• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 3,435 Views, 56 Comments

A Sweet and Shy Summer - Treblebeat



It's a lovely summer in Ponyville and potential love is in the air.

  • ...
4
 56
 3,435

Epilogue

It has been a few months since Pinkie and I have started dating. We've been doing something every day, seeing each other every chance I get. She's everything I imagined and more. She's funny, sweet, kind, cute, and loving. She listens to me She looks out for me, she protects me. She stands up for me. Our friends don't even find it weird that we're going out! We are also preparing to get a house together! She was nervous because of the fact that she felt she would scare the animals, but I told her otherwise.

We've had some really interesting dates. She took me to the zoo and oddly enough, she made it so that we can go in the back and meet the animals like they were celebrities... and they were.... We also went to a machinery workshop for her, I had no idea she was so smart with clockwork and technology!

One day, when we were in Canterlot to visit the Princesses, she bought us tickets for a concert. The show had music we both liked. The artists were, "DJ-Pon3 ft. Octavia." They were really good, I especially liked the cello sessions.

There was so much that happened and so much that will, I do know however that in the end, we are in love and that we will be together for a long, long time... Maybe even forever....

---------------------------------------------

Well, this is the end of this tale. I'm sorry the ending was really lack luster but I really ran out of ideas. If I think of anything to add, then I'll add it. I hope that people will continue to read this even now that I'm done and I hope that it will become even slightly popular. In the end though, thanks for reading, thanks for sticking with my story and thanks for any advice or for the people who listened. If you have any requests or advice for this story, then I'd love to hear it.

Comments ( 15 )

i liked it. Very nice story. :pinkiehappy:

I think my heart exploded from too much HNNNNNNG

This story will stay as one of my favorites

This story made my day! :heart:

1457996

Aw~ Thank you for that, I didn't think it was very good.

1467669
Chapter 2 is actually my best one I think.

1467797

Really? Well thank you!

1468411
Yeah the idea were you see/read from Fluttershy's side then from pinkie's that was genius m8!
You Should do more stories your good at it!

1478650

Oh stop... You're making me blush... I really think this is the worst thing I ever wrote, I had nothing to draw from for inspiration. As such, a lot of it was done in a hurry to get my point across.

1807623

Thank you~ It means a lot to me~

1909967

Stop, it's not that good. You're making me feel competent~

2127269

How does that even work...? This is meant to be cute!

i wanted to cry on some parts. i was there with pinkie. so many feels. :pinkiesad2:
glad you pointed out angel acts like fluttershy is his maid/bitch
that little bunny needs to learn some damn manners. lol
love how it was both POV's.
your worse work ever?!?! well its good to know you made other great works of art.
this was a really nice story to wake up to and read in my bed.
its been about an hour now. sence i started to read it.
and lastly. thanks for contributing great short stories like this. if you want to call it a short story

This is so cute!
I love, love, love the little "DJ-Pon3 ft Octavia" bit. :heart: :pinkiesmile:

This story was a very nice story, particularly that part where we get to see the fact that Angel Bunny is a unappreciative little brat that trats Fluttershy like his own personal maid and gets away with it (at least, he does in canon. GO PINKIE PIE! PUT THAT BUNNY IN HIS PLACE!

the youtube video says it all [or, at least, the kool-aid man in the youtube video says it all.])
However, I would like to ask permission to point out a grammatical mistake that I saw.

Login or register to comment