• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 2,343 Views, 36 Comments

Caramel Rainbows - Cinnamon Clover



Love is in the air for Rainbow Dash and Caramel, especially with a foal on the way!

  • ...
10
 36
 2,343

Chapter Six: Screaming in a White Gown

DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Little Pony: Frienship is Magic (Hasbro), Rainbow Dash (Hasbro), Apple Jack (Hasbro), Caramel (Hasbro), Rose (Cubette), ninty-five percent of the characters in this story (Hasbro unless otherwise stated at end of chapter) or Give To Good Home (Cubette). All I own is this story and the other things I have written.


Summary: A new member to the Apple family is on the way after Rainbow and Caramel find out she’s expecting.


Chapter Six: Screaming in a White Gown


“Ya ready for this, Sugarcube?” AJ asked her sister.

A sparkling green dress was worn on her orange body along with her hat.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” the rainbow maned pegasus replied nervously.

A beautiful veil sat on her mane. Unlike usual, her mane was all tucked into a high bun. A lovely white dress was being worn by said pegasus. It was well hidden by the dress, but the large baby bump was still visible. Even Rarity couldn't completely hide the lives growing inside of the bride.

“Don’t worry, this your special day! Just relax and ya will be fine!” the orange mare calmed her.

“Thanks for being there for me, AJ. It really means a lot.” the cyan pegasus thanked her sister.

“Don’t mention it, Sugarcube! Now come on, ya have a stallion waitin’ for you!” her companion told her.

Granny Smith stood there waiting to walk her grandfilly down the aisle. As Rainbow walked, Fluttershy’s bird choir sang the Bridal Chorus. The wedding party consisted of Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie, AJ, Fluttershy, AB, Big Mac, Stable, Noteworthy, Shining Armor, Lucky and Spike. At the end of the aisle was a carmel brown earth pony with a chocolate brown mane. Her soon-to-be husband, Caramel.


"Do you, Rainbow Dash Apple, promise to love and cherish Caramel as long as you both shall live?" the sun princess asked the cyan pegasus just as she had done for the element of honesty eight months earlier.

"I do" the cyan weather manager replied.

"And do you, Caramel, promise to love and cherish Rainbow Dash Apple as long as you both shall live?" the off pink princess then asked her forgetful guard.

"I do" the groom replied.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the princess said, concluding the ceremony.

As the newly weds' lips met,Rainbow felt a small leak of liquid under her dress. At first, she was very confused until she felt a large pull in her lower abdomen.

She leaned over to her husband's ear and whispered four words that made all the difference, "My water just broke."

Upon hearing those words he hollered loud enough for everyone in the chapel to hear, "CODE BLUE! I REPEAT CODE BLUE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"

It all happened so fast. Rainbow was levitated into a wheelchair Twilight had brought just in case of this event. Before she even had a moment to process what was going on, she was being wheeled into the maternity ward and being helped into a bed. She had been nearly fully dilated. AJ, AB, Big Mac, Caramel, and Granny Smith stood by, giving her encouraging words. Stable stood at the foot of the bed doing one of his jobs as one of the few doctors in Ponyville.

Meanwhile, in the waiting room several vulgar screams coming from the ward were heard by the wedding party and the rest of the bride and groom's family. About an hour later, the screaming stopped and all that could be heard was three soft cries.

"You can come in now if you want." Stable said as he poked his head through the door.

The large party followed the doctor through the doors to the room where Rainbow and her foals were resting. The colt was in his dad's forelegs, the two fillies in their mom's and all three foals were wrapped in a blanket that depicted their gender. The colt looked just his father but with his mother's rose irises. The filly on Rainbow's left had her mother's blue coat and light build with her father's brown mane and cerulean eyes. The filly on her right had a horn visible on her forehead. She had her dad's brown coat and blue eyes with her mom's multi-colored strands and light build.

"What are their names, Rainbow?" Twilight asked her friend.

"This little fella's name is Oliver Apple." Caramel said as he slightly raised his son for the world to see.

"This little speedster is Pixie Crunch Apple." Rainbow then continued, gently pulling in what everypony presumed was a pegasus to give her a nuzzle.

"And this little filly is Annie Elizabeth Apple." she then continued again, repeating the action with the infant unicorn.

"I'm so happy for you two!" Pinkie Pie said as she bounced around gleefuly.

Comments ( 5 )

"CODE BLUE! I REPEAT CODE BLUE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!":rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

YAY BIRTHDAY WEDDING ANNAVERSHERYS! MORE PLEASE!:rainbowkiss::heart::twilightsmile:

Why such human names?

4254618 I agree. The first name made sense, but the other two names sounded so human.

Shoulda guessed dash would be early too, though not so much.

By the way, who in the hay is lucky?

Aw, so cute!

Login or register to comment