotta go tell twilight" said Applejack. "but you I already told you, Applejack. We don't know how this might turn out if we do this. Besides we might hurt Trixie's feelings" said Fluttershy. "fine. But as soon as that li'l showmare does something to get on my nerves I'm telling Twilight" said applejack. "in fact... I think maybe we could use this to our advantage..." said Applejack with a sly grin. "WHAT?! Applejack that doesn't sound like you at all. Why would we want to do that anyway?" asked Fluttershy. "after how she lied and ran away I'd say she deserves it! But I won't just because I'm that nice" said Applejack. Fluttershy started to worry. Trixie's being here in ponyville was starting to affect everypony's behavior. "c'mon, Fluttershy. We best be hurryin' if we don't wanna muss Twilight's second slumber party" said applejack.

It was late at night and everypony had already gotten ready to go to Twilight's house. Twilight was laying in her bed flipping through a playmare magazine staring at a picture of a mare dressed up like a schoolfilly. Twilight's cheeks started to blush red mostly because this particular mare looked almost like Trixie. Twilight's eyes darted left and then right. Spike wasn't around because he had to go to a family reunion out in canterlot. Twilight's face grew into a gigantic grin. She slowly brought one hoof in between her legs and started gently rubbing. "oh yeah..." said Twilight softly. Twilight began rubbing even harder and faster. Sweat started to drip down her thigh. She slowly brought another hoof up to her horn and began rubbing it as well. Twilight let out a small squeal of pleasure. Soon enough a small clopping sound started becoming audible. Twilight's whole body started becoming hot and sweat started to drip from all over her. Twilight started making small grunting noises. After a few minutes of clopping she started feeling a small tingling from in between her legs and on her horn. this is it! Here it comes!. Twilight gave out a sigh of pleasure as magic sparks started to flow from her horn and liquid flowed from between her legs. "boom... Goes the dynamite..." said twilight closing her eyes and giving out a perverted smile. She flopped on the bed almost exhausted. Twilight then realized how much of a mess she made and started to get up to clean but by then it was too late.

"Twilight we're here an- oh... My..." said fluttershy as she came through the door along with all four of the rest of her friends. Rainbow Dash's eyes narrowed and her mouth turned into a wide grin "you having fun there, twilight?" she asked smugly. "n-no! I wasn't doing anything! Hold on!" said Twilight as she threw her bed covers over the magazines and ran to
The bathroom. "hold on I'll just take a bath and then we can start!" yelled twilight from within the bathroom.

"well, what're we supposed to do until she comes out?" asked applejack. "I dunno bout you guys but I'm getting something to drink" said Rainbow Dash as she entered the kitchen. "hmm I wonder what twilight was reading before we interrupted her..." said Rarity as she took the magazine out from under the covers. "oh my..." said Rarity. Rainbow dash came out of the kitchen with a can if soda in her hoof. She flew over to Rarity, looked over her shoulder at the magazine, and said "hey she's hot...". Rarity began backing away with a surprised look on her face. Applejack and Pinkie soon entered the kitchen as well. "wow Twilight really went full on for this party didn't she?" said applejack looking at the table covered with soda cans party snacks and desserts.

Pinkie's eyes twinkled as she eyeballed the desserts. "Pinkie Pie, dont even think about it.." said applejack. But by then Pinkie had already started chomping away at the cake.

Trixie rested on the bushes with the binoculars held up to her eyes. She was careful not to make too much noise or they might hear her. She then noticed that Twilight was by a window, doing something. is she... Showering? Trixie asked herself. She then noticed that Twilight's face started to look as though she was struck
With pleasure. Trixie lowered the glasses from her face. She was smiling. Twilight sparkle is... Touching herself? Trixie thought to herself. "score!" said trixie aloud as she began rubbing the area in between her legs.

The sudden outburst from Trixie seemed to have attracted the attention of the five friends. "w-what was that?" asked Fluttershy. Everypony seemed to get all nerved out about it, especially Rarity and Fluttershy. "guys calm down I'll go check it out" said Rainbow Dash about to exit through the door until Applejack stopped her. "hold on there, sugarcube. I'm comin' with ya" said applejack. They both exited the door and walked around the house to find Trixie sloppily clopping and grunting while holding binoculars up to her eyes.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash hid behind some bushes and watched, softly giggling. "I-is she doingwhat I think she's doing?" asked Rainbow dash. "yup. It seems Trixie has quite a crush on Twilight" said Applejack giggling.

Finally, Trixie gave out a small sigh and then flopped to the ground, panting heavily.

"hehe c'mon" said rainbow dash hovering a couple of feet off of the ground. "havin' fun there, Trixie?" said Applejack as she approached her, with Rainbow Dash landing by her side. "wha- no I-it's not what it looks like! Trixie can explain!" said Trixie. Rainbow Dash and Applejack simply stood there with smug grins on their faces. "please! Don't tell Twilight Sparkle!" pleaded Trixie. "ok... We won't tell..." said Rainbow Dash. Trixie let out a sigh of relief. "unless..." said applejack. Trixie gulped. "unless you do everything and anything we want" said Rainbow Dash with a mischievous smile. "o-ok..." said Trixie. "good, now-"

Suddenly a voice Came out of nowhere. "hey guys what's going on?" asked twilight."Fluttershy said that you guys were out here so I just wanted to check on yu-" Twilight and trixie locked eyes with each other causing both of them to blush. "umm hi, Trixie" said Twilight. "what're ya doing here?" asked Twilight. "umm Trixie just... Wanted to visit" said Trixie. "well why don't you come in? We're having a slumber party! C'mon it'll be fun!" said Twilight.
"umm ok" said Trixie. Twilight went back through the door that she came from. "c'mon, Trixie..." said Applejack slyly. "it's time to have fun" said Rainbow dash.